It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural humans a.k.a "empty shells" and "occupied" humans a.k.a soul..know the difference

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Relating to the experiences I've been having thanks to being able to look back into my dreams, which are causing them to be more conscious, so while not wide awake lucid, Im growing awareness that I am dreaming, and what I'm discovering is a strong reason to jump. Jumping for me means, jump to freedom, to family group, to love, to missions, to being able to open minds and hearts, to extra schooling and learning.

Anyway, the grid over our minds reminds me of this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Iridium Satellites!

Oh, an if we weren't all powerful souls capable of waking up and ruining their plans with unfettered consciousness, they wouldn't spend a penny on this stuff.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

This reminded me of a poem, so I hope you don't mind me quoting it...

The Time Before Death

by Kabir
(15th Century) Timeline
English version by
Robert Bly

Original Language
Hindi

Muslim / Sufi
Yoga / Hindu
15th Century

Friend, hope for the Guest while you are alive.
Jump into experience while you are alive!
Think... and think... while you are alive.
What you call "salvation" belongs to the time
before death.

If you don't break your ropes while you're alive,
do you think
ghosts will do it after?

The idea that the soul will rejoin with the ecstatic
just because the body is rotten--
that is all fantasy.
What is found now is found then.
If you find nothing now,
you will simply end up with an apartment in the
City of Death.

If you make love with the divine now, in the next
life you will have the face of satisfied desire.

So plunge into the truth, find out who the Teacher is,
Believe in the Great Sound!

Kabir says this: When the Guest is being searched for,
it is the intensity of the longing for the Guest that
does all the work.
Look at me, and you will see a slave of that intensity.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

the moment that you question EVERYTHING is the first steps into truth because what you think to be truth is nothing more than lies...EVERYTHING.....

Yes everything you say would be nothing more than lies because you are not me, you do not know my experiences and can only speak for your own and interpret your own as I have yet to share my intentions or experiences.

i know what my purpose is.

Well that's a change from before, did you have this epiphany during posting in this thread, you stated previously you were trying to figure out your purpose and now you know.

Why not add this amazing realization to your thread with a better description.

Instead of saying your searching and a few pages later say you know, what stopped your search and made you reach a conclusion of knowing?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I got a question. Were your mother and father empty shells? If they are deceased, does that mean they are rotting in the ground while your soul will live on? If so that's a kick in the teeth.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher26

Look at me, and you will see a slave of that intensity.

As am I.

On the winter solstice eclipse of 2010, the beloved Guest stayed in me for a time. He took me up and out and came back with me into my body, which was a living guesthouse. I understood what Paul meant when he said, 'It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me.'

I understood many things. I was made privy to heavenly secrets. I was altered.

I was in the womb of the Goddess. I was in the Immovable spot. I was born again.

I was shedding karma with each Buddha laugh. I was sent on a thousand mile pilgrimage...leaving miracles in my wake.

I was an instrument of cosmic power and law... I moved the Stone.

I reset the cosmic calendar. I transfixed past and present. Not I but the Christ in me. In the desert I renewed time, rain, blood, thirst, famine, steel weapons and disease... my will and the will of Heaven were one. I was in a state of Christhood.

"The road at the bottom of Won Gak Mountain
is not the present road.
The man climbing with his backpack
is not a man of the past.

Tok, tok, tok - his footsteps
transfix past and present.

Crows out of a tree.
Caw, caw, caw."

Now the Guest has moved on. My mission is complete. But he left behind a wound... a void in me that will never, ever heal.

At least, I hope it never does.

God I miss him so much. On this my birthday I weep in remembrance.

This is for you my beloved.

edit on 2-4-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Also you claim to be so enlightened but you show no empathy nor compassion for your fellow man...
I call hoax and also you have just copied what cavtroopers link says....I reckon you found that site before and just copied it.
Plus your thread History tells me you are lying.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

You hit the nail in the head with this one....the OP is sorely and sadly misinformed and clearly has many years to go until he/she figures out this very important fact.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Sounds very much like the basis of the Scientology mythology.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the OP is 100% correct but I think he/she is not far off.

