It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Well we all survived in one piece

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i just LOVE how all the doom and gloom predicitons coming from the left and those that don't like bush NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!! will you guys shut your traps now? or just spin it and say that bush's takeover is STILL yet to come?



LL1

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well, you know that old saying...
all's quiet before the storm, so let us not talk too soon.



posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
we DID have an october surprise and boy was it a good one:

osama IS alive and well...

also there WILL be a terror attack if bush wins...

osama said there will be a terror attack on "red" states and red = bush...





posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i know, i know. but let's face it, how many times was something terrible predicted and it never happened? how many times did people shout bush was going to pull osama out of a hat? how many times did people proclaim there wasn't going to be another terrorist attack at the hands of the evil bush administration? AND NOT ONE DAMN PART OF IT HAPPENED! they were all wrong and acting out of little more than paranoia. and don't try to tell me it could still happen. it's too late for any terrorist attack. osama is not about to be waded out in front of the public. can we really give anymore credibility to conspiracy theorists who continue to be wrong?



posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
careful see all, there's a lot of people on this board that believe that tape was a fabrication of the CIA. and if you do beleive the tape is authentic (i really don't care one way or the other) then of course osama is going to threaten the u.s., afterall he wants bush out. but are you going to take that as meaning he'll succeed for sure?



posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
People seem to be interpreting OBL's statement concerning states as meaning our interpretation of states. But it can also mean a country. In which case many people are misinterpreting what he has said.

Just my 2 cents



posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by astroblade
careful see all, there's a lot of people on this board that believe that tape was a fabrication of the CIA. and if you do beleive the tape is authentic (i really don't care one way or the other) then of course osama is going to threaten the u.s., afterall he wants bush out. but are you going to take that as meaning he'll succeed for sure?


why would the CIA (working for bush) make a fake tape that says: "if you vote for bush (red states) you will be killed"???

think...

anyway. how could they make this tape???




LL1

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Could this be the meaning of "red states"? It's an old map, but just maybe, this is
what OBL may be talking about?



posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
So what happened to the "October Suprise", the threatened attacks on America, the threats of "massive lives lost" by all those tea towel wearers speaking arabic???




Not to be a sour puss and rain on everyones parade but the two new threats haven't expired to the winner of the election is annouced, SO
BUSH aint done yet......Those two tapes will be back and of course it's going to be in the news.......and I''ll bet a recount is coming don at the same time.....you how he can be anything to get in and stay in>>>>>



posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Could this be the meaning of "red states"? It's an old map, but just maybe, this is
what OBL may be talking about?


thats what i said...

you are right...





posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Ive chosen not to listen to these tapes. I've heard or read enough of them in the past. When I'm not so fed up with them I listen some more.

But stuff I have listened to sometimes I wonder "is it just arrogance that we try to attribute a comment to ourselves in the west, when the terrorists might be making a local historical or cultural or political reference........they do have them you know?


LL1

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Iraq and the Red States vs Blue States
I have always stated they talk/speak in riddles with these threats...
More than likely if Bush wins they are eyeing the "Red States".

So I guess this means NY is out???

[edit on 2-11-2004 by LL1]



posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The 'october suprise' isn't a liberal thing. Those whole point is to instill fear that something bad could happen. This only serve to help Bush since the more fear people have the more they support him. The more of a big threat, the more people will think Bush will protect them. It's sad but true. Bin Laden who Bush was supposed to capture (but got distracted with Iraq) appears and instead of people thinking "hey you failed us", they think "he's still out there, you'll protect us". The more potential threat, the better chance Bush has. The more Bush unstablizes the middle east, the more of a threat there will be. I guess you can't say he is stupid.



posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
The 'october suprise' isn't a liberal thing. Those whole point is to instill fear that something bad could happen. This only serve to help Bush since the more fear people have the more they support him. The more of a big threat, the more people will think Bush will protect them. It's sad but true. Bin Laden who Bush was supposed to capture (but got distracted with Iraq) appears and instead of people thinking "hey you failed us", they think "he's still out there, you'll protect us". The more potential threat, the better chance Bush has. The more Bush unstablizes the middle east, the more of a threat there will be. I guess you can't say he is stupid.



This is why I dont think we have heard the last of him yet.....we are going to peel him off the desk at the oval office with a crow bar and 50 men if he looses the election.

Or maybe he will be desprit enough to use the foot ball , ya think hahahahaha , Man I Kill Myself football, mushroom cloud booooooommmmmmmm HA!


[edit on 2/11/2004 by drbryankkruta]



posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Iraq and the Red States vs Blue States
I have always stated they talk/speak in riddles with these threats...
More than likely if Bush wins they are eyeing the "Red States".

So I guess this means NY is out???

[edit on 2-11-2004 by LL1]


i actualy think that OBL will waste his time attacking america and nothing else...





posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Alaska is bigger? That's not what they told us in school.



First, that pic is funny as hell. Love it.

Second, the terrorist threat existed long before Bush was even Gov. of Texas, they've attacked during Rep and Dem administrations proving that though they may have a choice... they are going to attack (or try to attack) no matter who the pres is.

Third, I think that Houston would be a prime candidate for an attack considering that most terrorists no longer want to target dense populations but rather economic centers.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join