It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is in the heart

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
I could be wrong.

But people 'are minding' God. Shooting tentacles out of their heads with the purpose of reaching God. Every time they do He escapes from their tentacles making them assume: "There is no God". Ahaha

They are just kept into a position of apathy, until their day has come, to listen to the heart. Their minds are set to look exterior, around their heads, but they need..

to feel...

the cut into their heart.

edit on 31-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

Considering that the heart is merely a large muscle which pumps the blood around our body, your use of "listen to your heart" in reality means listen to your lusts and desires in your mind. You want to mind this "heart", yet Jesus Christ said

"For out of the heart come evil thoughts--murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander."
Matthew 15:19

So your plea to "listen to your heart" is advocating listening to those thoughts, which include wickedness, instead of listening to your God given conscience whereby you know right from wrong. It's the very cause why women are able to slaughter their unborn and newborns and yet deny that it's murder, it's the very cause of why pedophiles can convince themselves that their brand of "love" is actually beneficial, it's the very cause of why people steal from others and justify that it's not stealing....Therefore something is desperately wrong with us if we cannot come to the conclusion that "listening to your heart" certainly is the path to destruction and misery. Why? Because its living a life based upon gratification of those very desires. Look around us, it's taken civilisations into destruction when no higher thought was given than to pleasing oneself and determining good based on pleasure and feelings. The west has succumbed to such thinking, and the writing is on the wall. Purposely disobeying your God given conscience to "listen to your heart" is nothing more than giving yourself permission to do the things which your desires want. Ask a pedophile - he followed his 'heart '. Ask a murderer, he followed his 'heart'. Ask an adulterer, he followed his 'heart'. It's nothing more than doing what feels "right" - but completely bypasses that which Our Creator has deemed RIGHTEOUS.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I couldn't agree with him more. Justice and Injustice is the only clear way of distinguishing what is good and what is bad. The actions of one effect many. In my own life i have many people that depend of me and im fully aware of what i provide to them as a service.

What is right and what is wrong, a man cannot know for certain unless experienced. And everyone once they get old enough knows right and wrong. So we try to justify firing an employee for progress and a quick buck, not thinking how that person is effected.

We see fast food chains draining the youth of time for study and understand proper ethics. MTV does not help.

The very core of the world is rotten and needs to be purged. How life has lost its weight and meaning, one man dead is another mans job opening.

How far have the lions of earth fallen. The pups of the mother have strayed and will be captivated by the serpents many colors.
Of all the panthers, probably the Black Panther has the greatest mysticism associated with it. It is the symbol of the feminine, the dark mother, the dark of the moon. It is the symbol for the life and power of the night. It is a symbol of the feminine energies manifest upon the earth. It is often a symbol of darkness, death, and rebirth from out of it. There still exists in humanity a primitive fear of the dark and of death. The Black Panther helps us to understand the dark and death and the inherent powers of them; and thus by acknowledging them, eliminate our fears and learn to use the powers.
I pity you. For us who see the greater schemes we will walk away victorious. For those left in the dust the snake, Nothing but ruin. And the fanatics preaching Christ here and there shall not hear the warnings. And the Message will be drowned out. As is prophesied.

www.wisdomportal.com...

In China there were five mythic cats, sometimes painted like tigers or leopards. The black reigns in the north with winter as its season of power, and water it's most effective element. This is the element of the feminine. This is the totem of greater assertion of feminine in all her aspects: child, virgin, seductress, mother, warrioress, seeress, old wise woman.
When the Black Panther enters your life as a totem, it awakens the inner passions. This can manifest in unbridled expressions of baser powers and instincts. It can also reflect an awakening of the kundalini, signaling a time of not just coming into one's own power. More so, the keynote of the Black Panther is Reclaiming One's True Power. In mythology and scripture, the panther has been a symbol of the "Argos of a Thousand Eyes," who guarded the heifer Io who was loved by Zeus. After his death, the eyes were transferred to the feathers of the peacock. The panther always brings a guardian energy to those to whom it comes.

