It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreamt of getting paid in thick silver coins.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Normally I wouldn't give much credence to this but I mentioned it earlier to a tenant and he immediately responded with I am going to be betrayed.

But I was the one receiving payment, I didn't look the person in their eyes, I only noticed the first coin was a normal quarter, the rest were twice as thick and from the side I could see no discolorations or layering indicating 99% pure silver. Honestly when I noticed the silver I immediately thought to gift them to my mother who is an avid coin collector and did not care about the situation.

The payment never stopped, I woke up when my right hand had a thick line of coins in it.

I am open for any sort of interpretation. :/

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Interesting.

I don't have any meaning for you, but I can tell you that I recently had a dream that I found a cache of silver coins.

I collect silver and have done so for quite some time, so it's not a foreign idea to me - but I've never dreamt about it before.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I dreamed my shirt was torn.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY.....was yor hand lined with 30 pieces-of-silver ?

i think your dream-/-vision is laced with a Christian-Biblical flavor,,, no offence intended ... its just that the receiving-of-silver-coins is a giveaway that your consciousness, intellect... was involved in this vision/dream

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Well I have no idea about the number of coins but it was about the length of a roll and 1/2 of quarters but the coins were much thicker than quarters.

I am aware of the story of Judas actually even the book of Judas but I don't have a reason for even thinking about this, the kiss to identify jesus? I don't understand, the only thing that would tie my thoughts to judah would be a comment or title I read on ATS that claimed jesus was a shapeshifter who had to be kissed to be identified.

This is unsettling....I'm fond of dreams of zombies or vivid nightmares but this is boggling.

top topics

join