It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber & His Monkey - "He Lives in an Alternate Universe"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Can anyone say ... bubbles the chimp?

Naaaaaaaaah .. I shouldn't bring Michael Jackson into this. Afterall .. Michael Jackson may have been ... um ... odd ... but he had ooodles of talent. Bieber is just a non-talent girl posing as a teenie-bopper boy trying to be 'street cred' but failing miserably.

Pictures at the links ...
Justin Bieber - "He Lives in an Alternate Universe"

Pop sensation Justin Bieber is 'heartbroken' after his pet monkey was seized by customs officials - because the Baby singer demanded Mally accompany him on a long-haul flight to Germany.

Canadian Bieber's increasingly bizarre behaviour is concerning aides after he insisted Mally travelled on his private jet - even though he had no paperwork to show to customs officials in Munich.

According to sources the 19-year-old, who had travelled from LA to Munich, was 'detained for some time' by furious customs officers who demanded to see a health certificate for the monkey - which Justin could not provide

Bieber to be prosecuted - Daily Mail UK

Beiber is going to be prosecuted for assault. He's got no-talent 'rappers' staying at his mansion (for free) and partying every day and night .. and they are driving through the residential area 100+ MPH ... and Bieber (allegedly) directly threatened to kill at least one neighbor.

But take a look at the pictures of her .. um .. I mean him. His pants hanging down past his butt ... no shirt ... trying to look street cred .... but just looking like a pathetic mess. All this on top of his failing concerts.

Move over LiLo ... this guy is in trouble.
I'm expecting a Bieber episode of South Park any week now.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No person should own a monkey as a pet, I hope it bites his nose off.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
He is a kid with a ridiculous amount of money and an all access pass to anything he wants. The only thing that I really dislike is him speeding through a neighborhood.... Other than that, have a blast. No need to sit here and say he's a girl or spend your time worrying about how he spends his money.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

It seems to me that the O.P has a severe case of green eye syndrome.......!!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Honestly I think he's the biggest douche on the planet. But imagine yourself from ages 15 to 19 with millions of dollars and worldwide fan worship, and constant media scrutiny in to every facet of your life

If someone had given mr millions of dollars in college I'd be in prison, or dead. Fortunately I'm not the same person anymore, but this kid probably won't get a chance to grow up

Calling him a girl and making fun of his clothes just makes you look like a sad adult with low self esteem
edit on 31-3-2013 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm expecting a Bieber episode of South Park any week now.

Well I hope so!
I will be disappointed if there isn't one!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
No person should own a monkey as a pet, I hope it bites his nose off.

Maybe the monkey thinks it has a pet girl?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

ARGH! I was thinking MJ! Poor monkey.....it will probably end up in a rescue shelter once the novelty wears off, if he gets it back from customs that is....lol
My daughter loves JB
it is kinda annoying to say the least!!
edit on 31-3-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
lol this kid is going to be a full blown drug addict by the time he's 20 and go on a Sheen style bender.

I can't wait

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I can't generalize about all the people who keep exotic pets like monkeys, but surely taking a monkey on tour is bizarre.

Of course, one can never be sure of the media and whether some of these incidents are scripted, since Bieber is making an image transition from "child star" to bad boy "rock star".

I'm usually against corporal punishment, but when I see Bieber keeping an audience waiting for two hours while he's playing video games, or trying to pick a street fight while dressed like a garish hip hop smurf, I cannot help but feel that a good belting, or military discipline is called for.

But then again maybe that's what people of my generation are supposed to feel.

Looks like they're going to milk the Bieber industry until the 15 minutes of fame are over.

There's a small chance however that he might transition with his fans, although it would be difficult to imagine a musical direction that would give him street credibility now.
I really can't picture him as the next Eminem, or fronting a metal outfit.
Perhaps he could repent and resume his erstwhile clean-cut image in the gospel industry.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
It seems to me that the O.P has a severe case of green eye syndrome.......!!

Not even close. The punk is an idiot. And he's going to end up like Lilo.
I am definately NOT jealous of a brat like that.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I give him two years before rehab..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
He was caught spanking it.

top topics

join