It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vServo

Did you even read the OP? he claims he is higher than the rest of us more special than you and me, he claims he can make us do anything he wants at will....
Like I said Delusions of grandeur...and If any of you think that any other human does not have a soul..Shame on you, you are as bad as the OP.
Can't you see what you are saying? you are dividing humans into those who have souls and those who you think have none.
Nazis thought similar...
Not one human being on the planet will stand up and say "I have no soul" but let me ask you something, who decides who are the souless? the OP? he already has put people into the camp If anyone disagrees with what he says. Whats next a test? then what? rounding people up? killing the souless?
No thanks I will fight this kind of BS oh and to the person who said "If you do not like it leave".

NO WAY I WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT INSANE IDEAS WHICH ARE HARMFUL TO US ALL thank you.
edit on 1-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
So, OP...who decides if a person has a soul or not? You? A panel of experts? A jury of peers?

Are the soulless humans by definition inferior to those that possess a soul?

Could you then use this inferiority to make decisions concerning the viability of a soulless person's life?

After all, you stated in your OP that a soulless human's death is like the death of an ant....it means nothing.

Are you truly prepared to see this thinking to its next logical step....

You're teetering on a slippery slope. Be careful...that way, there be monsters.

its hard to explain, but a soulless person is just as important as any other life form on this planet....

i have noticed that a lot of people have taken my statements very personal... i was simply trying to show the differences in the 2 forms of existence.

and the comparison that i made was in regards to the death process of a soulless human compared to the other...

when they die..nothing happens, just as when an ant would die, they wouldn't experience any further form of "out of body" existence.. compared to a person that has a "soul"..

the Original post was to simply highlight some of the differences, it wasn't a "mein kampf" guide of soul vs non soul....

by the way i dont want to creep you out or anything, but the level of curiosity that i have seen you express many times is a great indicator to me that you have a soul..

the sheer willingness and open mindedness that you seem to posses when it comes to subjects like this, is more than enough indication to me that there is more to you than you want to believe.

try to let your true instincts guide you and stop lying to yourself

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I read enough to know he believes he is higher then most therefore he is being controlled by ego which is his lower self, his fight or flight mechanism.
There are many people who believe they are different, I also feel different at times but I would never say I was better than someone else or that I had a soul and someone else didn't.
In many ways thats narcissistic, and delusional. We are all at different levels of spiritual awareness, some are ready to move on to higher planes others still have work to do. We all have souls, otherwise who's operating the controls, making decisions - bad and good. To say people are soulless because they chase wealth, sex and fame
is naive. It just means spiritually, they are at a lower level and have a lot of work to do here before they get to move on.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

exactly..

ALL life is sacred, every time my wife asks me to kill a roach or insect..to be honest it really hurts inside to do it...

who am i to kill a life form just because we are scared of it? just because we dont understand it?

i ask myself the same questions... why do humans do such horrible things to each other? how can one human being decapitate another human being with his bare hands? how could humans be so barbaric?

some might say its in "our nature"...and in fact they are right...it is...its called a natural human a.k.a "soulless" human, incapable of compassion or empathy or understanding...they are just "following orders" which again is in a natural humans nature...to follow.

trust me, s person that possesses a soul has to pay for their wrong doings... every insect i have killed , every wrong i have done, at one time or another i have payed for it.

but the really messed up part is... that a soulless human doesn't have to pay for their sins... their punishment is that they cease to exist once they die...

edit on 1-4-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Exactly well said...pity the OP thinks he is better than us mortal souls.
We all feel special but the thing is we have to accept that everyone is special, we are all capable of wonderful things.
This could have been a good thread but when someone like the OP pretends to be a demi god and will so flippantly put others in a no soul boat..It gets my goat up.
This thread has made me sad because others agree with this nonsense that some people have no souls.
Crimes like the holocaust will continue If people keep thinking this way.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Question how many earth years have you been a demi god?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Also you claim to be so enlightened but you show no empathy nor compassion for your fellow man...
I call hoax and also you have just copied what cavtroopers link says....I reckon you found that site before and just copied it.
Plus your thread History tells me you are lying.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

calm down monkey - he did not claim enlightenment.

