It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the US government and Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have learned quite a bit in the past few weeks from a few friends. For starters, Roswell was a setup to get the people distracted from a bigger event, luckily this event never spread father than the local newspaper.

A few days before Roswell in a small tower in Oregon, a UFO had crashed in the middle of a forest, and the government actually recovered it. It was a one person craft, different than most UFOs that get spotted, it was shaped sort of like a modern fighter jet. The pilot was burned alive in the cockpit, so the body was quite mutilated, humanoid in shape so we thought it may have been Russian, a day later we find out it wasn't. It had 6 fingers on each hand, two large toes, other than that it looked quite human.

Since this was a legit alien spacecraft, the government felt the need to cause a diversion. so we got Roswell. Around 7 months later we get contacted by an alien race located about 256 light-years from our solar system about this body we recovered, apparently it was a fugitive on the run. This species had perfected warp speed centuries ago, they had discovered energy sources that make nuclear power look primitive. They let us know about other life in our galaxy, they kept quiet on other galaxies though.

They knew of 2 other planets with intelligent life besides us, one of these was still in a period we know as the stone age, the other was maybe 300 or 400 years ahead of us, technology wise, making our new visitors the most advanced race in the Galaxy. They also know of 37 planets that once held intelligent life, ones that either killed themselves off or were killed by natural causes. They knew of 126 planets that hold non intelligent life, ranging from just microbes to massive creatures that make dinosaurs look tiny, along with 329 that once held non intelligent life (a few they suspect did have intelligent life but don't have total proof).

They told us that Mars once held intelligent life, millions of years ago, and that it's very possible they are responsible for intelligent life on Earth, since there are no other know solar systems in our Galaxy where two different planets once held or currently hold intelligent life, though there are 3 solar systems with two or more planets that do hold or once held non intelligent life, and 1, their solar system, that has a planet with intelligent life and one with non intelligent life.

Evolution causing the natural creation of intelligent life is extremely rare it seems, they planted the seeds of intelligent life on the planet that is in the stone age, and they have great evidence that intelligent life was planted on their planet by a now dead civilization. The same is true for the other planet with intelligent life.

They believe the first civilization, the first occurrence of intelligent life in our Galaxy, was the one to spread the seeds of life, and cause this chain of spreading life. They are quite dedicated to finding where the first civilization existed, though they are quite sure the planet or even the star system no longer exists. Anyway, today we are still in contact with them but they refuse to help us unless we desperately need it, they saved us in the past, when things have risen that could wipe out humanity, but now most things we fix ourselves.

You may think why would they ever help us? We're cruel and greedy creatures, but that's only our nature, they were like that once but their species as a whole has evolved out of that stage of immaturity. This information will all be released publicly with time, many world leaders know of these secrets. over the past few years evidence of extraterrestrial life has been increasing, almost daily in the past few months.

We'll find microbes on mars soon (a lot of those planets that used to have intelligent life and non intelligent life that is visible to the eye still have microbes and such) and in the next few decades we'll "discover" one of those planets with planets and animals everywhere, just announcing all this info at once would shock the world and maybe in a bad way, they gotta slowly let this information seep through a tiny holy until it's all out. Soon my friends, soon.

(Also, in case you're wondering why I didn't say what they're called, well, there is many names, and translated to English they all basically mean human, it's just the word they use to describe ourselves, like the Russians have человек, the Germans have Mensch, and so on)
edit on 31-3-2013 by kenpachi7 because: In case anybody is wondering...

MOD NOTE: Please use paragraphs for the benefit of members reading your posts.

edit on 4/2/2013 by Blaine91555 because: Broke up the text wall into paragraphs of sorts.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Sorry if I remain a little sceptical
Anybody could write a story like that just based on imagination.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

This makes like the SEVENTH time this week that I have heard the "Truth" about Aliens And the US Government.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

thanks for the Input, I would agree very much with a lot of what has been said although i do feel its far more complicated than that. Some governments are very aware of what is taking place and they are aware of the changes sweeping over the planet. They have somehow agreed to allow information to flow freely about the Ets because some of them are aware of what is comming, so in actual fact they dont have much choice anymore. Humanity will see more and more of the evidence of Et life all over our planet and sometimes when something is the truth Humanity will still not believe and until it becomes clear for all to see.

