Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Veterans Homes & Park Stolen by Feinstein: Special Report

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Very interesting vid here showing even more insensitive moves and tyrannical actions from none other than Feinstein. In 1988, the land was donated to vets as a home for disabled vets. A place to call home. But many know what's going on here so let's not rehash the point. Just that it's Feinstein again...remember that name? The gun grabber? I'm also interested in how a reporter is being silenced.

Start at about the 2 min mark.

Then notice at the 3 min mark when a cop asks her to stop interviewing vets. Many others are taping but only 1 is asked to stop taping? Perhaps they're a little nervous?

www.dailypaul.com...

What will it take for this woman to have any morals, ethics whatsoever? Personally, I believe that she's beyond all hope.

So now where do these vets call home? Alleys, parking lots?

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wonder of theres a pay off for the old bag in it?
If theres anyone whos strictly anti American its that F woman.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Wonder of theres a pay off for the old bag in it?
If theres anyone whos strictly anti American its that F woman.

I believe that she is basking in her notoriety now. She doesn't care how she gets noticed as long as she does.

And yes, anti American sums it up nicely. Actually, anti-Freedom.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

47% of ALL homeless Veteran's are from the Vietnam War...........

That in itself is a shame. Even more shameful is Feinstein..

S&F

Another great thread Jude. Sad one though......
edit on 31-3-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by jude11

47% of ALL homeless Veteran's are from the Vietnam War...........

That in itself is a shame. Even more shameful is Feinstein..

S&F

Another great thread Jude. Sad one though......
edit on 31-3-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

The Vietnam vets are by far the most unjustly treated at home. They were sold a war based on a false flag, went over there to die or be maimed and return to...nothing.

hmmmm...now that I wrote that, it sounds familiar doesn't it? Use them up, spit them out...all for elite gains and then just throw them out as garbage.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I have to say you are right.

Veterans are treated like second class citizens, by this Government. No vets should be homeless. Period.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by jude11

I have to say you are right.

Veterans are treated like second class citizens, by this Government. No vets should be homeless. Period.

What puzzles me the most is how this is allowed to happen by the people?

These vets die for their freedoms as many would believe. Many don't see it that way of course.

But, for those that do, why are they just allowing this to happen? Is there no shame, embarrassment, outrage? For someone to believe that a vet died for their freedom and then pass them sleeping on a sidewalk only to cross the street...WTH?

I just don't understand it at all.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

My uncle who is a Vietnam Vet still has problems to this day. Its not just the physical problems, but the psychological ones. I will tell you this. Ive seen him give homeless Vets all the money in his pocket, and put one guy up in a Hotel for three weeks.... Its impossible to tell him no, or don't, even if its meant that he didn't have rent money or food for himself. His heart is full of turmoil, and kindness.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What more can you say, but this woman is pure evil and an enemy to those who want to live free?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

This has being going on for years.

From an August 2011 article.

The lawsuit filed on Wednesday against the Veterans Administration over housing for disabled veterans hinges in part on an 1888 deed that is more than a historical relic, advocates say -- it's a promise.

Looks like the VA are leasing a lot of the property to private enterprise.

...the Veterans Administration has allowed a profusion of some very un-military organizations onto the 387 acres that make up its valuable West L.A. property: UCLA, the prestigious Brentwood School and Enterprise Rent-A-Car. They all lease land from the U.S. government, and the VA says the proceeds from those arrangements are then spent on care for veterans. But the plaintiffs in the lawsuit against the VA argue that's not the plan John P. Jones and Arcadia Bandini de Baker had in mind for the land.

But the VA don't seem to be using the money for Veteran housing.

In June of last year, Veterans Administration officials said they would spend $20 million for therapeutic housing on the campus, but so far the administration has not finalized that request. "Further delay is unacceptable," Waxman and Feinstein wrote. "Without improvements on the West LA Campus our veterans will remain on the streets and our taxpayers may be forced to foot the bill to defend our inaction."

It was once used for Veteran housing but the VA seem to have changed their mind.

For many years, the land was used for just such a home. The Pacific Branch was created to give former fighters a place to live out their years. But by the 1960s and 1970s, the ACLU said, permanent housing for veterans was closing down -- leaving only short-term housing as long-term buildings on the campus decayed.

In case you missed the Feinstein reference.

"Further delay is unacceptable," Waxman and Feinstein wrote. "Without improvements on the West LA Campus our veterans will remain on the streets and our taxpayers may be forced to foot the bill to defend our inaction."

Los Angeles Veterans Housing Lawsuit Reaches Into History

Once again Mr Jones doesn't tell the full story. His reporter doesn't even admit to working for him? What OIL is she talking about?

What a load of smoke and mirrors.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas
reply to post by jude11

This has being going on for years.

From an August 2011 article.

The lawsuit filed on Wednesday against the Veterans Administration over housing for disabled veterans hinges in part on an 1888 deed that is more than a historical relic, advocates say -- it's a promise.

Looks like the VA are leasing a lot of the property to private enterprise.

