It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travelers blog..?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this but some guy named Qronos1 seems to be some kind of time traveler who's claims he's from 2063 and seems to be from a group of four..

I can't figure this out if it's true or not but I want you ATS take a look at this and tell me what you think?

The Last Post As you know we leave 9-22-2005, and that means this will be my last post.Over the last couple of weeks I have tried to give you all info that will help you to overcome or stop the NWO.

As I have stated before some are fighting now.It is because of their fight things are not as bad as they could be.
In my world of 2063 they loose.
If the word gets out and more of you join the fight to overcome the New World Order when I return tomorrow you should won the fight and things should be a tad different.I am hoping for this to happen.

You MUST pass the word about what I have told you.Or research the Bush administration and you will find what I have said to be true.
Or you can sit back and do nothing and loose the USA and then wish you would have taken action against this bad element.

Now I leave you with this info.

The United States will have a major stock market crash soon.
This will come from a volley of natural disasters that will tear the soul out of the nation.

Telling you this will not cause the universe to be destroyed because there's nothing you can do about it.
I told you this is GOD trying to get your attention.
For every action there is an reaction.

I have told you what to do to prepare yourself for the coming events in this blog.
I have also told you some good things that will happen.

You can stop the NWO.
You can't stop the events with the earth.

One thing that will help is this.Turn to GOD.
There will be a civil war or unrest in the USA.Starting with the immigration problems.

You will have even more foreign troops on USA soil.

You will loose more of your rights if you do not stop this.

The sun will burn the earth, and this will start massive earthquakes, to what level I can't say.
But will be far worse then before!
You can survive if you move to the areas I have mentioned in this blog.
Christians stay strong and do not loose your faith, as you will be tested.
Many of you will be put in jail and worse.

Get your world news on your own.
Do not get it from any source like CNN,FOX,MSNBC,CBS,ABC,NBC.

Get it on your own!!!! Do not drink the water out of the faucet at all, learn how to filter water on your own.
Learn how to grow food on your own.

If you own a gun, NEVER GIVE IT UP! If you do not own a gun, get one and learn how to use it.
Teach your kids how to survive at all costs.

Learn how to live off of the land.
DO not let your kids get Flu shots.Trust me on this! In fact if I where you I would not let them get any of those shots the school system tell they need.Trust me!!
Research these things yourself and you will see I am right.

2006 A big one. Iran will be the new problem Mangosteen will be revealed to be the most effective natural supplement with Xanthones that can even stop cancer.

Bell will make a mistake, and get caught in a big disaster. Data storage will go off the charts starting in 2006.

2007= Bad

2008 things will really start to get bad with the civil unrest at the border. She will not save you she will not be able to.

2009 the president you elect will not be from the USA.

2010 - will be a year to remember as part of the gulf of mexico will die from oil.

2012 - you will find some answers.

2015 - you will be invaded. Not to long after that WWIII will start.

2032 - The ocean will boil with the rock.

2034 - Is the year that dreams will come true.
2036 - The first one will come here.
2041 - We will find old things.
2045 we will see beyond this Universe And I had better stop. I hope you all take what I have said seriously, I know it's hard to believe I'm a man from 2063.

You will soon see I'm not a freak or a liar. I am the one who tried to warn you all, I am the one who tried to stop it.I hope when I go home the past will be a new one

The date that he wrote this in, is at least to say strange, but for all I know he could be another nut-case?
so I really don't know what to think about this, or if this is some kind of hoax ?

peace

Source:Time Travel september 2005

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Just saw the source..looking at it now..

Seems to me like any other prediction, nothing specific really.. just fancy vague words that if you look at them in 1 way could sort of mean something.
edit on 31-3-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Now apart from the date on the blog has anyone seen it when it was written? can anyone confirm it was written in 2005? because it reads to good to be true.
Also If we still have people preaching to accept God in 2063 that makes me sad.
Good find though.
S&F.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I was thinking the same thing..it almost could be a type over from the nostrodames verses ..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

The date that it was written in , beats me to..?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
2063? thats not even type level one civilization. where would get enough energy to power time travel?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Let's just put all doubts to one side for a minute and accept that this guy is a time traveller. He came back to warn us about the future.

That doesn't make whatever he says right. This guy could be Hitler 2.0 trying to change the world to benefit his cause. Someone having a greater wealth of knowledge than us doesn't immediately make them infallible.

He could be a paranoid individual, like some of the more extreme members of ATS and the mainstream members of other sites. The dystopian future he warns of may not be anything like he says. Sure, he may believe he's correct, but that doesn't mean he is.

Also I don't think he's from the future. He left subtle breadcrumbs for us to subconsciously pick up on as different. For example, he doesn't leave a space between his periods and new sentences. This would appear to be the new procedure for writing. He slips up a few times though and leaves a space as if he knows he should.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienade

Maybe that GE7700 hes talking about is more energy efficient ..lol

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Someone from the future would have specific information, names, events, like the exact date of the Gulf oil disaster, names of cities, dates and exact numbers, you know, real information.

2007=bad? LOL Really.
edit on 31-3-2013 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If it really were a blog written by someone from 2063....then why so vague?

Considering this guy has supposedly lived thorough all these events, why write stuff like:

2007= Bad

Bad?.......bad what??

In 2012 you will find some answers.

Really?.....what would they be?.......can't say I found any particular answers of note in 2012

2034 Is the year that dreams will come true.

What dreams?

I could go on and post more nonsense that this blogger has written, but to be honest.....what's the point?

I can't believe that anyone would give anything that he has written any credence to be honest.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Now apart from the date on the blog has anyone seen it when it was written? can anyone confirm it was written in 2005? because it reads to good to be true.
Also If we still have people preaching to accept God in 2063 that makes me sad.
Good find though.
S&F.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

I agree on the "too good to be true". It is almost perfect until 2012...then it gets very vague. I bet 100,000 ATS points that this was written in 2012.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

well I noticed that somewhere within the comments , he was back for a little while . I think he wrote that in 2012

Everybody dead, I have to go now

the last comment I could find of him..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I think that he menth to listen to Michael jacksons song Bad ? otherwise I can,t figure that one out?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
John Titor wannabe.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Pretty sure you can change timestamps on blogger - not positive though...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I dont believe anything which is United States biased and no other information, as you might have recognized there is other continents too... Information is short without exact data, time traveler should know names and dates too... nut case more likely.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
One of my main issues with time travelers is: in 60 years I would presume that language and nomenclature would have changed. The way humans speak is always evolving. It happens pretty quickly too, if you stuck a person from 1958 in 2013 or vice versa that would say things and use words people wouldn't understand.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

You can survive if you move to the areas I have mentioned in this blog.

I hate it when they do that. You can never find where

I do agree with him about the Bush family, all the way back to Prescott, maybe further.

It all could have been written yesterday, the only way to ever know if is something from now's future happens.

There was a supposed time traveller (not Titor) a few years ago, that mentioned a hurricane stalling on the east coast of the states, doing major damage, and I thought of him when Sandy hit

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
These time travellers seems to suffer from severe amnesia when they come back...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

That's a good point. Look at some of the words we use today, especially with technology and go back just 20 years.

<<   2 >>

join