The panther has also been attributed to Jesus. In the Abodazara (early Jewish commentaries on the scriptures), it is listed as a surname for the family of Joseph. It tells how a man was healed "in the name of Jesus ben Panther." Because of this the panther often signals a time of rebirth after a period of suffering and death on some level. This implies that an old issue may finally begin to be resolved, or even that old longstanding wounds will finally begin to heal, and with the healing will come a reclaiming of power that was lost at the time of wounding.
In the myths and stories of Dionysus the panther is a symbol of unleashing desires, and thus the awakening of the kundalini forces. The panther symbolizes a time of moving from mere poles of existence to a new life without poles or barriers. The panther in a Dionysic manner awakens the unconscious urges and abilities that have been closed down. It signals a time of imminent awakening.
To the Indians of North and South America, the jaguar especially in the form of the Black Panther - was endowed with great magic and power. The jaguar panther climbs, runs, and swims— even better than the tiger. Because it could function so well in so many areas, it became the symbol of mastery over all dimensions.

Wherefore a lion out of the forest shall slay them, and a wolf of the
evenings shall spoil them, a leopard shall watch over their cities:
every one that goeth out thence shall be torn in pieces: because their
transgressions are many, and their backslidings are increased.
— Jeremiah, V.6

The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid;
and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
— Isaiah, XI.6

Proverbs 30:30 ESV / 71 helpful votes

The lion, which is mightiest among beasts and does not turn back before any;

Proverbs 28:1 ESV / 63 helpful votes

The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Revelation 5:5 ESV / 32 helpful votes

And one of the elders said to me, “Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that he can open the scroll and its seven seals.”

Jeremiah 50:44 ESV / 8 helpful votes

“Behold, like a lion coming up from the thicket of the Jordan against a perennial pasture, I will suddenly make them run away from her, and I will appoint over her whomever I choose. For who is like me? Who will summon me? What shepherd can stand before me?

Amos 3:7-8 ESV / 5 helpful votes

“For the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets. The lion has roared; who will not fear? The Lord God has spoken; who can but prophesy?”

Daniel 6:16-24 ESV / 7 helpful votes

Then the king commanded, and Daniel was brought and cast into the den of lions. The king declared to Daniel, “May your God, whom you serve continually, deliver you!” And a stone was brought and laid on the mouth of the den, and the king sealed it with his own signet and with the signet of his lords, that nothing might be changed concerning Daniel. Then the king went to his palace and spent the night fasting; no diversions were brought to him, and sleep fled from him. Then, at break of day, the king arose and went in haste to the den of lions. As he came near to the den where Daniel was, he cried out in a tone of anguish. The king declared to Daniel, “O Daniel, servant of the living God, has your God, whom you serve continually, been able to deliver you from the lions?” ...

i havint slept yet. I sleep every other day lol. Or every 18 hours or something rediculous. I don't even know how im functioning.

2 Kings 17:25 ESV / 7 helpful votes

And at the beginning of their dwelling there, they did not fear the Lord. Therefore the Lord sent lions among them, which killed some of them.

Lamentations 3:10 ESV / 6 helpful votes

He is a bear lying in wait for me, a lion in hiding;

Jeremiah 49:19 ESV / 6 helpful votes

Behold, like a lion coming up from the jungle of the Jordan against a perennial pasture, I will suddenly make him run away from her. And I will appoint over her whomever I choose. For who is like me? Who will summon me? What shepherd can stand before me?

Revelation 10:3 ESV / 4 helpful votes

And called out with a loud voice, like a lion roaring. When he called out, the seven thunders sounded.

Jeremiah 25:38 ESV / 4 helpful votes

Like a lion he has left his lair, for their land has become a waste because of the sword of the oppressor, and because of his fierce anger.”

2 Kings 17:26 ESV / 4 helpful votes

So the king of Assyria was told, “The nations that you have carried away and placed in the cities of Samaria do not know the law of the god of the land. Therefore he has sent lions among them, and behold, they are killing them, because they do not know the law of the god of the land.”

Psalm 22:13 ESV / 3 helpful votes

They open wide their mouths at me, like a ravening and roaring lion.

1 John 4:1-3 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

Amos 3:4 ESV / 2 helpful votes

Does a lion roar in the forest, when he has no prey? Does a young lion cry out from his den, if he has taken nothing?

edit on 4-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Bastet, the form of the name which is most commonly adopted by Egyptologists today, is a modern convention offering one possible reconstruction. In early Egyptian, her name appears to have been bȝstt. In Egyptian writing, the second t marks a feminine ending, but was not usually pronounced, and the aleph ȝ may have moved to a position before the accented syllable, as witnessed by the Aramaic spelling ȝbst.[2] By the first millennium, then, bȝstt would have been something like 'obest' or 'ubesti' in Egyptian speech.[2]

The town of Bastet's cult (see below) was known in Greek as Boubastis (Βούβαστις). The Hebrew rendering of the name for this town is Pî-beset ("House of Bastet"), spelled without Vortonsilbe.[2]

What the name of the goddess means remains uncertain.[2] One recent suggestion by Stephen Quirke (Ancient Egyptian Religion) explains it as meaning "She of the ointment jar". This ties in with the observation that her name was written with the hieroglyph "ointment jar" (bȝs) and that she was associated with protective ointments, among other things.[2]

She was the goddess of protection against contagious diseases and evil spirits.[3]

She is also known as The Eye of Ra.

