It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defiance first 14 mins of a brand new show/ game

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just came across Defiance and I watched the first 14 mins here.
It is a Sci fi show and also a new game.

www.defiance.com...

I love that girls look
a little like Leeloo
Who knows may be good....enjoy.
edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Velly funny man...
I need to rip this to be able to watch it...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I watched this last nite wish i could have gotten back the 2 hours I wasted.

Not for me sure others will like.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
As long as the gal who played HG Wells in Warehouse 13 is half naked in every episode (as she has been so far), I'm still on board....

Seriously though, so far, it is holding up rather well. Good lead actor, and good support with the American Indian guy and the Mayor (both of whom have a history of sci-fi roles).

edit on 25-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I was glad to find a thread about this show and game. I was sad to see there is not a whole lot posted. I for one have been watching this show since the premiere, and think it's wonderful. I am looking into buying the game. From my understanding this game is going to evolve along with the story line on the show. I read in Game Informer this is the first game of its type working with a television series. Has anyone out in conspiracy land played the game?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
It's only two shows in, and seeing as how most fans of this genre will watch on DVR, means most have only seen the pilot so far....hehe....

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Wow....Sunday's episode....best episode...ever (but then I'm a sucker for lipstick lesbianism on TV)
Actually, it was a neat story idea though. And the showdown between the miner and the former mayor was awesome TV.

edit on 6-6-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Great isn't it

I tried the game btw, they had a free weekend and If I had the cash I would buy it

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

The game looked pretty good. I just never have enough time to play, to justify getting the whole X-Box Live membership and all (which is likely needed).. The reviews have been pretty decent overall for it, it seems.

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I took the plunge and bought the game for PC, really enjoying it so far, has the same feel as the show but the show Iam getting a little tired of, watching the last show of the season as I type.
I wonder if it will get a 2nd season? anyone know the ratings?

Just checked and the 2nd season is happening

just saw the poison flask scene

edit on 9-7-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Umm...great show, always something to hold the attention of the viewer in each episode. I am looking forward to the moment Julie Benz (Dexters late wife) will be "turned" by H.G Wells....Hopefully an extended episode

edit on 9/7/2013 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Going to be hard to see where they go from here. Obviously, they'll have to oust the Earth Republic... Too bad the mayor's sis bought it.... Datak is up a creek without a paddle.

Like The Following, I never know what's going to happen in this show...which is refreshing. Finally revealed just what folks are looking for in that mine, too.
edit on 9-7-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I really enjoyed The Following also

I found out though we have to wait a full year for the next season of Defiance...

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My fiance were looking into getting this game, especially since we are Trion fans, but we decided paying for 2 copies was more than we wanted to spend at the moment.
For those who have played the game, what do you guys think? Can you tell me a little bit about game play that isn't talked about on the promo videos?
edit on 9-7-2013 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I watched this last nite wish i could have gotten back the 2 hours I wasted.

Not for me sure others will like.

Thank you! I thought it was just me. The quality of actors and costumes is 'B' minus. I hoped it was just the pilot show, so having watched about 20 minutes of it, I switched to the second episode. Nope, it just sucks.
edit on 7/9/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The first couple of episodes were pretty "meh". It gets better I think, but one of those shows where you really can't miss an episode, or you'll be completely in the dark.

top topics

join