It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are equal to men/men are equal to women. People can be good.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Man can be gentle/women can be gentle.

Men can be caring/women can be caring.

Men can be intelligent/women can be intelligent.

Men can work/women can work.

Men can do bad things/women can do bad things.

Men can do good things/women can do good things.

Men can murder/women can murder.

Men can heal/women can heal.

Men can teach/women can teach.

Men can be children/adult/women can be children/adult.

Men and women are people, equal to eachother. Now where did lie the righteousness in your behavior?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Women can exist without men.

www.nbcnews.com...

I know, sucks for me too.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Except they aren't equal. One is taller, more rational, and has a penis. One is shorter, weaker, more emotional, and has a vagina. Tell me again how they are equal?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala
Except they aren't equal. One is taller, more rational, and has a penis. One is shorter, weaker, more emotional, and has a vagina. Tell me again how they are equal?

You ever see a woman whip a man's ass?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Both have leggs, arms and a head, a heart and intestants?? or how do you call that last.
edit on 31-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

You don't go out much I presume?

Ansar

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

We're not solely there for furtilising now, aren't we?

Now... weren't we?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKoala

So if you are shorter, weaker, and more emotional than I am: what does that make you?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ansar

You don't go out much I presume?

Ansar

I was asking the southpark avatar poster if he's ever seen a grown man get his ass handed to him by a woman, obviously not.

On that note, something tells me you wear snuggies am I right?

link   
On the average, men miss fewer days of work than woman and on the average, work longer hours and make more money.

Woman can give birth to a baby, Men cannot (without some kind of science involved).

link   

When I was young I watched one day as my mother Beat the Living Daylights out of a man. And, she Beat him like he was a man ( OR, as she would say, .. she really licked his ass ). She beat his face like a sack of meat. It was not like he was letting her, he just could not respond to what was going on. She beat him so badly that, when she was done, he just laid there like he was dead. I actually thought he was dead. I am not sure, but I think he did something to my sister. It, to this day, is one of the most impressive things I have ever seen in my life.

From that day on I looked at the female gender in an entirely different way. It was then that I realized that women are just a capable of anything as men And More. eg. . .. It would Kill a man if he had to give birth.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

I

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

You pointed out they have differing attributes. I dont see a greater or a lesser here.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

When I was young I watched one day as my mother Beat the Living Daylights out of a man. And, she Beat him like he was a man ( OR, as she would say, .. she really licked his ass ). She beat his face like a sack of meat. It was not like he was letting her, he just could not respond to what was going on. She beat him so badly that, when she was done, he just laid there like he was dead. I actually thought he was dead. I am not sure, but I think he did something to my sister. It, to this day, is one of the most impressive things I have ever seen in my life.

From that day on I looked at the female gender in an entirely different way. It was then that I realized that women are just a capable of anything as men And More. eg. . .. It would Kill a man if he had to give birth.

I guess you dont hold to much faith in yourself then

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

I have plenty of faith in myself. My mother trained me well.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
To a point.

I let a woman do a mans job. She was a real feminists. She had this complex where a woman is equal to a man.

I had enough of her bs and put her back with the guys throwing these heavy maibags on a conveyor belt. It was her last day because she was too proud to tell me she injured herself.

Women are not equal to men.

For you to even say so tells me that you have problems.

The empowerment of the woman was a detriment to the human cause.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Wow, .. it sounds like you are afraid of women.

Do you also think that a women's place is at home cooking and doing the laundry?

Are you married?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Whatever, just stay polite.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

The empowerment of the woman was a detriment to the human cause.

That's right. Women are incapable of rational thought, shouldn't be allowed to vote, ought to be forced to stay at home fixing meals for the man of the house.

When will people realize that women are INDIVIDUALS, same as men?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
On the average, men miss fewer days of work than woman and on the average, work longer hours and make more money.

Woman can give birth to a baby, Men cannot (without some kind of science involved).

Do you have a source for this info? It would be interesting to see if the women who are missing work are doing so because they're caring for a sick child. I know when my son gets sick, I'm the one who takes off of work to take him to the doctor.

As for working longer hours, I respectfully disagree. I think your making a gross generalization here. I believe hours worked has more to do with the type of job than with the gender of the employee.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join