It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disc Shaped UFO Near Shenzhou-8 Undocking

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I saw what I can honestly say was a UFO last night in SE Pa.. I don't know what it was. I had just returned home a little after 10PM and let the dog out in the backyard. I saw how clear the sky was and how bright the stars were so I did a little star gazing. There was a jet flying east to west and I could hear its engines. Then going north to south, I saw what looked to be a jet. It was a light and a smaller light right behind it. But this light flew incredibly fast, so fast it disappeared in a second. No flash, no streak. The two lights that close together made me think it was a jet but it moved too fast. And it just disappeared in the middle of the sky, not over the horizon. There was no sound. Strange.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Can you describe how fast is too fast?

Impossibly fast for modern tech? 1/10th of the speed of light?

If you tried to apply Time Dilation, would it make more sense?

I'm just curious.

Could you draw out the conclusion that it was not a bird being lit up by some light source?
edit on 2-4-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It was a second from when I first saw it to when it disappeared. If I hadn't been looking right in the direction it travelled I wouldn't have seen more than a blur of light before it disappeared, if that. As it was, I could make out the two distinct but very close lights as it sped across the sky and then vanished.
It looked to be high up but the lights were bright so it didn't appear to be extremely high. Thats what made me think it was a jet except for its extreme speed and then vanishing. It had two lights, one right behind the other in very close proximity, close enough that I assumed they were from the same object.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join