There is most definately good and evil in this world or soulless/soulful people but I think the split is closer to 60%evil /40% good, but I'm being optimistic. The truth is: most people just dont care anymore. If you were crossing the street they would rather run you over than slow down if slowing down ment they would be late for work.

Just look at the negative comments in this thread and you can pretty much see the OPs point. Instead of engaging in intelligent discussion they hurl insults and degrade those that do not agree with them. Then when you call them out they say "welcome to the internet" I say "theory proved".

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicks87

I would love to have a deep conversation about the points I have raised, which does not fall under your description of negativeness as far as I know, but still is in opposition to the idea. Does it prove his point?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

I'll start by asking you why the dichotomy between light and matter, between 'holy' and 'profane', and the elevation of that which is intangible above the tangible?

It is precisely this thinking that has brought us to the low place in which we now find ourselves.

Divisive thought has no place in the age of peace we strive toward, and unless we each individually embrace equanimity, we will have to live out the consequences that we have envisioned for our perceived 'foes'.

Divisive thought arises from the mistaken idea that we are forced to do that which is against our wishes (thus we imagine an enemy who forces us). An empty shell is just as necessary to my experience as an 'occupied' human. I do not fear them, therefore I feel no need to place them at a lower rung on the ladder of life. They are where they are, and every life form returns its experiences to Intelligent Infinity upon expiration. You say nothing happens when they die. I say that they render their service to the One, just as you and I are mandated to do. I sincerely hope that your divisive thinking comes from misinformation rather than the informed assertion of a member of a particular secret society. Where there is no criminality, there need be no secrets among the law-abiding. Let us deliberate together.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
Why did so many of you Flag and Star the OP? This is nothing but someone suffering from illusions of grandeur! To state 97% of all humans are 'empty shells' is an insult to the majority of humankind!
It must be nice to feel so superior to be in the 3%.... AND to have the ability to be able to look at a photo and tell EVERYTHING about that person's life really humbles me!
To think that all these years I thought there was a higher order to the universe outside our own realm and to suddenly have a 'whole soulful person' tell me it's THEM (and a mere 3% others) that the OP blesses with his amazing awesomeness leaves me in.... AWE!
But, just in case it's something other than a simple case of a superiority complex you suffer from I have a little experience in psychology (of course you already know that being the ultimate one) and I have read where science has been making great strides to cure this (3%) with wonderful new medicines!
edit on 2-4-2013 by wulff because: (no reason given)

let me ask you something...

according to the "general" census it is estimated that there are roughly 7 billion people on earth, however the true number possibly resides somewhere around 9 billion.

3% of nine billion is 270000000

i know when it is presented a certain way it seems as though 3% of 97% is not much, but when you apply some basic logic the numbers are actually quite high.

besides posting on this thread. I always keep my personal beliefs and "abilities" to myself, even though some of my posts might lean towards the opposite, i always keep to myself and i always reserve my "delusional" judgement of others to myself.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quoop
reply to post by k1k1to

I got a question. Were your mother and father empty shells? If they are deceased, does that mean they are rotting in the ground while your soul will live on? If so that's a kick in the teeth.

good question.

i think you misunderstood my explanation.

its hard to explain without seeming "crazy" to most people.

but my "mother" and "father" aren't ACTUALLY my mother and father...you get me? they created a human baby a.k.a a "natural" baby who are always born "empty" and then "I" occupied it.

almost like a car manufacturer making a car, and then you come along and you "drive" it... "you" aren't the car, yet "you" control it.

i am not who i seem to be, i am not the human that people see and interact with on a daily basis, "I" my true self was not created here, and "I" dont have a mother and father in the traditional way that you have been told.

the reason i dont usually delve too deep into this topic is because it would confuse most people.

while others will write me off as crazy.
edit on 6-4-2013 by k1k1to because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
reply to post by k1k1to

I'll start by asking you why the dichotomy between light and matter, between 'holy' and 'profane', and the elevation of that which is intangible above the tangible?

