<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by ThinkingCap

How can Nasa and any other space agency keep denying what is ridicously obvious that Ufos are in space, monitoring earth space craft.

They can make such assertions because they base their analysis on knowledge of real spaceflight, not half-baked fantasies from enthusiasts who have no clue what really goes on in orbit and what it looks like on an ordinary day. To try to fill in gaps in the latter population subset, and to encourage truly useful and important observation of space videos by the public to spot potentially important anomalies, i wrote my "99 FAQs About 'Space UFOs'" in the 'space myths' section of my home page [see my signature]. Please keep watching -- and please sharpen your interpretative processes to reduce falling for so many false alarms. It's important to search.

Instead of arrogantly asserting your belief that we are not being visited by other sentient beings (Or space jelly fish
/ plastering your 'work' into this thread --- how about we stay on topic? At the very least, I'm sure you can easily copy and paste for us, your vast knowledge on debunking this very real phenomena.
"It can't be happening" is a cop out, and I would appreciate it if you ceased with your belittling of a subject some of us take very seriously.

Why not focus on the subject matter --- I'm sure that you've got an opinion on this footage, or have you even watched the video yet?

My questions: [snip]

Dear Cap: You have a serious problem in comprehending written English, since not only have I never claimed what you assert I claim, I consistently advocate the opposite -- that keeping a sharp eye on space videos is important for many reasons including the un-disprovable possibility that it will be the sensory system humans use to obtain indications of ETI, as well as other currently beyond-the-fringe phenomena [example -- using shuttle cmaeras to help characterize sprites]. And you seem to be this week's poster child for demanding answers that you refuse to even read when offered -- such as the '99 FAQs', which had you glanced over them, would have addressed precisely the points you seem to demand a personal tutorial on. Please seek the answers to your questions there, and get back to me for follow-up discussions.

In my view, astronauts have DIED because available visual clues were overlooked to vehicle malfunction. It can't get much more personal than that. So why are you wasting your time with known video-fakery-sites?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

....Back to the topic of this thread, which is the object tumbling/blinking passed the satellite, shall we?

It's a fair question, but it requires you to answer some, too.

First, what is the date/time of the video so it can be checked with other space events occurring simo?

Second, what is a verifiable original news source of the video so it can be checked for image manipulation, considering the source's notereity?

Third, are you willing to accept prosaic explanations for ANY 'space videos;' that have obtained internet fame through millions of repostings -- for example, the 'STS-80' scenes? Without evidence that you can be open-minded and can respond constructively to new evidence, why should anyone bother with your demands?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

First off, the video was REPOSTED. It is not AGDUK's video. This is not a difficult concept.

Clearly you all seem to believe it's space debris, well space debris doesn't usually blink.

OP was right to call you out because the way you responded was highly arrogant, regardless of your background and knowledge. There are so many videos of anomalous objects out there you would have to be wearing your dunce cap to be thinking that there isn't something going on.

The paranormal crowd has more credibility than anyone at the moment because they've produced astonishing and mindboggling evidence. You don't have to look very far to find any of it either.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

First off, the video was REPOSTED. It is not AGDUK's video. This is not a difficult concept.

Clearly you all seem to believe it's space debris, well space debris doesn't usually blink.

OP was right to call you out because the way you responded was highly arrogant, regardless of your background and knowledge. There are so many videos of anomalous objects out there you would have to be wearing your dunce cap to be thinking that there isn't something going on.

The paranormal crowd has more credibility than anyone at the moment because they've produced astonishing and mindboggling evidence. You don't have to look very far to find any of it either.

Don't have to look very far at all mate...there is another object darting down to the left at the same time the primary object makes it's run past the Chinese vehicle.

Look at the solar panel on the left as you look at the craft...the second (but fainter) object emerges from underneat the left 'wingtip' as the primary runs by...there's seems to be a third one too, but two UFO's darting around the Chinese vehicle is enough to be getting on with.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I can see the thrusters being fired and particles reflecting light, that decloaked ufo just looks like a tumbling piece of space debris that was set into motion long ago.

