It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter's Vine App, Google Glass, Social Media, The All Seeing Eye(Revelations Beast)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I discovered the Twitter Vine app. First before i provide my thoughts let me explain what this thing is.

Twitter Vine Blog

Today, we’re introducing Vine: a mobile service that lets you capture and share short looping videos. Like Tweets, the brevity of videos on Vine (6 seconds or less) inspires creativity. Now that you can easily capture motion and sound, we look forward to seeing what you create.

You can read more about the app on the Vine blog. Vine is currently available on the iPhone and iPod touch. You can download it for free from the App Store. We’re working now to bring it to other platforms, so stay tuned for that.

At the link provided they have a sample...

Rather than tell you more about the app, we thought we’d just show you some of our favorite videos

So, not only now do we have Twitter as apart of our social media cloud, which is mind blowing in itself, we now have instant upload visual media "tweeting" ability to attach to our social media cloud. Holy crap, if thats not mind blowing to you then i don't know. The implications of the cloud and social media and now the vine are MIND BLOWING. They are making smart phones available to everyone all around the world. With Google, we have instant access information for everything at the tip of our fingers anywhere at any given time. With Twitter, Facebook, and the Vine, we now have instant access to information for everyone and their lives, and not only information but now instant access video at the tips of our fingers.

BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER....

Project Google Glasses

Google Glass Wiki

Google Glass is a wearable computer with a head-mounted display (HMD) that is being developed by Google in the Project Glass research and development project,[3] with the mission of producing a mass-market ubiquitous computer.[4] Google Glass displays information in a smartphone-like hands-free format,[5] that can interact with the Internet via natural language voice commands.[6][7] While the frames do not currently have lenses fitted to them, Google is considering partnering with sunglass retailers such as Ray-Ban or Warby Parker, and may also open retail stores to allow customers to try on the device.[4] The Explorer Edition cannot be used by people who wear prescription glasses, but Google has confirmed that Glass will eventually work with frames and lenses that match the wearer's prescription; the glasses will be modular and therefore possibly attachable to normal prescription glasses.[8]

Holy Cow Poop, we have google glasses. For those of you who don't know...

WOW.

The cloud, with instant access through google glass and your smart phone, with instant cloud social media updates.

The future is here people. Get ready. Everything you do, everything you think, everything all around the world is going to be accessible instantly on the internet in video.

If this doesnt get your spidey senses tingling and cause you to put your tinfoil hat on i don't know what will.

If this isn't the all seeing eye, and the beast, what is? I feel like, if i was religious, i would associate this with the beast of revelation. This is very easily the all seeing eye. Computer algorithms, personal files, video, facebook, instant access video, gps. You no longer can hide, you no longer have privacy. Thats it, its the all seeing eye.

Eye of horus....

Illuminati symbolism, the eye on top of the pyramid....

A picture of the beast of revelation, artwork depiction.

edit on 31-3-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
gOOgle eye implants Coming Soon!!!

The next evolution in sheeple technology.
edit on 31-3-2013 by TheFinder because: Misspell

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Ok,finally done editing. Sorry for all that i didn't compile my thoughts correctly at first.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

So this Vine thing just gives six seconds of video???? Don't most good cell-phones have video on them already that will upload and send much more than six seconds? Seems like a step backwards, not forwards.

The camera in the glasses, only jerks would wear those and send out pics of everything they are doing. I would never record someone else without their permission, that's just the way my personality works. Right to privacy and all. Good thread though, and the eye symbolism is interesting. Personally I see the all-seeing eye as metaphor for the "one soul" concept, or our brains interpretation of the scene it creates in our mind.

Still interested in people's reaction to that vine thing, the six-second vid and out. People will be forced even further into ADD. Weird. Ah, 15 minutes until "Game of Thrones"!

edit on 31-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Im thinking its going to all evolve together the vine is a smaller piece to a larger puzzle.

How about it all evolves into instant streaming video of your profile and your profile is viewable through the glasses or something along those lines.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Op, that's just the bottom of the barrel, if you download Ghostery it will show you every single tracker meant to exploit what you see and what you create on the web so it can be stolen and monetized.

When you go to any site that is owned by a big name....no ghost tracking happens.
When you go to a site like this, especially when you click rivals under profile it blows up with random study groups and marketing groups.

Usually I always see adsense / google / facebook as the big 3 on almost every site ( except FB and googles sites), sometimes when it comes to conspiracy sites additional trackers like TribeX are used to study us and our thinking and how we use the internet.

Literally everything you do on the net is studied by someone trying to make a buck off you and control you even ATS admits it on their About the above network section.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Aleister

Im thinking its going to all evolve together the vine is a smaller piece to a larger puzzle.

How about it all evolves into instant streaming video of your profile and your profile is viewable through the glasses or something along those lines.

Of course it's all evolving at a faster rate, and fun to watch. Youtube just come online in 2005, and look at the amount of education, knowledge, and entertainment it has moved into everyone's lives. Social media, the same, quite recent and quickly evolving. People will find some use for the vine, but I hope it's not going to replace the longer vids on cell-phones, and that cell-phones don't go into a six-second and out video mode and lose the longer video tech. That would be one sure way of stopping information flow, not enhancing it.
edit on 31-3-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

top topics

join