It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is in the heart

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I could be wrong.

But people 'are minding' God. Shooting tentacles out of their heads with the purpose of reaching God. Every time they do He escapes from their tentacles making them assume: "There is no God". Ahaha

They are just kept into a position of apathy, until their day has come, to listen to the heart. Their minds are set to look exterior, around their heads, but they need..

to feel...

the cut into their heart.

edit on 31-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

if we consider the god particle, higgs bosson.. whatever we want to call it. god is the source of all that is. which is not what we associate with god today via religion. god via religions is an idea. not the source of all people. all things. that which binds not only all of us together as one but all of life together as one.

if we consider this.. we can consider how we are connecting to it.... ego is connecting to "it" via mind. true nature is connecting to "it" via the heart. when it comes to what we are able to experience/ create/ be/ do/ etc... our connection to "it" is everything. the difference is like night and day.... it is all about the heart if we want to embrace our true nature and our true creating potential as a people.. to get ourselves to this point we are going to need to really re-consider our perception of god and let go entirely of the idea of religion....

hopefully we are going to have physical proof or demonstration of this very very very soon..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thx nicolet, that's a nice add to this thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nicolet
reply to post by Angle

if we consider the god particle, higgs bosson.. whatever we want to call it. god is the source of all that is. which is not what we associate with god today via religion. god via religions is an idea. not the source of all people. all things. that which binds not only all of us together as one but all of life together as one.

if we consider this.. we can consider how we are connecting to it.... ego is connecting to "it" via mind. true nature is connecting to "it" via the heart. when it comes to what we are able to experience/ create/ be/ do/ etc... our connection to "it" is everything. the difference is like night and day.... it is all about the heart if we want to embrace our true nature and our true creating potential as a people.. to get ourselves to this point we are going to need to really re-consider our perception of god and let go entirely of the idea of religion....

hopefully we are going to have physical proof or demonstration of this very very very soon.

I agree with you 100% although i must add the irony of some ''religions'', being modified as they are, do mention that the connection between the self and the source is within. It is the primary teachings of Buddhism and even Christ mentions the kingdom of heaven is within.

Yet man man continues to seek this spiritual awareness through constructed systems that almost suppress individualism and personal interpretation by laying out the ''rules'' and if you don't follow them then you're out of the game. So many people continue to exist in the little box of reality they create for themselves, dismissing and even more upsetting, ignoring the wondrous diversity this planet has to offer. In fact i think its the whole principle of ''black'' and ''white'' , ''good'' and ''evil'' that has been such a great contributor to all the segregation and fear mongering of our race.

God, the source, divine consciousness or whatever you want to label it with has given us the ultimate gift of consciousness and the ability to reason and rationalize and ultimately co exist with our unique characteristics if respect is always present. We have the ability to feel and determine that all the laws that has ever been laid out for man to behave can be summarized into one phrase. Do not do unto other as you want done onto yourself. Simple as that.

Good things

edit on 31-3-2013 by FreeThinkerbychoice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yup. God is in the heart. The heart contains it all. It doesn't need to search so it is always in the moment and if something needs to be done, when the moment comes THEN the thrill/action will arise.

Heart will connect you with your true self.

God is core. God flow through all. One is All. This is good philosophy in my opinion.

All is one is bad philosophy. To get rid of all individuality to be a collective without a free-mind/thought.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

It would have been better...

Without that last line.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Man I was way off, I thought groove was in the heart.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by midicon

Yep, I know.

Ed/ psst.. imagine it's not there........ there... there.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Now this obvious is another case of mindcontrol through music.. you see. Oh! Slap in the face.

God is groovey you know..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Yeah people are all about concepts and theories and facts and measurements. "I know what God is and what God wants and I know which religion (or lack thereof) is true blah blah" and so forth. But God is in the 'cloud of unknowing'.

en.wikipedia.org...

So as you say it's no use trying to nail down a concept or theology of God. Only love can grasp God. The mind can't. So all concepts and theories and ideas need to be left in the cloud of forgetting.

edit on 31-3-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

My comment was relevant to the OP although perhaps a little subtle for you.

And yes you are wrong...at least in your choice of metaphor.

God doesn't escape from anything.

And no one is kept in a position of apathy.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by midicon

Thank you for taking the time, midicon. Although my ideas can change peoples awareness or remind people of things. Sometimes there are flaws within them. It is good for people to mind them, to investigate what they read, and in your case, what you did, you took the time to reply and communicate your ideas on mine.

Something I like! And something that is good/healthy to do.

A subtle

edit on 1-4-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

It can be productive to present something in a quirky or different way...some of those old truths could do with a little makeover. But you have to think it through or some pedantic misanthrope like me will come along and pick holes in it.

