It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[CLWC} Road Runner Rage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hello, I can’t stand still and talk very long because I am being stalked and pursued by a coyote. A grungy, mangy, ugly, and very stupid coyote. This has been going on for years! It all started one day years ago in the desert. I was minding my own business ridding the earth of little crickets. I was about to get this little cricket dressed in the strangest clothing and top hat, when this idiot coyote dashed in front of me and gobbled him down.

Then he turned and looked at me and I saw him lick his lips and it was as if a light went off above his head. I could literally see what he was thinking and it was me on a platter. Well I wasn’t going to let that happen so I turned and ran and ran and ran. That is what I have been doing for years.

I will tell you what this stupid coyote has been doing trying to kill me. I am too fast for him to catch me so he has tried every trick in the book from anvils to pianos. But he is so dumb his tricks always backfire. However, even though he always fails it has caused me considerable mental strain and anguish.

I have never been able to get married and have children or live a normal life. The strain has become so intense that I have lost most of my voice, all I can say is meep meep. Now you tell me what chick is going to fall for that pick up line?

My shrink says it is turrets syndrome. I don’t care what they call it but it makes me meeping meep meep meep! The meeping meep! Oh God here he comes again with a rocket tied to his meeping meep. I got to get the meeping meep out of here!
edit on 06/02/2011 by grayeagle because: Add

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If you think your life is hell, try being the coyote he has no voice at all, in that scenario, plotting and planning takes it out of you, day after day after day.........................not to mention the self-esteem issues from the constant failure. Don't even get me started on the trauma, Evil Kenevil doesn't come close to the kind of injuries suffered by the coyote. Have some empathy!

Cute story, I enjoyed the smile.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thanks! I share your concern for wily coyote and I presented his case in A Coyote Tail as well. Thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

Loved this one! I had 2 coyotes come through my back yard one night. They both sensed me watching through the window and stopped and looked and then moved on. I was thrilled with the visit. Native Americans say, I think, that coyote is a strong animal totem or that they symbolize such as the Creator intended...all's I know is I felt very fortunate that they stopped by...almost seemed as if they were smiling at me.
Blessings and hugs to you.

edit on 5-4-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Thanks! I always appreciate your comments. Coyote is a very strong totem and seen as very cunning, wily, and not surprisingly as the trickster! They are very flexible and accommodating to changes in their environment. Many are making suburbs their homes. They probably were smiling at you!

new topics

top topics

join