It is precisely this thinking that has brought us to the low place in which we now find ourselves.

Divisive thought has no place in the age of peace we strive toward, and unless we each individually embrace equanimity, we will have to live out the consequences that we have envisioned for our perceived 'foes'.

Divisive thought arises from the mistaken idea that we are forced to do that which is against our wishes (thus we imagine an enemy who forces us). An empty shell is just as necessary to my experience as an 'occupied' human. I do not fear them, therefore I feel no need to place them at a lower rung on the ladder of life. They are where they are, and every life form returns its experiences to Intelligent Infinity upon expiration. You say nothing happens when they die. I say that they render their service to the One, just as you and I are mandated to do. I sincerely hope that your divisive thinking comes from misinformation rather than the informed assertion of a member of a particular secret society. Where there is no criminality, there need be no secrets among the law-abiding. Let us deliberate together.

unfortunately not everything in the universe is created equal, and there are in fact and always will be someone or something better and higher than you.

division in the universe comes as natural as gravity, there is always an alpha and a beta.

the human race truly encourages division, whether its with sports, or politics, or daily opinions, this race is always and will always be divided. the humans are too busy trying to out due each other and they fail to see the sings all around them.

imagine a small weak and frail bickering race, war mongering and craving blood lust and victory, all the while there is an entire "universe" unfolding and changing right before their very eyes, and they fail to see it.

instead they are too busy with which team is going to the world cup or the Superbowl, or which liquor is better, or complaining at about their "rat maze" jobs.

you see the pattern? this race is always stuck in circles, in an endless rat maze, they never question whats outside the walls.

the universe is a violent and unfair place.

therefore it is only "natural" for every particle to behave in the same manner, even organic beings as well.

except the very few who have evolved to the point of not having any physical matter, or measurable density, pure light or as i like to call it, "conscious light"

i could go on for hours, but i think i would be wasting both our times.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

The only "soulless" people here, have to do with some AI ETs, and MIBs, and have heard of some elite replacements. However, many of the elites already have diminished their Love/Compassion/Intellect/Consciousness, and already are Darth Vaders in the making, more machine than man.

All souls enter the body, which is an AI suit. We drive this like a car. This isn't an exception with you, but the actual way its done. In fact soul interfacing may be true. Avatar the movie. Because one of my times of being pulled was to a huge station with bodies, still alive, akin to a dream lab, millions in rows, and my mother was there, she was souled there, and souled here, as if we're projecting in.

There is an area that we don't know about, as our lives here are perceptional, time is a perception, the other side of earth is a perception, so there is an aspect of life, that we don't understand while in this reality. For this is a bit like a dream lab. Each person's perception of time is different, for each person the sun is different, time can speed up or slow down for us. Earth can be likened to a hotel with many different private rooms, where things occurring for each individual are perceptional. Ones family could already be through the other side, while they're still behind working on spots of their memories, trying to clear their soul orb and minds. Nonetheless if family members around them are perceptional, they're not exactly AI/bots, and their family still interacts with them, soul to soul.

This whole thing is about growing soul, thats the test.

And I wouldn't go so far as to second guess people and say, "you have to be a perception! No friend of mine would ever say such a thing!"

This is a dream lab.

There are infinite souls, and it takes an infinite amount of "time" perceptionally, and infinite schools, for them to grow to their infinite soul orbs/stars.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Care to answer esteay812 question on page 15? you know the one where we find out you are talking BS.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by k1k1to

Care to answer esteay812 question on page 15? you know the one where we find out you are talking BS.

this was his question

"I am curious, at what point did you go from clueless about your reasons for current incarnation to knowing exactly why you chose to incarnate/occupy your current body?

