It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YANKT Yet Another North Korea Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ok I am sorry but I had to make yet another north korea thread!

This is getting stupid in more ways that one!

If the North Koreans wanted to Render you down in a soup of liquid then that would not be a problem for them as Biological and chemical weapons only need to be administered via one host or via one activity in a enclosed area like for example the good old air conditioning in a tube station. Its happened before with a serin attack in tube stations in Japan by a religious mad man. It does not take a misile to launche a biological attack! WAKE UP!

I will finish by saying happr easter and I hope you all have a safe and hapy easter

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

Thank you for yet another North Korean Thread
/Enough already

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thank You

My intention is to highlight the fact that the MSM are focusing on the missiles and not the bioligical agents they poses which can make a mess of your day! The Biologocal Agents need only a host or a catalyst and then mission accomplished.

Also my appologies for my dislecsic keebord

edit on 31-3-2013 by jroduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The more I think about it the more plausable it can be. I think they are playing a phyops operation to cloud our minds with missiles and other conventional weaponry. If they said Render then they have chemacles that can render you down and make a real mess of your day and maybe life.

This is my opinion.

PS. Sorry for double post

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Its the same as the run up to the war in Iraq the media focus was that WMD equals ICBMs with a Nuclear payload. The truth is that most of the WMDs in Iraq where chemical and they found plenty of these WMDs but nothing nuclear other than some yellow cake.

I do think however there is one very big difference we know that DPRK has a ICBM capability and has nuclear weapons. That’s the problem, if you compare the run up to the War in Iraq with the events just now in DPRK then i would say that there is more of a justification to going to war against DPRK than there ever was for targeting Iraq.

Other than the oil.....

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I respect you reply and yes you are corect in many ways.

I would never go with the ideoligy of conflict but there are times and situations when things need sorting out!

This is the time and the situation.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by fluff007

No offence but this has been done to death on twitter. This and the two people running with fake planes around there wastes also the pic of fatboy kim and a footpump

Not funny anymore.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Most Excellent Leader approves of most glorious Korea thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fluff007
reply to post by jroduk

ROFL!

I had not seen that one! Thanks for the chuckle!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
@eriktheawful

You really need to search twitter for "north korea" then you will be %$%^ed off with it like I am

Also in my origional post I was being EXTREMELY SERIOUS about my CONCERNE!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Please contribute to one of the MANY threads already posted on NK

Closing

Semper

top topics

join