He was just saying that there are many who walk around who are unconnected to their soul - this is why atrocities occur and why group think and brainwashing is so rampant in this realm.

The fact that you are even on this thread reading it suggests to me that you are NOT one of those soul lacking minions.

well said my friend...

truly there are very few of us left..most have gone to do bigger and better things..far far away

yet we are still here

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

You still have not made me to come round to your way of thinking....go on make me do something.
Pfft.
Charlatan...

Someone disagrees with you you say they have no soul....well let me turn it around maybe you are the one with no soul...how do you like it eh?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

My friend, not only do you sound like a young person looking for answers but also a young soul.
It is absolute rubbish to suggest that some people dont have a soul and compare them to ants.
How do you know ants dont have souls? You read a few books and have all the answers, I've read the same books
for well over 25 years and meditate regularly and I have regular dialogue with my higher self and I can assure you everyone walking on this earth have a soul. True some are tainted by something not good and some are manipulated
by dark forces, but those same dark forces need to manipulate something and that something is a soul.
People are shaped by their environment and upbringing, if your upbringing is harsh you may find yourself manipulated by a dark force, mainly because those environments is where they are strongest as they feed on anger, sadness, resentment and all other negative emotions. That is not to say a person with a very strong and bright spirit cannot find their way out of that environment because they can.
But takes a strength of character and a highly evolved and positive soul to do so. Much easier to take the easy option and go with the flow to live a life of crime and much suffering. Those people will be forced to repeat these lives until they realise their mistakes and break free of the negative entities that are attached to them.
We all have souls, we're just at different levels of development.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

reply to post by HelenConway

Then why was it so easy for him to say I fall into the category of "No soul" does that sound like a good honest person?

here is what he said to me..

I can make you do anything i want, yet i choose not to. only a truly "occupied" person can understand this thread. the rest are sadly empty. which isnt a bad thing, because everything serves a purpose and keeps a natural balance to things

Is this a person we wish to understand? he is saying If you do not understand me you have no soul.
My way or the highway...It just sounds like a Christian threatening me with Hell.

im not religious in what is commonly practiced by many people...

like i said the fact that i can tell the difference between people is mainly based on a personal level..it is hard to tell through an online forum...i apologize..

the reason i was so dismissive with you at the begining was because of how quick you were to jump to conclusions and label it off as delusional ramblings of a mad man...

in fact i knew you would be back, and the fact that you came back several different times show that you know there is more to this than you think... it is like waking up from the "matrix" and you are neo...and almost every other person that walks amongst you is just another program...

yes it might sound like a horrible concept...but once you realize that you are truly different from the rest, thats when your real journey begins..WITHIN yourself..

always respect the others, like i said they all serve a purpose and there is to be no discrimination against them.

technically we are only guests and this is their planet after all...

they can keep it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

what is this contradiction between empathy, moral and being a tough,hardy species?
doesnt our brutality and insanity make us a jackpot of evolution? and organism that has conquered all our natural predators? made beasts of burden our slaves? made our only true friend the wolf, in to a disgusting "polly shouldnt be" mutant pug abomination, for our amusement? we have made it clear that whatever stands in our way, will be eliminated.
oh yeah and of course we can then of course pretend to be spiritually aware and be little goody two shoes. and heal the planet via the internet.

if we could see 10 years in the future we would vomit ourselves to death.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by InfinitePerspective
reply to post by k1k1to

No, simply put, there are no "empty shell" human beings, there are simply those that suppress their true self, or consciousness and allow the facade you call the ego to run the show.

The reason you might perceive this theory of an "empty shell" human is because most in your society do not communicate from consciousness, but rather from the foundations they have applied throughout their incarnation that defines them as a distinguished entity.

Everyone of you is the same on the level of consciousness, it is only your ego, your sense of self which gives the illusion that you are separate beings. The ego is not necessarily a negative thing, however the idea is to find balance and currently the human collective has allowed the ego to run amok, hence a shift in consciousness is required.
edit on 31-3-2013 by InfinitePerspective because: (no reason given)

I agree mainly. But many may never reconnect properly with their soul in this lifetime. I know I find it easier when my personality is running the show.. which is shorthand for ego. It does not hurt as much.