And Baal. The bull or pleides. So people know that they are the devil.

Excerpts from the Story of Aqhat

BAAL speaking - "So, my father, EL the bull, won't you bless him? Creator of all, won't you show him your favor?"

An action of the goddess ANAT - "She stamped her feet and left the earth; then she headed toward EL at the source of the two rivers, in the midst of the two seas' pools; she opened EL's tent and entered the shrine of the King, the father of Time."

Well theres the Owl, which is a feathered serpent. All birds are reptiles/Avian.

Oh look whose on the wheel of time. Ashtar. Leader of the pleiades. The bull. Satan. So theres Satan for you guys. Not Obama. That is the Owl god the illuminati worship.

i had an awakening, my visions. Understanding my experiences. And falling on knowledge my eyes have opened to see symbolism unlike before. Everything has never been more clearier when i look at objects.

edit on 4-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
the kingdom of god is within you by leo telstoy is a great book to read on this topic

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What was this god doing with its time before our human ancestors developed the vocal ability to express their thoughts and assign a name and more elaborate concepts to this unseen, unmeasurable force?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
What was this god doing with its time before our human ancestors developed the vocal ability to express their thoughts and assign a name and more elaborate concepts to this unseen, unmeasurable force?

People have been around for a while. Civilization has constantly been ravaged by these angels since the dawn of our creation.

We are very smart. and technology has risen and fallen. Civilizations have risen and fallen. Land masses have over turned and created new kingdoms.

The truth is hard to swallow. But we need to get through this. Together. Trust the panther.

edit on 5-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
to preface my post I will say this is ONLY my personal opinion:

God is not "in the heart" as much as God is in what the heart does..

to distill this further and make it much more relatable to any one (religious or not, atheist or not, agnostic or not)

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (the Golden rule)

I just posted this same quote moments ago in another thread about why there is war and who wants it.

this is the only way to God, and truly the only way to peace, it even supercedes the 10 commandments.

think and contemplate what it truly means...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
to preface my post I will say this is ONLY my personal opinion:

God is not "in the heart" as much as God is in what the heart does..

to distill this further and make it much more relatable to any one (religious or not, atheist or not, agnostic or not)

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. (the Golden rule)

I just posted this same quote moments ago in another thread about why there is war and who wants it.

this is the only way to God, and truly the only way to peace, it even supercedes the 10 commandments.

think and contemplate what it truly means...

Yes, Justice and inJustice. There shall be no more darkness or light. And people won't can't abuse these anymore. With Justice and injustice we find a greater rule than just the golden rule. Tho the golden rule applies within Justice. Justice is the rightious protection of those who are innocent. Injustice is the selfish greed of oneself, Accumilating something from someone.

There must be a clear distinction and golden rule by play for Justice and injustice. If it works for everyone then it is good. If it effects one or more persons negatively than is it Injustice.
And Injustice will be punished.

Because Justice is the combination of love and fear. All emotions. In smiting an enemy.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

People have been around for a while. Civilization has constantly been ravaged by these angels since the dawn of our creation.

We are very smart. and technology has risen and fallen. Civilizations have risen and fallen. Land masses have over turned and created new kingdoms.

I get all that. So, do you think this series of ups and downs in our fortunes began with dumb homo-alikes getting smarter and smarter, or with smart ones falling into decline, and we've been playing catch up ever since?

The truth is hard to swallow. But we need to get through this. Together. Trust the panther.

I've felt an affinity with panthers since I was 8 yrs old and saw my first one in a zoo. I felt very priveliged to see it at the time, but simultaneously knew that it was meant to be far, far away from a grimy Manchester suburb.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I get all that. So, do you think this series of ups and downs in our fortunes began with dumb homo-alikes getting smarter and smarter, or with smart ones falling into decline, and we've been playing catch up ever since?

