It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Key to the end times prophecies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here is my latest revelation about the end times. Whether it comes from me or from God I will let you decide. But it most certainly remains that God is love if this is correct.

I hate to say this but I really believe the RCC is the beast. But we don't need to fear. Every prophecy says the same thing. There will be wars; there will be famine, plagues and many other catastrophes that we have to endure for following the beast who set up the abomination of desolation. The abomination of desolation is what keeps men from finding God. Sin is the abomination, the RCC teaches that all men are doomed to sin and that they are to look to men for forgiveness. The desolation is the lack of love we feel because we are bound to our addictions based on what we have been taught to believe.

We have free will. Meaning we have the choice not to sin. We have the choice to pursue love over sin but the RCC took away this power. If you don't agree read up on the inquisition. They forced everyone to be baptized into the RCC faith and whoever refused was put to death.

The only way to find God is to completely pursue love, but the RCC has us pursue the Pope. The RCC claims they have exclusive ownership of interpretation. The bible says the Holy Spirit has exclusive ownership of interpretation. The bible says worship God/Love only.

I will show you where the bible says plainly what happens next.

Daniel 7:23-28. 23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.

26 “‘But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever.

The fourth beast is the RCC but it is about to be destroyed. Look at the RCC they are loosing everywhere. But do not fear because God is the author of life both the good and the bad. Here is what happens next.

27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

28 “This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, was deeply troubled by my thoughts, and my face turned pale, but I kept the matter to myself.”

The everlasting kingdom, the messianic age is coming at the downfall of the RCC. Maybe I am crazy but every prophecy is about the RCC. I believe Revelation also speaks of WWI, Napoleaon, and WW2. These events have happened, the inquisition has happened. The only thing that remains is the fall of the RCC. Does it not look like they are about to fall?

Daniel was not troubled by the beginning of the Messianic age but rather all the pain and suffering he was exposed to in his visions. Look at the last 2000 years of war that we have been raging against each other. I would imagine that seeing all of that would indeed be troubling.

Read Daniel, Read Revelation. They all say the same thing. At the end of the rein of the beast/Anti Christ the Messianic Age begins.

edit on 31-3-2013 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Just to make sure we are on the same wave length... are you speaking of the RCC as in the Religion Communications Council?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I think he/she means Roman catholic church

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yeah they are the Antichrist... They certainly aren't representing the eternal creator thats for sure.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

No I think God put it in the hearts of men that we could not overcome sin. He took away the law of God and gave us over to man's laws. Now he is inviting us to come back to him to live by his only true law. Love one another because God is love. And to pursue love is to pursue God. I believe that God is the author of everything so to give anyone authority or power over God is foolishness. What has been done has been done righteously by the only one who is good.

I doubt by your comment that we are on the same wave link.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I do believe that the World Wide Internet will be the Beast . The Mark of the Beast has to do with your ability to but sell or trade or not . Only the advent of the Internet could possibly facilitate the Mark of the Beast being able to control all peoples ability to buy sell or trade . In a world soon to come there will be no physical currency and likely Gold and Silver will not be available . All transactions will be tracked without cash . They are even tracking cash purchases with the little cards .
The RCC will likely fade or blend into the one world religion .I think too much emphases has been placed on the RCC . Yes they seem to be exactly what Christ warned us and they might morph into the one world anti-Jesus religion for the NWO .

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Dajjal has been here for a long time.. Just remember, his mission is to impersonate the true Messiah

It's not too far away, the question is who's side will you follow..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The Roman Catholic Church certainly has a lot of crimes to answer for. Polluting the message of Christ with pagan influences, monopolizing biblical knowledge during the Dark Ages, forcing people to pay for salvation, the list goes on. The sooner the Vatican crumbles the better, I say. Then maybe they'll finally give all that money away to starving kids in Africa or something.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Whatever the Beast is- before the Beast is destroyed, there is the business of "causing to be slain those who will not worship the Beast".
We haven't yet seen the trouble which Revelation ch13 describes.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Whatever the Beast is- before the Beast is destroyed, there is the business of "causing to be slain those who will not worship the Beast"

It depends who or what the beast is. If the Beast has anything to do with the US government or Submitting to the likes of the UN, then a case could be made for some not worshipping the Beast of Revelation. Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Nth Korea, Lebanon (Hezbollah) etc.. We could be in the middle of it right now and wouldn't know.

Well again, we could be witnessing it right now, it just hasn't reached our shores just yet.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Whatever the Beast is- before the Beast is destroyed, there is the business of "causing to be slain those who will not worship the Beast".

This is what I am saying. The inquisition already fulfilled this prophecy. Men were required to receive the Mark/baptism, parading as an angel of light. The RCC teaches the doctrine of sin, the bible teaches the doctrine of salvation, through the perfection of Christ. Spiritual perfection obtainable by the pursuit of love/God.

Read about the inquisition, the mark of the beast/baptism was a requirement, not only to buy and sell but to continue to live you had to accept baptism. Hitler basically finished the job the Catholics started. The remaining Jews were scattered just as predicted. These are not separate prophecies, they are all one in the same vision.

After the anti-Christ comes the messianic age. Every prophecy prdectis this. If there is anything left at all it would be the seven last plagues, but I believe all or most of those have already occurred as well. And no one turned to love, everyone was deceived. We have all believed in original sin and our inability to overcome it. This is the abomination of desolation. What is more of an abomination of desolation than our inability of the Spirit of Love to dwell within because we are trapped in sin? The desolation of man's heart is the abomination.

Sin causes separation, it is time to overcome all sin and pursue love. As Daniel said at the end of his vision it is decided.

I am sorry I am not here to spread the doom and gloom one expects from an end time prophecy. But that does not change the truth. Like I said we may not be done with the seven last plagues but the great tribulation was the inquisition. They killed anyone who claimed they were not the only authority on the bible for about 1000 years.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have no vision of the future, but I do not fear the future either.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

The beast is Organized Religion, planned and well executed--because these forms of polluted worship (the figurehead and not the message) are meant to implode, RCC cannot continue with its extortion of human souls through the confessional, (Im on to you now greengrocer cheating sometimes on your wife). All spoils of gold and jems will never be returned to the rightful civilizations conquered that they belong to, those peoples and their culture WERE DESTROYED. No witnesses, long ago all dead. Do you know that the Jesuits (as RCC marines) are in direct conflict now with PAPPA's clandestine endevors? You are going to the outer reaches of the world to convert heathens to Christianity (real reason to take their gold and land in the name of SPAIN and its governors the RCC). I see no difference genetically between all Roman occupancy for 700 years in the mediterrainian and the RCC, its got to be in the Italian gene pool, one army of wealth brawn murderous intimidation was replaced with another touting "piousness" and GOD as its sword in a most ingenious manner. Everyone fell for the new tactic. They are one and the same, same agenda (the ruling of the world) just a change of costumes. Hilarious. Did you know the viewing of a deceased popes body at St. Peters, involves not only the Swiss Guard at hand, but two actors dressed in Cecil B.deMille (right out of Ben-Hur) attire 'Roman Centurians' in period armor with lances guarding the pontifs body.
edit on 2-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The bible is full of crap God's seed will die with him and his queen will most likely not breed either. And they'll never meet outside of internet relations!

new topics

top topics

join