And who will change your awareness and remind you of things?
Why people like me of course!

Thank you for that nice reply I did expect some vitriol...!

Regards midicon

edit on 1-4-2013 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
I could be wrong.

But people 'are minding' God. Shooting tentacles out of their heads with the purpose of reaching God. Every time they do He escapes from their tentacles making them assume: "There is no God". Ahaha

They are just kept into a position of apathy, until their day has come, to listen to the heart. Their minds are set to look exterior, around their heads, but they need..

to feel...

Hello again. I just wanted to say. That the good side is not completely hopeless okay?

This is for everyone out there who are looking for * the light *. I want to teach you to overcome the darkness.

And use it as a tool. I hope to shed metaphorical light on things for people. I am an authentic alien contactee. And i try so hard, try so hard for all of you. To get the message out there so people can know hope.

I only claim to be a prophet because of the experiences i was willing to have. And the visions i had. I have an Open mind, and also i am left handed. All my numerology/ time of birth in conjuction with the stars = teacher and spiritual leader. Don't ask me why. But My life is full of coincidenes left and right. In numerology i am a 27/9
Which is a Humanitarian. My animal totems are the arctic wolf/white wolf and the panther. I have 2 because i have been shown 2 throughout my life. A dream i had, was a couple years before i say Jehova or Yahweh.

He does exist, We do have protectors. The illuminati may have their pleiadian snakes and birds. But. We have something much more special.

In this dream i had when i was 15 3 years before my experience. This dream lasted 5 minutes, from when i started dreaming to the end. I was in a house i was never in before. I opened the door outside. There was snow covering the driveway. Across the street was a street light and a large metal cage. This cage was directly under the light. When the door opened a white wolf walked out. My vision panned in close to its face where i saw celetrial blue eyes. It bared its teeth at me. My vision returned to where i was standing and the wolf was seen dashing towards me taking 10 seconds to reach me. When it did it lunged at my face and i woke up. 9 hours later with the morning sunlight shining in my eyes.

3 years later. I am to meet a shapeshifting panther in front of a street light with my friend over at his house standing on a belchony. Then seeing the black dog standing beneith it. Its just to weird. And having the black thing in my closet since i was a child. This being had a looming presence but seemed neutral. As if i was wary of its presence but was in no harm.

How my life has progressed from ghosts as a young child to.. aliens as a teenager. I have shown these shapeshifting gods to 3 other people through experiences. Both unintentional. in my second experience with the shapeshifters. I did a prayer to yahweh a year later but i said the prayer wrong i said i am yahweh make your presence known to us ( i was with 2 other people laying on the ground.. they were watching a meteor shower) and i don't know what compelled me to say that. Expecially since i said the prayer wrong. Then that shapeshifter rolled up in front of me and my friends. I point to it and say hey guys don't freak out.. look. and they both were on their feet so fast LOL. Iv never seen anyone on their feet that fast before. Literally. I did not see their hands touch the ground. And they were muttering cougar. Its a wolf! Get out of here!! im screaming at them ITS NOT A COUGAR OR A WOLF!!! ITS NOT EVEN AN ANIMAL!!! and the thing just glares at me passing by. Tho, it was not blacker than black like the first time i saw it it was a radiant shimmering of darkness. If that makes sense? It had like this pixelated purple and blue and black coloring coming from it it looked pretty cool.
Tho my friends were having a heart attack over it. Anyways.

You want to know who Jehova is?

Well this is what showed up when i said i was yahweh. So. If i were to offend any such being. It would be him personally right?

Why wouldnt he show up? Lol So funny.

Look at its sly smile. How can you saw no to such a pretty face. Some people should leave milk out for these fairies. Oh wait. they do xD check out island

Behold the god that delivered man to Egypt. Orion.

And Orion, Gods hounds and Gods beasts will devour the unrightious. For they are wrathful. He is wrathful.
Think of all the black dog cattle mutiliations? Its because people shout demon at them. They are protectors! People shout satan! They are not SNAKES they get MAD offened. 1. Because they hate snakes. 2. They are here to kill snakes.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Originally posted by Angle
I could be wrong.

to feel...

Hello again. I just wanted to say. That the good side is not completely hopeless okay?

This is for everyone out there who are looking for * the light *. I want to teach you to overcome the darkness.

And use it as a tool. I hope to shed metaphorical light on things for people. I am an authentic alien contactee. And i try so hard, try so hard for all of you. To get the message out there so people can know hope.

I only claim to be a prophet because of the experiences i was willing to have. And the visions i had. I have an Open mind, and also i am left handed. All my numerology/ time of birth in conjuction with the stars = teacher and spiritual leader. Don't ask me why. But My life is full of coincidenes left and right. In numerology i am a 27/9
Which is a Humanitarian. My animal totems are the arctic wolf/white wolf and the panther. I have 2 because i have been shown 2 throughout my life. A dream i had, was a couple years before i say Jehova or Yahweh.