...the Veterans Administration has allowed a profusion of some very un-military organizations onto the 387 acres that make up its valuable West L.A. property: UCLA, the prestigious Brentwood School and Enterprise Rent-A-Car. They all lease land from the U.S. government, and the VA says the proceeds from those arrangements are then spent on care for veterans. But the plaintiffs in the lawsuit against the VA argue that's not the plan John P. Jones and Arcadia Bandini de Baker had in mind for the land.

But the VA don't seem to be using the money for Veteran housing.

In June of last year, Veterans Administration officials said they would spend $20 million for therapeutic housing on the campus, but so far the administration has not finalized that request. "Further delay is unacceptable," Waxman and Feinstein wrote. "Without improvements on the West LA Campus our veterans will remain on the streets and our taxpayers may be forced to foot the bill to defend our inaction."

It was once used for Veteran housing but the VA seem to have changed their mind.

For many years, the land was used for just such a home. The Pacific Branch was created to give former fighters a place to live out their years. But by the 1960s and 1970s, the ACLU said, permanent housing for veterans was closing down -- leaving only short-term housing as long-term buildings on the campus decayed.

In case you missed the Feinstein reference.

"Further delay is unacceptable," Waxman and Feinstein wrote. "Without improvements on the West LA Campus our veterans will remain on the streets and our taxpayers may be forced to foot the bill to defend our inaction."

Los Angeles Veterans Housing Lawsuit Reaches Into History

Once again Mr Jones doesn't tell the full story. His reporter doesn't even admit to working for him? What OIL is she talking about?

What a load of smoke and mirrors.

Thanks for bringing that in.

I started the OP because I was more interested in the reporter getting shut down and found the story on the DailyPaul.

So you are saying that it's all a scam and the Vets are at fault here?

Ok, I'll look at that but I have to ask. If it's their land, shouldn't they be allowed to do what they want on it? Not saying they can do anything illegal but the vets in the vid all feel victimized by this.

What's your take?

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Once again Mr Jones doesn't tell the full story. His reporter doesn't even admit to working for him? What OIL is she talking about

So you don't see a problem with the cops telling a private citizen they are NOT ALLOWED to talk to other people?

Or is your response just due to it was someone affiliated with AJ??? Bet you would be outraged if it was a reporter from CNN being told NOT to interview anyone......................

Hmmmmmm, I wonder how you would feel if you were chatting it up with someone and the cops told you "Sorry, you can't talk to people!"!

Keep believing you are free, you will soon see just how free you really are!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11The Vietnam vets are by far the most unjustly treated at home. They were sold a war based on a false flag, went over there to die or be maimed and return to...nothing.

hmmmm...now that I wrote that, it sounds familiar doesn't it? Use them up, spit them out...all for elite gains and then just throw them out as garbage.

Peace
A war in which American troops were physically deployed for combat by Democrats, by the way.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

.the Veterans Administration has allowed a profusion of some very un-military organizations onto the 387 acres that make up its valuable West L.A. property: UCLA, the prestigious Brentwood School and Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

i go to the West LA VA for treatment.

i don't see letting any org but UCLA move in.
UCLA is another story.as the medical staff at the VA hospital is from UCLA medical school. the VA hospital staff is part of the UCLA medical school and this makes the VA hospital one of the best i have been to.

in 2006 i had a heart attack and walked into the VA hospital. the cardiologist on duty was a teaching professor from UCLA.
within 30 minutes i was stabilized, transported to UCLA and was in the angioplasty unit at UCLA being worked on.
16 days later i underwent a 5 way bypass surgery at the west LA VAa hospital by another teaching professor from UCLA.
7 day after that i was released and drove myself home.
a am a ex EMT with 30 years in the field and know good doctors when i deal with them.
if UCLA medical school need buildings at the VA i for one agree with that as long as it benefits the VA hospital.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

So you are saying that it's all a scam and the Vets are at fault here?

Not saying the Vets themselves are at fault. But the VA is. Although they do seem to be doing something.

VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System hosted a groundbreaking ceremony at the West LA Medical Center (WLA) for a project benefitting LA homeless Veterans on Jan. 25. Once renovation is complete, Building 209 will serve as a therapeutic and supportive residence for chronically homeless Veterans.

Groundbreaking Benefitting LA Homeless Veterans

If it's their land, shouldn't they be allowed to do what they want on it? Not saying they can do anything illegal but the vets in the vid all feel victimized by this.

Legally they can only use the land for the purpose that is in the original deed of trust. It seems the land is now a National park though. Not sure why.

Pacific Branch Los Angeles, California

The only link to Feinstein I can find apart from the Alex Jones vid is Feinstien, along with Waxman, calling out the VA for not funding the place.

As to the reporter getting "shut down" by the cops.
They didn't have a problem with private citizens filming. However if you are filming for a Commercial enterprise and interviewing the staff, then you need a permit from the VA.

The reporter was evasive when asked if she was "the press". Why didn't she proudly proclaim that she was working for Alex Jones? Did the Veteran she was interviewing know who she was working for? She looked like a whiny little girl trying to stick it to "the Man".

new topics

top topics

join