Lots of trash is up there....lots...traveling very fast.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

....Back to the topic of this thread, which is the object tumbling/blinking passed the satellite, shall we?

It's a fair question, but it requires you to answer some, too.

First, what is the date/time of the video so it can be checked with other space events occurring simo?

Second, what is a verifiable original news source of the video so it can be checked for image manipulation, considering the source's notereity?

Third, are you willing to accept prosaic explanations for ANY 'space videos;' that have obtained internet fame through millions of repostings -- for example, the 'STS-80' scenes? Without evidence that you can be open-minded and can respond constructively to new evidence, why should anyone bother with your demands?

Challenge accepted.
I will do what I can to find out more information on this episode.

Furthermore, these are not demands nor claims. These are questions that should be asked if one intends to find out what this object could be.

I also didn't mean to come off as so reactionary, it was not my intention to start "internet drama"- rather I am perturbed at the way ATS deals with possible UFO evidence, the smug disbelief/belief on both sides has been getting to me as of late and I did not mean to take it out on you or anyone else. As someone who has experienced something I cannot explain, I am faced with questions and very little tangible answers other than "No you didn't".

Cheers.

------

^ This is the same exact footage as ADGUK uploaded. In this news feed, it shows identical footage with the same object moving from Upper-left to Lower-Right and then immediately back towards Upper-Left before the footage is cut to another angle.

So I think we can rule out video editing on the charlatan's end.

More information on the satellite here:

Shenzhou 8 Info

Also in the video above, there seems to be an object moving in the early part of the video as well. From 23 seconds to around 30 seconds. Adding to that, there are multiple 'blinking' objects that could be thrown away as artifacts.

And as for your Third question, I struggle with confirmation bias just like the next person. Yet I try to accept both aspects to any 'unknown' if the information is convincing to me. My demands are simple, the truth.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Every time someone posts a video from ADG:UK.....his/her youtube hits go up.....and you put more money into his/her adsense account......ADG:UK has no real interest in UFO's or the like.....ADG:UK's interest lies in marketing silly hoax videos to boost advertising revenue, they have never released a video that isn't loaded with ads.

ADG:UK are nothing more than opportunist chancers

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

If you examine the video at between :51 and :52 you will see a similarly sized piece of debris.

At end of the clip you can see the a tiny piece of debris tumbling along what seems to be an orbital line around the earth then bounce off the craft.

The :51 second "debris" isn't lit up because of the angle of light, if you notice the flare of light on the top of the shenzhou 8 when it's moving away from the docking zone.

In your news footage video you can see the overpowering glare of the sun near the very end of the redocking and the additional footage shows even more space trash.

edit: space debris videos can be very jarring but it's honestly a landfill out there, I used to think space debris were ufo's but none show any intelligent flight planning. Then I saw a real ufo....so if it don't move at near super luminal speeds, make dna smashing G force turns and stop on a dime or warp from this dimension it's trash the moment I see it.
edit on 31-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The other thing to remember when considering stuff from China is that Youtube is officially blocked, so the mass of populations here cannot see anything posted there on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook etc, so it must be only for a western audience. The Chinese do have a very large interest in UFOs and there are several UFO societies so it IS possible to get stuff about UFOs out fairly easily when they appear and the government as far as I can tell, are not restrictive about this subject. They tend to just play the issue down or give some plausible to the masses explanation. You have to understand the culture which, in general, seems to not take much notice of strange things, and to not think too deeply about the origin of life. At least, that is the impression from my very limited experience.

When the launch of the Chinese spacecraft appeared on TV, most of the footage consisted of the lauch (live) and then a cgi of the probe in space. Either that or there are numerous spacecraft with TV cameras up there capturing images as the rocket sped out into the universe.

I dont think the general population cares whether they see cgi or real footage as it is just another news item on TV. At least with cgi you can show what you want with no stars (etc) to show what it is really like out there. I dont think this is an unfair assessment of the situation but others may disagree.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Neither can you actually, the real media controlled outlets use regional codes that block countries.

They have completely different programming, you can access the sites but usually the majority of content is restricted.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

Yes that is totally apparent, there is a huge amount of debris in space and floating outside of Earth.