This is somewhat incorrect. The husks have no soul, that's the end of it. They are no different the computer programs with bodies. While most find this is unfathomable for most (including the soulless ones), it is the case, and there are a whole lot of them, even names you know and people you meet. They have no soul, when this realm expires so do they. Those beings have a VERY different agenda then you and the human class.

There are many on the planet that are of another soul matrix then human, for example the animal soul system has been corralled into inhabiting bodies in the last 25 or so years - there are not an unlimited number of human souls willing to come here and those in charge need bodies/slaves to fulfill there plans.

Some folks have a different soul system, which, is created for some of the atrocity we see here, while they are part of a collective soul system - not individual, they too are likely to expire when this realm ends as they are more like ants in an ant colony, the whole is the soul not the parts.

The simple fact is, a body does not equal human, not at all. A body is a body, what animates it can be a lot of different things, and much of that animation comes from some rather "evil" beings (seek out the Archon origins for a start), and those beings are here to enslave us. Humans will leave the body and carry on, with many more places to experience, but, the Archon class of folks will be simply gone, as they have no soul, only energy that animates them kind of like electrons animate a light. Where they get that energy from is you and me and one of the ways they do is by creating atrocities, showing them to you, and feeding off the energy response you give.

beautiful my friend..

there are a lot of us within this website.

as you can see, some of the people here have a hard time understanding that some of their friends and family members are just empty inside..nothing there.....you can actually see it in their eyes, the eyes truly are a window to the soul.

we just happen to occupy this human vessel for the experience, even though my human ancestors all come from the middle east...thats not who i really am, and thats not where i truly come from..

almost like renting a car to go on a long road trip.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I get where you are coming from now you believe that you are possibly a fourth dimensional wanderer on this plane of existence, here to help when armageddon kicks in because at the same time so will your superpowers and you will be able to save us all and finally leave this planet to the soulless simpletons that inhabit it.
Mate, reality check. Maybe you are from a higher density here to help but you cant help by denigrating the locals.
The best thing you can do in this life is help people where you can and get off your high horse and live the life you have been given.
There is no doubt you are here for a purpose, we all are here to learn and I believe sometimes that purpose will not
show itself in this life as your true purpose will come from learning from mistakes made in this life.
If you were one of the few with a soul and the rest of us didn't have a soul, surely your purpose is to spread knowledge but not denigrate lessor mortals with contempt.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Also the soul is about compassion, empathy and humility for your fellow man.
I reject that no one has these It is part of us, but to say you are better than others because you feel special...well you have gone against what really is our souls.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

See what I mean Helen so many here willing to put others in a no soul camp.....who decides? the OP?
I see the good in Humanity everyday...you just have to open your eyes and look.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Even a murderer or child molester is or can be kind and good to his mother or a stranger. When the switch is flipped, another side comes out.

The proper view with which to look upon the spiritually unawakened is with Love and compassion

wrong.

does a lion cub kill its own mother?

the empty ones are just natural human beings...the only reason they haven't formed tribes and started hunting each other is because of the societal structure that we currently have.

what would happen if the power grid where to be shut down indefinably? look at what happened during hurricane katrina...the true human nature came out in many of them...the "wild side"

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
okay I've read some of the posts so far and I don't think anyone has mentioned it (forgive me if I'm wrong).. but I've heard some information that agrees with you on some aspects but not on others. I can't remember exactly where its from but google it if your interested.

1. The 'soulless' human can only be created artificially (cloning) or from fertile soulless humans giving birth.
2. The Creator/God/God Force can give souls to soulless humans.