We need to know or remember that many live amongs us now, they have taken human form and yes some of the governments are well aware of the fact. Some of the Star Seed have awakend and the others will awaken with the approch of a comet moving though ours system. This has been happening for quite some time now and as this takes place, all ETs find themselves functioning in our world helping to awaken us to what is the truth, they are found in the Media, in very high positions in some goverments, in science, in medicine and even famouse movie stars, they have all come to bring CHANGE and yes it coud be seen as the end of our world, that is to say the end of our old world and the birth of a new way of life, away from all that was a fabrication. Some parts of the planet and its people will be destroyed, those that resist the change. It needs to be, they cant allow a few to hold mass consciousness enslaved anymore.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Do we have sources to any of this besides theory and conjecture?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Do we have sources to any of this besides theory and conjecture?

Would you like to place a star seed in your lab and disect the divine matrixx physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually so that you can then believe. Be patient and let things unfold as they are begining to. You will understand later

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Sounds like an excellent storyline for a Hollywood blockbuster !

( Maybe not, they would manage to go O.T.T....! )

Regards, Mr. John Smith.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

As soon as you mentioned starseed...that, told me everything I needed to know.....

There will be no logical discussion, Nor, any viable links.

Des

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
Sounds like an excellent storyline for a Hollywood blockbuster !

( Maybe not, they would manage to go O.T.T....! )

Regards, Mr. John Smith.

Mr Smith, a very interesting comment you make. Look at all the ET movies that have already come out, can you not see the subtle, actually quite obviouse influence. How do you think this information is fed to humanity, it started long ago, and it has influenced us and our thinking .

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Very fascinating story but so much for it. So far the stories go like that"

Door 1                     Door 2
------------------        ------------------------
Project Mogul             More than 1 crash
fake alien stories          at Rosewell, 1 was alien crash

Door 3                           Door 4
----------------------           -----------------
The only crash is alien one          Your story

Door 5: [Insert another story]

Which door would you open?

Also where do dimensional aliens go? If one wanted to ridicule aliens, there would be no point doing so with another alien story such as dimensions. In o ther words, it all looks like just another story/

But hey I love those stories, too bad they don't make movies out of them - one was Prometheus but it didn't give all of these stories. The Mars story would account for the Atlantis and Lemurians the Lemurians having come from Mars after they deserted their planet.

Well, stories... you've got anything more than an opinion?
edit on 31-3-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

This could be a possibility, we only have 2 choices, a machine dominated human enslaved future or one where higher form of existence will interact with us or we will become them.

1st off, thanks for not saying freaking ET because most likely that human was a human from the future. The extra digits would prove my point that RH+ humans will become extinct. Seems believable to me, I garnered no useful information from the story so it is nonthreatening....even though it is more then likely true.

Please read my sig if my post seems confusing.

edit: just to point it out , I only care about exposing dimensional time travel capiche
edit on 31-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
BIG, long paragraphs are hard to read

luckily this event never spread father than the local newspaper.

Additionally, the Roswell incident made national news............debunked

edit on 31-3-2013 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

This article is from the Sacremento Bee (dated July 8th, 1947)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We need to know where you got this information and how you know it.

Otherwise it's just a story.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

As soon as you mentioned starseed...that, told me everything I needed to know.....

There will be no logical discussion, Nor, any viable links.

Des

Agreed. Also, I tend to be skeptical about the "truth about the US government and Aliens" from anyone with a WATS index less than 10. Rules to live by here on ATS. (not trying to be an ATS snob)

Cosmic

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Startruth49 why don't you log back onto your kenpachi7 profile since that was the one you started this thread with. The same bad capitalization and grammar was a dead give away.

Not sure what you are sayin here

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
BIG, long paragraphs are hard to read

luckily this event never spread father than the local newspaper.

Additionally, the Roswell incident made national news............debunked

This article is from the Sacremento Bee (dated July 8th, 1947)

I said the OREGON crash never got past the local newspaper, the Roswell one was supposed to make national news to distract everyone from the crash in Oregon

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Kenpachi, I believe your story has truth to it.- Also when a story has truth to it, usually you'll get irrelevant responses like they haven't even read anything in the thread.....right? Almost like they want to mess your thread up and prevent you from getting this message across.

Star- There are numerous disinformation agents, most are unwilling participants and completely brainwashed from seeing any other perspective, they will do anything to make you stop looking for the truth.

I have seen a dimensional craft in person in Ft. Hood Texas- I realize this is close to April 1st but this is not a joke.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You show a picture of the Rosewell crash article, if the one on OR never made it to the press, then is there anything else you have that leads even slightly to a crash on Oregon? I've seen you an author of a thread in skunk works, so I am not sure if you're just making a blind guess out of a rumor.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join