It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exxon Mobil pipeline leaks thousands of barrels of oil in Arkansas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by yuppa

Are you sure they have?
Have you checked?

OH sorry. well not all of them have failed. I should have been more specific. Solyndra is a good example though. And they were supposed to increase american jobs,so why are windmills being made for or in china?

Well aren't you an optimist, ya know... Your right... We should just stick with what we know. It works, no need to leave coal, oil, nuclear fission... Why would we invest in solar, wind, biofuel, ect. Sarcastic, or facetious... You decide

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinyDAWK

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by yuppa

Are you sure they have?
Have you checked?

OH sorry. well not all of them have failed. I should have been more specific. Solyndra is a good example though. And they were supposed to increase american jobs,so why are windmills being made for or in china?

Well aren't you an optimist, ya know... Your right... We should just stick with what we know. It works, no need to leave coal, oil, nuclear fission... Why would we invest in solar, wind, biofuel, ect. Sarcastic, or facetious... You decide

Did you see my type to NOT do green Jobs? I was pointing out some failures that proved it is not a perfect solution. All above is a solution not just one or the other. The projects the Obama suggested though have been royal failures with the money he gave to them. Im all for cars running on ethanol but not at the expense of common sense.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Replace BP with Exxon.....Again...and cue this future commercial up.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
thats so awesome . eveyone against this said it would happen and it did. no big deal 500 k fine and they raise gas another 2 bucs to make upfor it lol

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It was 12,000 barrels....not 84,000....that spilled in Arkansas.

Pipe had a 2-3 inch gash. Cause still unknown and under investigation.

Stinks to high heaven though....even though EPA has cleared air quality tests. Glad I can't smell it from my house.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just ran across this funny video and seeing how it's directly related to the topic at hand, I thought I'd post it here for everyone to enjoy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join