However unlike most debris, the one under examination seems to be moving very oddly to me and I don't think I am the only one that is seeing it.

This one is bothering me, how can debris move like that?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It's using slipstream ionic propulsion, and it looked like it was going faster than itself the closer its path got to the camera, which means it may have boosted itself faster than the speed of light at the end there.

With faster than the speed of light it is difficult to measure what we see with the camera. With the naked eye the craft may have been invisible, but with the recording rate of the Chinese camera, the blips may have been amplified. Like when on TV, the auto wheels seem to roll backwards, out of phase at high speeds. By the time the light hit the camera lens the craft could have come and gone. Maybe the rule is if you see a craft, it is less than light speed, and only the plasma ball it is more than light speed.

The nature of the entanglement of Earth-level consciousness in technology (satellite for example), and the Space-level consciousness in technology (plasma ship) may be a reason why the camera was removed. Obviously the camera people have a fear of these faster flyers. Maybe these faster ones guard their tech with violence, meaning the camera with pictures get destroyed. That it is not the Earth camera people that shut off the equipment? These faster ones probably have sophisticated signal blocking available.

That is a space ship whizzing by - in comparison - a jalopy. China got upstaged! I am embarrassed for the human race, to try so hard and then figuratively have someone fly circles around them.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I see it, I really do, I've actually seen similar things in other videos, just the video you have has greater contrast and definition really capturing the light reflecting off that object. There are a few videos that capture the same effect, some have a very slow tumble.

Don't fret though, I promise the real deal is out there.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I can see why it is difficult any more to try and show people the truth. I commend you for trying but sometimes I wonder if there is any point to it any more. The post below yours is a good example. It gets a bunch of stars with a statement like this...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Knives4eyes

Yes that is totally apparent, there is a huge amount of debris in space and floating outside of Earth.

However unlike most debris, the one under examination seems to be moving very oddly to me and I don't think I am the only one that is seeing it.

Didn't you find the answer in my '99 FAQs', I put that together based on my Mission Control experiences for the purpose of filling in background information for folks who want to assess unusual videos. The first step -- what is 'usual' on a real space mission?

Please look over the essay, it really was intended for sincere, enthusiastic laymen such as yourself.

= Added example: Here is the famous STS-80 UFO fleets claims, and explanations from two astronauts on board. Do you consider this 'case' to be 'solved', or is it still worthy of being called a UFO? Reason to ask -- if you can't accept evidence such as this, i see no way of changing your mind on other stories.

Did UFOs Visit STS-80 Columbia? April 18, 2011
skywalking1.wordpress.com...

www.google.com... =yw5ZUfx2kKb2BJTQgPgG&usg=AFQjCNFIMyXsEbLzfcF-RK1XCrAsg-OMHw&sig2=KuaBCol1UUXSEbBRqWIZqw&bvm=bv.44442042,d.eWU

edit on 31-3-2013 by JimOberg because: links

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
So we have identified that the object is in the official video so we can rule out a fake like the scout craft in Mexico (jesus the CG tracking was AWFUL, the thing moved about all over the place failing to match the camera)

We also see that the object comes towards the craft in the Chinese video, so its not ice off either craft, I'm not so sure it actually uncloaks, I'd say its simply that it entered the light field then as opposed to the pitch black beyond the craft.

Tumbling yes but who's to say that its manned and not simply a mini scout which would make plenty of sense if however Aliens transport themselves is stressful to them.

So if its natural what is it, its clearly not from those craft and as it seemed to bounce back I would have thought ice would have smashed or made a hole rather than bounce so its either a different object or the same one reversing its flight.

Very interesting..
edit on 1-4-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Spinning space junk 'blinks' as it tumbles and reflects the light from the sun off it.

Either that or it's a craft of aliens spying on earth and preparing for an invasion this year....

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Great vid, thanks for sharing.

Life exists below us in the vast depths of the earths oceans, why can't life exist above us in the vastness of space?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Here is some video of space debris, notice how it tumbles and looks like it is blinking...

And my question still stands as to how the video shown in the OP is automatically a UFO under intelligent control and not a piece of space debris coming at the camera?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join