It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizzas & Personalities! (don't miss this thread!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hey, ATS. It occurred to me that I don't really know you all that well. It also occurred to me that there is perhaps no greater food on the planet than the almighty pizza!

So, why not kill two birds with one thread?

In the same style as recent threads that have been popping up, please post a pic of a pizza that best represents the personality of the members you know best!

(As always, keep it fun, keep it friendly...all posts should be endearing instead of outright insulting...but if you can find an insulting pizza, I'd love to see it!
)

I will start with the few members I know best from ATS chat and/or whose posts I most admire and am familiar with. You guys and gals pick up the slack!
Ready? Let's go!

Sled735, the spookiest, most enchanting pal-o-mine on ATS!

ThinkingCap you cannot escape a friendly guy like this!

Thescripter a more down-to-earth guy, there never was!

sugarcookie1 the lady who is sweet beyond belief!

Phantom traveller the most passionate Vulcan on ATS!

OmegaLogos the man who has something delicious for everyone!

conspiracy nut the grooviest pizza mix-master in the house!

Littled16 the woman who trolls with love and warmth!

Carreau whose well-trained and well-loved dogs would never do this!

Natalia Nat, the crazed pizza-eating cat!

TinkerHaus the rough-and-tumble dude who just doesn't know when to quit (but we love him anyway!)

Druscilla the member with an uncanny reservoir of cheesy knowledge!

Phage the Great One! (fun fact: this pizza generates its own gravitational field!)

WarJohn someday we'll solve the mystery, dude!

AND
leolady special mention goes to this special lady! Not only is she a good friend, mother extraordinaire, and valuable member. She also inspired this thread, so be sure to thank her! (The pizzas are for her and her children who are in good hands!)

You didn't think I'd end this post without the special Mod & Admin pizza, didja? Brace yourselves!.....

Behold!

edit on 31-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
HAHA this made me laugh and really want pizza!

I have been contemplating making pizza lately and well I think you did it for me! Ok now time to go get the dough made

White or red sauce...hmm choices!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Here's your chance to show us a pizza personality from your own kitchen!
I expect a photo posted by the end of the day!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

NB you have no idea how close to reality your choice was, change the breed and you were 100% correct. Funny thread I never would have thought of.

S+F

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I thought this was a thread to share pizza recipes! ...

No matter...here's 2 of my favorites

1) Bacon, Onion, Pineapple and hot Peppers

2) Italian Sausages, black Olives, fresh Tomatoes and Garlic

Try those and you won't be disappointed.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
And what if we don't have friends

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
And what if we don't have friends

Then you post this!

Sheesh!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

For my pizza loving friend who requires much sleep:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I knew someone would post that...I just didn't know who or when

You win the special "no-prize" pizza!

edit on 31-3-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

or this?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Im really hungry now thanks to you, And i have no pizza
...This is for all Uk members
pizza with full English yeah mate yeah yeah mate!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
NB's pizza

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
stardust17's pizza

spicy tuna pizza

cuz she so spicy !

lol
leolady
edit on 31-3-2013 by leolady because: oops

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
That pizza needs more Italian seasoning...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is the way I roll love my homemade eggplant parm pizza just ready for the oven!!!! My silly husband loves cheddar on his

how creepy!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I made pizza last night and wanted to make one with personality well it crashed so to speak.

I was soooo upset and even cried lol I made a homemade crust with parmesan cheese, garlic and herbs. I made a 4 cheese white sauce and then cooked up some seasoned chicken in the cast iron. I diced up tomatoes, basil and black olives for toppings. I was ready but my stove well not so much.

The stove is not level so my beloved pizza that I made a UFO on with the toppings lol came out looking like it crashed in the middle of Russia somewhere. Everything SLID off to the back of the pizza and into the oven. I couldnt save it, nor did I save my oven. I hadn't made a full size pizza in this stove yet so I didnt realize how bad the lean was on it. Lets just say I will be addressing the crooked stove with the landlord. I COOK I can't have an uneven stove. The top burners drive me nuts with this but the oven well that just cant happen! My pizza looked so sad.

Here it is before:

sorry the color sucks

I didn't take after pics because I was too pissed and busy kicking the door lol

The tomato and basil were used as lights
I know it's cheesy lol but hey it has or shall I say HAD personality! lol

Oh and the dough wasn't that great either. It didn't cook fully and that also upset me. Could be all the hormones upsetting me though lol I used a recipe I found online for pizza dough. I usually make French bread or Italian bread and use that as the crust but didnt have time to make either and didnt feel like it to be honest since it takes hours. I thought this recipe would work since it had good reviews WELL I WAS WRONG! I let them know their recipe sucked too lol The timing was not accurate nor was the temp. It was all doughy in the middle and didn't cook even after 45mins at 400. Their recipe said to cook it at 350F for 20mins! I knew that couldnt be right!

While researching for my cookbook this is one thing I find to be the biggest problem with recipes. It seems people don't make the recipe the way they post it so ti causes problems when someone makes it! All my recipes i have remade before posting so I can get the right measurements. I dont usually measure when I come up with a recipe I just go from memory or I experiment. Lately though I measure and write everything down incase it comes out and I want to keep it. It is really important when posting a recipe to make sure the ingredients and instructions ESP cooking instructions are accurate, otherwise you will have a mishap!

I had one other mishap awhile back with a quiche recipe I made that i got off the same site. It was CLEAR the person who posted it NEVER made it that way because saying it fit into on 9inch pie plate was just not true, it fit into 2!! I started to pour it into one like stated and it went ALL over my counter and floor. Again I was not happy. I reviewed that recipe poorly as well for their cooking and portion instructions. I try and at least say what size pan I'm using becasue not everyone has every size of pan out there for cooking! You can use other pans but you first need to know the basic size needed!
edit on 4/1/2013 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

Are you making sushi or pizza?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The phage pizza made me feel sick just glancing at it, jesus...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

What a delightful thread! Very funny...

Thanks for mentioning me.

I won't have time to post right now; out the door to work, but I'll try to find a pizza that fits the personality of some members here tomorrow, or a.s.a.p.

S&F, Friend!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Saw this pizza and I just know it represents a member here... but who? lol

:-)
leolady

top topics

<<   2 >>

join