It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Watch 2013-2019

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Are they serious ???

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: drneville

Well England was very serious when outdated bi-planes disabled the Bismark, the most advanced war ship of its day.

You can laugh, but those bi-planes are, in actual fact, very stealthy and so slow that they may be a problem.

Of course they would not last long, just long enough to fire their missiles at their target.

Funny as hell though!

P

(post by thekingofthebirds removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: rjbaggins

It is about 60 years this state of tension has been going on, being pissed off about it is one thing I see both sides having in common. Petty things like cutting down the chairs is a sign of frustration and trying to find some humor and dignity in this sad situation. If you could prank them back with a whoopy cushion or something similar it might help break some of this ice.

There is a very highly strung adversarial environment going on for a long time. Having some outlet for this competition in a safe way is a better direction in this madness.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

A star for your thoughts.

The question is, does the world truly want peace?

P

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Tough question, the world is a large, complex and diverse place with many different emotions and motivations. Hate is very much a part of it with fear, ignorance, resources and diversity contributing factors. When seeing what the world can do when it works together on documents like the UN Charter on human rights there is a strong desire and vision for world peace. When seeing how all nations have failed to live up to this charter in some way, the practicability of peace is a valid question.

In trying to understand and come to terms with these difficulties, the importance of competition in genetic evolution provides a big why. In learning about the reproduction process from a software background it does make for a very effective search algorithm when there are limitless possibilities. This tells me that God does not know where life is going, but has put in some processes to help look for a better way. The point is that competition is a vital component to life. How a lot of our conflict has moved from the battle field to the sports field is important to becoming a civilized species.

As for what the world wants, I can only really speak for myself. Tomorrow is built on every ones input.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have a rather different thing to add to this thread.

If China keeps escalating things with Vietnam, would they end up using N.K. soldiers to gain some experience or would they use there own. Because who are we kidding N.K. is a total China satellite country.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Once again, Un has lashed out against his age old nemesis...the sea, by yet again firing missiles at it!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Does anyone care to speculate what caused Kim's leg injury? An accident or an attempt on his life?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

Maybe it is a tattoo, initiation, remembrance or reality check. Seams to have to go on with it anyway and not getting any sympathy for it.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wirral Bagpuss
Does anyone care to speculate what caused Kim's leg injury? An accident or an attempt on his life?

He got it from Tae Kwon Do.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
North Korea develops nanogold.

www.kcna.co.jp...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adaluncatif
North Korea develops nanogold.
www.kcna.co.jp...

Great Googlie Mooglie! Another cure-all toxin.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
today news in my country, I didnt created another topic because its fresh, but its related with this one. There was a kind of celebration in Korea and during a speach, they said they want to send all their nukes into white house and pentagon... (thats what the news says).

link
edit on 28-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Other than lobbying a couple of missiles during the Pope's visit. Kim and North Korea have been very quiet. Should we be worried?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wirral Bagpuss

Moonwalking accident.

kimjongun.ytmnd.com...
edit on 2-9-2014 by mika2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
North Korea posted this on the Korean Central News website on September 3, Juche 103 (aka 2014):

Rodong Sinmun Terms U.S. Worst Human Rights Abuser
Pyongyang, September 3 (KCNA) -- Shortly ago, a young black man was shot dead by a white policeman in Ferguson City, Missouri State, U.S. and policemen mercilessly cracked down upon protesters by leveling guns and firing tear-gas and smoke shells at them. A policeman shot another black young man to death in other city some days ago.
Rodong Sinmun Wednesday in an article observes in this regard:
The U.S. is, indeed, the worst human rights abuser as its inhabitants are subject to discrimination and contempt due to their different race and are struck with fear that when they would be shot to death.

www.kcna.co.jp...

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: drneville

Its why they dont go out much,,the Flowers were for your wife there Kimmy,,,

but hey its always,,me,,me,me,,

and then the fight starts,,

lol