It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travelers blog..?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
The date that he wrote this in, is at least to say strange, but for all I know he could be another nut-case?
so I really don't know what to think about this, or if this is some kind of hoax ?

According to the Wayback Machine of archive.org, the linked page was created on 21 December, 2012.

Tinyurl to prevent the archive.org link from breaking: Time Travel: September 2005

So, yes, complete hoax.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

And here I was ready to rush out and buy me a bunch of Mangosteen and Xanthones....

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
A quick Google about this blog shows that it has been discussed as far back as 2006 on some conspiracy forums, with some references alleging it was there even in 2005..

Source 1 posted 05 May 2006 Qronos1 The Tt'er From 2063

Source 2 Qronos1 Time Traveler on CNN Sunday June 3 2012 which mentions an earlier thread in 2007

It is interesting to note that from Star Trek

Qronos1 = Kronos One (Kronos One was a Klingon K't'inga-class battle cruiser)
Source

2063 = Year of first contact with the Vulcans
Source

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

If you read that thread, there are posts indicating that "predictions" dated in 2005 were actually posted a year later.

Anything on blogspot is completely unreliable, because you can set the date of a post to be anything, and there is no indication that a post has been edited, so that he could go back today and take out stuff like this:

Something does happen in 2012 that I can not even speak of.

Remember when that happened? No, me neither. Maybe he crapped his pants during a tenth grade maths test, and had to run home to change, lol.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

edit on 2013/4/1 by Metallicus because: nm

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

2032 - The ocean will boil with the rock.

2034 - Is the year that dreams will come true.

First the ocean boils, then our dreams come true. Great!

There are ways he could prove to be from the future... yet he chose to create an easily forged blog.

Not buying it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Ok... that's slightly interesting, but after reading through both those links no one actually mentions any of the predictions he made. In 2012 some people come back into that ConspiracyCafe thread to say "look he predicted the Obama win and the deepwater horizon spill"... but we can't really confirm that he did predict those things because he could've just changed the blog posts after those things happened. Unless we can find time stamped posts which describe his actual predictions made back in 05 then we can't conclusively determine anything.

I noticed that people kept repeatedly asking that guy to post his screenshots/text of the predictions but he never freaking did! If they had of just copied and pasted some of the predictions into the thread we could've proved he made those predictions back then, but alas they didn't do that and we are left without any proof of his predictions.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is the only other link I could find where Qronos spoke about the future:

timetravelinstitute.com...

Each post in the thread is time stamped so we can confirm it was written in 2006.

It's a super long thread... I've only read through the first 3 pages so far.

As of yet I haven't read any ground breaking predictions. I'll read the rest later.

And I have to say this is one angry time traveler who loses his temper quickly.

edit on 1/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If hes from the future and knows how to avoid some bad stuff, and knows we can avoid it, surely he knows nothing will change since hes from the future!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
He said "we", if it's so important for us to believe him, what is other people in the "we" doing? Secret mission? I assume they would be doing something after travelling through time.

I would recommend Facebook to him, but he most likely knows where to post so it would reach more people. Sticking paper print outs on the street would probably have gotten a lot of people's attention.

If it's really true, if enough people survives till then, some of us will probably be fighting for the position to time travel with him in about 50 years, because we know he does not do a good job on making people believe.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
This is the only other link I could find where Qronos spoke about the future:

timetravelinstitute.com...

Each post in the thread is time stamped so we can confirm it was written in 2006.

It's a super long thread... I've only read through the first 3 pages so far.

As of yet I haven't read any ground breaking predictions. I'll read the rest later.

And I have to say this is one angry time traveler who loses his temper quickly.

edit on 1/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

I read the first page of the link you attached and this guy is claiming to be another time traveller, sent back when 'Scott's' mission failed to change anything. This guy calls himself 'Wyatt' and claims that the original blogger, 'Scott' fought for 2 years to get another mission sent back.

This would make a great movie. Oh hang on, Terminator anyone?.

ETA:- Wyatt keeps saying LOL an awful lot in his posts. Nice to see that LOL is alive and kicking in the year 2065, even if a lot of people aren't.
edit on 1/4/13 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
NutCase.! NutCase.! How about exposing head of all black ops in our Govern't. Hidden technology kept away from the general public.! Bringing docu from his time of high profile crimes.! I'd say NutCase NutCase...!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I hate to burst any bubbles, but I think it would be possible to fake this. It's a pity the 39 comments on the 'Last Post' show only the time and not the date. Thing is, it is possible to retro-actively edit (i.e. change) a blogpost on blogspot and it will NOT show that new content was added at a later date, only the date when the original post was created. Someone planning a hoax with some attention to detail might create a series of blogposts 8 years in the past and then might later come back (say in 2011) and add content about future/past events that would make it appear as if he/she has predicted those events... Just saying.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

ETA:- Wyatt keeps saying LOL an awful lot in his posts. Nice to see that LOL is alive and kicking in the year 2065, even if a lot of people aren't.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. It's pretty funny actually... he comes off as really childish and insolent. That alone debunks him imo because I doubt he of all people would be sent back to "save the future".

<< 1   >>

join