It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3B Triangle UFO over Manchester UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

The illusion i witnessed only lasted a few mins while the plane was turning. This video is only 40 seconds long before the person stops recording.

On top of that its the only video or report of this happening in a super densely populated area. So it would make sense that this was something that just looked strange from just that angle for a very short space of time.

edit on 31-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Now after looking at the video again, I realize it is Not moving; it's stationary (or so it seems). It remains over that same cloud for the duration of the video. It is the car that is moving. I did not see this the first time I watched it.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Give it about 40-50 years, and the TR-3B existence will be released to the public.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Nice video....though at first glance it may appear "legit" but after zooming on the video and watching it in slow motion something doesn't sit well with me on it. The object almost pixels itself out of view as it goes behind signs and buildings. I have a strong feeling this is a hoax video.

Moreover, it would help if the camera resolution were better. It is difficult to even make out an object out of it, unless it were a huge kite and photoshopped into the video. My two cents.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
As we can tell from the buildings that the car approaches, the object is way beyond. That would be one massive, massive kite. I doubt that such would be allowed over a populated area and probably would need some clearance from the local authorities.

All in all, it is either CGI or a real and very huge triangle. I saw one once and I know such craft exist.

Hoax or not, such presentations help keep the public engaged . UFOs, both our triangles or their saucers, exist. Get used to it. They'll all land some day at the airshows.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Been a lot of these reported in Lancashire in the past.
My pal said he saw one once...good video but I would like someone to check it out more.
But one thought Manchester has loads of people wouldn't more than one person see and record it?

Yep, Lancashire is a popular place for those Aliens...

It is more likely, however, that the UFO's are actually drones such as Taranis, which would be tested from the BAe site at Worton Grange

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I believe the TR3B is real but i reckon what is in that video is probably a balloon to do with some marketing exercise.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
CGI i'd say. There's lots of aliasing issues around the edge of the craft (jagged pixels). Good tell tale sign of bad compositing. Also the craft is more black than the darkest black in the film, again, points to bad compositing.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Now since the Russian meoterite situation i feel we have a valid car footage camera to speculate off of...

The video that the OP presents is using video stabilizer so that right there shows the video has been altered and in most cases will result in a hoax...

Also the triangle in the footage is just a bit to sharp.... wouldnt be aero or practical in a real flight situation..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pot8er
CGI i'd say. There's lots of aliasing issues around the edge of the craft (jagged pixels). Good tell tale sign of bad compositing. Also the craft is more black than the darkest black in the film, again, points to bad compositing.

I'm glad you piped in to study the video. I am not familiar with CG techniques thus my review of the video is severely limited.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It's just a hoax, folks - a university project.

Here's the actual makers video with and without the overlay.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Damn
I knew that hand was way too steady!
Thanks for the post and information, torsion

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Having done some compositing and being an Animator for over 14 years, I can see the triangle 'sliding' against the background plate/footage clearly. A sure sign bad tracking in After Effects or Mocha. Thats pretty much it.
Oh just saw the admission it was a hoax, I guess I was right

edit on 2-4-2013 by ATSZOMBIE because: Just saw the hoax admission

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
So it wasn't a Kite then? Lemme know if you see any Kites about the size of a 747 next time ok.

Originally posted by CX
Difficult one, that could be something as simple as a large kite, those wind sock shaped ones, in the air on a line tethered to the ground, and as the car moves forward it appears to move.

You see it dissapear behind the tower block at the end, but the car has moved closer.

Seen them a lot at kite festivals, but thats just a guess though.

CX.
edit on 31/3/13 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why was the camera pointing up as he drove around the corner? Scream HOAX! haha

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That was a very obvious CGI, plus it would have been pretty much directly over the city centre (the car is heading east on the A57(M)) so would have been seen by tens or hundreds of thousands of people, if real.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If a meteor falling in Russia that takes 15 seconds can be captured on video by dozens of people, I find it unlikely that something hovering over a fairly large city for any length of time longer than that would only be captured by one person.

Also, the closer they get, it never gets bigger.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join