Did something happen to cause this realization? "

i know why i reside within this human body with very limited brain capacity...thats because to a soul its not about what material possessions you acquire while in the physical realm, what truly matters is the journey, getting from point A to point B...thats why im here i need to go through this journey, i needed to get to this point so i can figure out who i was and where i came from , before i decided to occupy this body.

what i am having a problem understanding is WHY...why did i choose this planet? but i guess that is where my journey will take me, and maybe then i will find the answers, ironically it will probably be at my moment of death.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

Originally posted by k1k1to

my mission is to discover why?...why did i chose to reside within this foul weak flesh? sadly i have not come to a conclusion.

Originally posted by k1k1to

...this goes way too deep for my limited human brain to process..which is kind of funny because thats exactly why i chose to occupy a human body.

You posted these comments relatively close to each other, before a lot of time had passed.

I am curious, at what point did you go from clueless about your reasons for current incarnation to knowing exactly why you chose to incarnate/occupy your current body?

Did something happen to cause this realization?

edit on 1-4-2013 by esteay812 because: clickitup

No this one, the reason for your contradiction please. Try and wriggle out of it all you like...many have seen through you.
Make up your mind eh? you either know why you came into your body or you do not...For someone who claims to be a Demi God who can control people at will you sure don't know your own mind...
Pffft liar.
edit on 6-4-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Thank you for showing those quotes. Starting to understand.

There are many different grades and even polarities of souls, ie real spirit/souls, incarnating on earth right now. The overall frequency of the planet and their stargates being opened via sacrifice has lowered the standard a bit for earth is interactive, the universe is interactive and the mismanagement hijacking slavers work very hard to keep its frequency low and keep opening portals to some negative realms.

But there is also a great many of more advanced souls here, a portion of themselves in the tests. For some it can be like a master test to try and shine light into a dark world, and its up to each soul to wake up in the dream so to speak and begin to find what they came to do, and part of that is overcoming their weaknesses, anger, retaliation, greed, compliance with bullies, and gain courage, speaking up for truth, helping one another.

We're trying to override the 50% negative programming in our DNA and the dog eat dog, fight or flight reactionary body suit programs. To grow our Consciousness.

He may be thinking he's unique in this. More and more are waking up. Some souls come in after birth, and are walk ins with more memory, other souls come in just prior to birth with more of a veil. But even having memories doesnt mean you totally get it. Because there are many family groupings and we have family watching over, and yet, everyone in the universe is in a school to some degree or other. They're not out yet, so that can mean remembering another set of programs......

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

There is an area that we don't know about, as our lives here are perceptional, time is a perception, the other side of earth is a perception, so there is an aspect of life, that we don't understand while in this reality.

Been there. The Abyss. The Holy Dark. Turiya.

I was uploaded there through a wormhole into a body of light and stars. Uploaded by luminous blue spheres and a shimmering intelligence. It was incredible!

edit on 6-4-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I'm under more veil, but have remembered shooting in like a ray of light, with a mission, and knew many others, even had inflooding and memories knowing some were on mission, some off. But that touched something inside, and made me really happy. I want to reach into whatever that is stirring inside.

Oh boy this is hard to explain, its like right under the veil, I know people, I know the groupings and systems. I can be in a chat with a friend who is very psi and has many night time adventures. For example, he had asked for ETs to take me for a year of schooling in one night of sleep. They took him, and he was on board a platform city with females, learning and apparently failing math, and a kind of sociology, which I do recall something in my spirit, something akin to my soul work??? and flying the crafts, pilot training. About a year by the sounds of some of what he remembered. Be careful what you ask for, lol. But we can both pick up on monitoring and their name, rank, location, business, nearly tumbles out, I know them, and then suddenly its taken away in a flash, he shares a dream, same thing, veil cracks and then suddenly gone.

But for me, when you expressed the colors and the frequency of this group, I often find words almost come, a sense of recognition, and then the veil snaps down, but always a greeting of joy, because my spirit loves all the different groups, just waves at them, does cartwheel greetings for them. If only we knew how many cosmic family groupings we recognize, we know everyone.
edit on 6-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join