From my understanding of consciousness so far, based on research into the etheric, in my opinion:
- Every living thing in our 3rd dimensional universe has a 'spark of the Creator', i.e. a fragment of the consciousness of God. some people have more and some have less of this 'spark'. I consider this 'spark' to be associated with DNA and the fundamental LINK for humans and the Creator. (Note: Even a soulless human has DNA)
- If you break down this link, the path starts with the Creator, passes through time and space and dimension to get to humans. Three components, the start, the road, and the end. All three components have their own ways of perceiving consciousnesses. As the Creator, the soul system, and you.

But its God we are talking so I think, of course its more sophisticated than that...

The soul system is a network of consciousnesses linked in some way or another with every soul in the universe. Like a tree and its many branches. The 'spark' is a leaf in this tree of consciousness. What people conventionally consider to be their souls, I think could be this spark and the soul is a little bit more complicated. The OP was saying something like he has a soul so he is more capable in certain areas than humans with no souls. I think his spark could have grown or even started off larger, to the extent that he is more capable in certain areas than humans with faint sparks.

To get in a bit deeper, see Stewart Swerdlow's video on Hyperspace 101 on youtube. He explains it pretty well. If the video is too long, heres a quick one. Everyone is linked to a soul. The souls are linked to a over soul. The over souls are linked to the Godmind. I don't know how many over souls there are but I would imagine its linked to the levels of dimension.

Summary:
It is possible that the Creator has the power to give 'souls' or ignite the 'spark' within the DNA of a 'soulless' man.
The degree to which this spark grows determines spiritual progression.
No one is 'soulless' in the way that you have been forsaken by God.

I hope that you read this with an open mind.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
reply to post by k1k1to

The persons you describe as occupied or ones with an enlightened spirit. The one you consider yourself to be, would be as you described humble. You sir are not.
edit on 31-3-2013 by BlastedCaddy because: madness

tough love.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

you see, not all of them are murderers and rapists.. some are mothers fathers police officers doctors politicians etc...

as you, they live a very productive and self fulfilling life. and then they die..and thats it...

from the way you responded and dissected my post, i can tell you are very efficient in this society, you are a true product of your environment. an almost perfect "natural human" you have mastered your environment and have honed your skills to function and thrive in this concrete jungle...

if this would have been medieval times you would have been a knight, you would have been the chest thumping leader of a small tribe. because thats what you are, a natural born, human...just a product of your society.

the fact that you cant see past the veil of the world you are living in is enough for me.

you are good a being a human being..but thats as far as it goes for you friend.

your topic of conversations would never go past economics,psychology, and social studies, maybe sprinkle in a few sports here and there, and a few beers, and then beyond that its just hollow

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yeah I agree, I get the feeling he is young and certainly on the right path. But needs to not blindly believe everything he reads. We all have souls, although I often wonder about politicians and bankers. I believe they are young souls having a taste of power before their real hard work begins.
It amazes me when I see people compare Neo and the Matrix to theology and philosophy.
That movie is based on many older concepts, basically a jumble of many existing metaphysical ideas.
The good thing is it has popularized and instilled in many younger minds the need to look outside the box and seek answers.
By box I mean organized religion which is by far one of the biggest problems on this planet.
My belief is most answers lie inside us, all we need to do is open those locks inside to reveal the answers.
There is definitely an infinite consciousness that we can tap into if we know how, which explains why many people can know something is going to happen before it does, explains remote viewing and also explains guys like Steve Wiltshire's ability to draw in detail what his eyes have only taken a glimpse of.
I reiterate, we all have souls.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

maybe the shells just look empty because the are sick and tired and trying to live their lives eternally seeking meaning when there is none? one of the aspects that make us so "special" is that we are presumably the only few species that are this much aware of ourselves,
wow lucky day, i would rather be a bee collecting pollen, at least i would have a cause.

i have been in the inner makings of the mind and there is no reason, no goal, this is just happening.
organic life is a bad deal, it starts with suffering and it ends the same way, scream all you want.
i just hope that this sort of being is rare, and most of life exist only in concept and thought form in the great inbetweens.

maybe organic life is the rebellion of lucifer or something like that,,, all was good until someone tried to bind the beautiful light orbs in a closed space time dimension, and in to these vessels, that start dying as soon as they are born.
the body is a cruel prison to the soul, an ape shaped prison.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join