He does exist, We do have protectors. The illuminati may have their pleiadian snakes and birds. But. We have something much more special.

In this dream i had when i was 15 3 years before my experience. This dream lasted 5 minutes, from when i started dreaming to the end. I was in a house i was never in before. I opened the door outside. There was snow covering the driveway. Across the street was a street light and a large metal cage. This cage was directly under the light. When the door opened a white wolf walked out. My vision panned in close to its face where i saw celetrial blue eyes. It bared its teeth at me. My vision returned to where i was standing and the wolf was seen dashing towards me taking 10 seconds to reach me. When it did it lunged at my face and i woke up. 9 hours later with the morning sunlight shining in my eyes.

3 years later. I am to meet a shapeshifting panther in front of a street light with my friend over at his house standing on a belchony. Then seeing the black dog standing beneith it. Its just to weird. And having the black thing in my closet since i was a child. This being had a looming presence but seemed neutral. As if i was wary of its presence but was in no harm.

How my life has progressed from ghosts as a young child to.. aliens as a teenager. I have shown these shapeshifting gods to 3 other people through experiences. Both unintentional. in my second experience with the shapeshifters. I did a prayer to yahweh a year later but i said the prayer wrong i said i am yahweh make your presence known to us ( i was with 2 other people laying on the ground.. they were watching a meteor shower) and i don't know what compelled me to say that. Expecially since i said the prayer wrong. Then that shapeshifter rolled up in front of me and my friends. I point to it and say hey guys don't freak out.. look. and they both were on their feet so fast LOL. Iv never seen anyone on their feet that fast before. Literally. I did not see their hands touch the ground. And they were muttering cougar. Its a wolf! Get out of here!! im screaming at them ITS NOT A COUGAR OR A WOLF!!! ITS NOT EVEN AN ANIMAL!!! and the thing just glares at me passing by. Tho, it was not blacker than black like the first time i saw it it was a radiant shimmering of darkness. If that makes sense? It had like this pixelated purple and blue and black coloring coming from it it looked pretty cool.
Tho my friends were having a heart attack over it. Anyways.

You want to know who Jehova is?

Well this is what showed up when i said i was yahweh. So. If i were to offend any such being. It would be him personally right?

Why wouldnt he show up? Lol So funny.

Look at its sly smile. How can you saw no to such a pretty face. Some people should leave milk out for these fairies. Oh wait. they do xD check out island

Behold the god that delivered man to Egypt. Orion.

And Orion, Gods hounds and Gods beasts will devour the unrightious. For they are wrathful. He is wrathful.
Think of all the black dog cattle mutiliations? Its because people shout demon at them. They are protectors! People shout satan! They are not SNAKES they get MAD offened. 1. Because they hate snakes. 2. They ar

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I believe similar to what Jesus said - their is an arm which can be called the 'holy spirit' that can come down.

This 'arm of light and power' can actually come down to earth, perhaps from what scientists called the forces of dark energy and dark matter.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Its unseen energy, technically the darkness does not exist. An absence of light is only on our view of perspective. If anything Light is an absence of darkness seeing how the universe is encompased by it. But. such things are there to keep order of the lower realms in place.

Once you figure it all out, how the universe works and why. A species has to make a choice. To create or to destroy. If they destroy then creation will be forced to destroy them. Or in their path of destruction they will destroy themselves. Nothing of destruction can last forever. Not even the wheel of time.

It too shall stop one day. Maybe this cycle. Maybe we can stop them and burn them down once and forall. The pillars of satan. The feathered snake of the torus.

Pleiades/torus feathered feathered tree of knowledge, the snakes fruit. the forbidden fruit. the tree of the fallen.

The bird dragons/ the owls/ the reptillians. they are all one in the same.

The feathered serpents.

People. This is Satan. I know the identity of both God and Satan. Do not trust the pleiades!

edit on 4-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
I believe similar to what Jesus said - their is an arm which can be called the 'holy spirit' that can come down.

This 'arm of light and power' can actually come down to earth, perhaps from what scientists called the forces of dark energy and dark matter.

It has nothing to do with dark matter or dark energy. God is Light, in Him is no darkness.

We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him." Acts 5:32

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
donno why it double posted i was just trying to edit the quote cus it looks messed up lol
edit on 4-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
No, don't mislead people. Remeber gensis? It was nothing but darkness.

Let me explain. There are 4 elements. Water earth fire and air. Water is liquids, Earth is metals and materials. Fire (is light sparks heat and lighting)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join