3 days of darkness ???

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What happened to this 3 days of darkness that's suppose to start today ? It's nice and partly cloudy outside, but guess what, its not dark
Looks like more Mayan mumbo jumbo bull$hit to me, or maybe its the people who misinterpret Mayan prophesy, whatever the case may be, its all a bunch of B.S......enjoy your Easter folks.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Don't worry they will come up with an excuse why it didn't happen and just put the date forward so end of days types will buy the book...coming to a bookstore near you soon

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

My 3 days of darkness is about to come in the next few minutes.. I been up for 2 days working on a project. No sleep and I'm almost done. Yep.. 3 days of sleep sounds real nice right now.. Zzz..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well for some, the banks took all there money , cant pay electric bill , no lights at home soo maybe that's what excuse they might use,

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Not quite sure where you got that idea from...the mayans never predicted "three days of darkness", pretty sure they never predicted the end of the world either...

Never understood why people keep mixing up their prophesies, i guess thats why they keep getting it wrong.
edit on 31-3-2013 by RadicalRebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The three days of darkness is a very interesting legend, something that I have read about but i do believe it is just that, a legend. A legend that has nothing to do with the Mayans either OP

So I have to ask, who was claiming that it was going to happen today?
edit on 31-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Sorry, sorry my son dropped peanut butter on the Callender there,
lets see oh, here we are end of the world is 12/21/13.

Let the count down start again. Drum roll please

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The three days of darkness is a very interesting legend, something that I have read about but i do believe it is just that, a legend. A legend that has nothing to do with the Mayans either OP

So I have to ask, who was claiming that it was going to happen today?
edit on 31-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

I've read a couple of threads stating that 3 days of darkness was suppose to start today, and they were basing their information off Mayan prophesy.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Yeah well that utter BS, it has nothing to do with Mayan prophecies, in any case there is a lot of writing in the Legend that suggests the 3days will start on a Thursday there will be some big grand warning in the form of a miracle for man to change his ways prior to the 3 days as well. Whoever was making these claims was talking out of the wrong orifice.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
i know this may come as a shock to some...but, our ancient ancestors liked to write make-believe stories too.
not everything inscribed in stone, or written on animal hide or parchment is true, profound, or prophetic...it can simply be a made-up story.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i know this may come as a shock to some...but, our ancient ancestors liked to write make-believe stories too.
not everything inscribed in stone, or written on animal hide or parchment is true, profound, or prophetic...it can simply be a made-up story.

Thank you, you pretty much summed it up, do you think a 1000 years from now Harry Potter books will be considered true, profound or prophetic ?:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The three days of darkness is actually quite a new prophecy, it really started around the 1800’s but since then there have been others who have claimed to have had visions depicting or predicting the three days of darkness up to the later part of the last century.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Are you always this excited when other people are wrong?..or just when they're wrong about outrageously improbable things?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Are you always this excited when other people are wrong?..or just when they're wrong about outrageously improbable things?

If I had a dime for every B.S. prediction that I've read "on this site" that didn't come true, I would be a millionaire

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
What happened to this 3 days of darkness that's suppose to start today ?

Today??????
Oh #. I knew i had something important to do today.
Sorry guys i was the one who would turn off the switch for 3 days, but then i started watching the new doctor who and then i played a little online....Can we reschedule for another day?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Not a Mayan prophecy but a Catholic mystic prophecy that has been credited to several different people.
3 Days of Darkness

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
they were making coincidental calculations in connection with 21/12/2012 - yet nothing happened then either?! I can perhaps understand numerogical calculations when something does happen, say 11/09/2001, but not for a day which had no significance to begin with

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I predict it's going to be dark the next 3 nights.

top topics

join