It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SETI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Even if SETI discovered a true alien signal I doubt we would know about it.there is the rare mysterious signal,but nothing alien.I think SETI is a decoy,to hide the real alien truth.

what do you think?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I really don't understand how a computer that is off-line can process SETI information. I also don't understand how if one computer does come across the big one, what will happen? Will an alert go off? Will it be sent to the SETI headquarters and you win a prize?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
your computer analyses some information but only they get the results

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
i have a qestion can someone tell me for what is SETI progran .because i have downloded it on my computer and now it's registering something.please tell me!!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
the program downloads information from the SETI site.your computer analyses it and sends it back to SETI.you are analysing data received every day by radio telescopes

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
seti sets in the paramiter for some type of signal an if that type is seen then seti is alerted by you computer the flaw is that the sky is big an noise the program that is on your computer is set whit the paramiters the main thing is reps dose it repeat an how often strenth of pules est go to seti web site I have it an so should most I is a worthy cause get seti moniter it will help

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
thank you but i have one qestion about it.Why want the seti program to upload antother
thing? i have 100% and it tell me that i should connect something but i don't know what it is??should i analyse another data ,when yes ,why??

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
because using millions of computers in the world allows to process more data than only SETI computers..

but SETI is a decoy and they will never reveil anything even if they did find a real alien signal

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thank you very much!!!!I'm happy that someone asking me for my qestions

top topics

join