I've felt an affinity with panthers since I was 8 yrs old and saw my first one in a zoo. I felt very priveliged to see it at the time, but simultaneously knew that it was meant to be far, far away from a grimy Manchester suburb.

That's a hard question to answer. In the begining It was just God and angels. And In the begining time. Some conflict arose with other angels being created and abominations being created.
This conflict brough about a master plan. To use some genetics from the serpent, But god commended that man be made in his image. We do look more like god than we do pleiadian. The being i saw did not have eyes and the pledians eyes are spread out, it is a bird/reptile. But a pure bloodline, So they are that species.

Us tho. We were made in gods image. In the begining time we would overturn gold and give it to them as a way of thanking god for life. The feathered serpent were messengers. They were commanded to be messengers for earth and God. But lucifer fell. He saw a beautiful woman. We should call her eve. She took in the serpent in the begining time and this is what caused everything. Since then, they have been returning. Orion knows now that their creation is jelous. They want our soul. It is something they do not have and cannot have. They do not understand emotions like we do, or justice and injustice. They only understand ritual. Like a species of bird migrating in unison every winter. So to do these birds have some morbid obessesion with condemning the souls here.

It is quite sad. But the panther god will devour the snake. And all who follow them. And the non believers will dwell in purgatory, Until the people of israel emurge from the kingdom of heaven, to rule peace on earth till the next cycle. And when that cycle comes. Man will be ready. The feathered serpent shall find each rapture harder and harder to acomplish till the wheel of time is no more. It shall be broken, for injustice can not be sustained. Not in a universe full of co-existant forces and organism.

I don't know what is wrong with me i never sleep. I don't even feel that exausted. Its strange. My friends gave me that insain flu that was going around but i conquered it in a week. Influenza sucks. But at least i stop sniffling faster than them
I understand how viruses have genetic material in it called rna that develops proteins. These proteins are what make up our genetic code, as the proteins weave the genetic strain in and out its quite interesting.

The majority of genetic material is corrupt and is useless to a cell, It gets an error and acts erratically. But if you understand that sometimes the virus will mutate into more appropriate rna, you will get sick again but this time you aborb that rna in different areas other than anti-gen codes. It further advances that organisms bloodline through offspring,

But sometimes you get an angel, and you get an human together. Well. Those codes. Lol. And the virus present in each body? You can only imagine the blood types that are created. Blood types being antigens bonding, did you know a virus can make its way to an egg during procreation and inject its rna, possibly altering the immune system of the child.. or mother? Its quite interesting.

This is why God never will do that with humans, Expecially since they are made of the holy spirit, dark matter energy the unseen creational energy. The very essence from which we humans were created from.

Something can and always does come from nothing. And when there is to much something in a solar system the sun gets reeeeal big. then collapses on itself. But collapses so fast it pulls every molecule apart. And crushes it into dark matter and spits it back out. When the area is stable the black hole disappears.

But rna is intention. Genetic intention. And each molecule is a potential of intention. The world is inimately alive. The very essence of creation is all around us. Every cell in your body was built by intention and design, Intelligent design. By god and by the cells and viruses their genetic intention is embeded in our very being forever. These are very spiritual concepts. Sickness is something more than a threat to life but a test.

and that is the state of mind i have, that allows me to recover more quickly.

But anyways this is the reason why marriage is suggested. And why god mentioned purity here and there. For each person you are with, you have a chance of carrying the above i have stated. The bible is true. I never thought that so many of the messages would be true but they are. And here i am, a pantheist becoming Christian. lol. Funny how an opiphany can do all that.

Yes i did just do it. And i will continue to go
ask more questions and i will answer to the best of my ability.
Can science and the spiritual be connected? Lol, it already is, it just takes a view point. And i shall provide that viewpoint for you.
edit on 6-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
It has nothing to do with dark matter or dark energy. God is Light, in Him is no darkness.

We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him.." Acts 5:32

That is ignorance, you think people are God? Why did Jesus speak in metaphors? Do you really understand?
edit on 8-4-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

It is such a large universe, so much space that there are many dark places.

But the name people gave 'dark' was just because it meant they didn't know what it was.

They could have named it 'light energy' if they wanted, really it wouldn't have made a difference.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

But the name people gave 'dark' was just because it meant they didn't know what it was.

They could have named it 'light energy' if they wanted, really it wouldn't have made a difference.

Yup i agree with you.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Yup i agree with you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join