It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the debunkers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I do not have many posts but have been comming to ATS for a few years now. I am very curious as to what debunkers believe if anything about classified information. Such as weather modification and geo engineering specifically. Do you think its possible there is classified information revolving around those topics we are not privey to ect? I am so use to seeing debunkers shoot down most everything I was just wondering what they think classified information is about... if they ever even wonder what could be possible that most people are unaware of. Thanks in advance

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by midnightstarlight

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to your first thread on this subject. After your 20 posts....

Des

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for the welcome! I love hearing peoples opinions which is one of the reasons I love this site not to mention its usually backed up with sources... Hopefully People will post what they think!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

In the mean time...here's some Welcome Treats to munch on, while you wait.....enjoy....

Des

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hear Beezzer makes great raisin cookies, they are Des's favorite.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I have not met Beezer yet but ask him to throw in some chocolate chip lol

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I am so use to seeing debunkers shoot down most everything I was just wondering what they think classified information is about...

Thats classified...

This ain't---

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for the welcome... that was great that one made me laugh! I love the ATS community... if I wasnt so shy I would have posted a long time ago

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You're not shy!!

We're all just pushy buggers!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I was just wondering what they think

you are giving them too much credit!

welcome none-the-less to a-t-s!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I admit there are many many intelligent people here and it can be intimidating!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

You'll be fine.

I can tell, because you ask questions.

Those "intelligent" people here love to answer those. This place is full of experts.

Filters on.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

well it should be interesting if I get any responses... I always wondered about that question I posed. 'Im fairly open minded and like to hear what people have to say. I'm far from a debunker I tend to think anything is possible but some things are more probable.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Everyone is an expert in their own mind. Welcome and Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Thanks for the greetings... I'm starting to think maybe I should have saved my question untill I reached 20 posts and made a thread. I may have gotten more of a response to my questions that way. Or maybe I'm just being impatiant lol

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightstarlight
reply to post by intrptr

well it should be interesting if I get any responses... I always wondered about that question I posed...

---

Such as weather modification and geo engineering specifically. Do you think its possible there is classified information revolving around those topics we are not privey to ect?

Those two subjects are among the most debated on here. There is a long list of threads about them. If you dig around in "Search" at the top of the page in the blue tool bar, you will find a lot of information there. You can also visit those forums in the "Forums" page in same tool bar.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Actually, you are supposed to wait until you have the required 20 posts, to start a topic thread. You are doing just fine, responding to us all here to get your post count up.

You can use this same topic to start your first thread. I bet you'll have some interesting feedback. We try not to get too in-depth into a *topic* in an introduction thread/forum. That can sometimes get your thread closed due to the T&C's here.

Just keep replying to every post made here...your post count keeps going up.....

Des

edit on 31-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

thanks for the info... i'll start reading some older posts in the meantime

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

yeah I will keep responding... I feel a little silly with the one liners tho haha but I guess we cant really have detailed discussions on other topics in this thread

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

actually what peeked my interest to start a thread tonight was that the topic for coast to coast tonight is chemtrails... so I thought why not start posting my questions on ats

top topics

<<   2 >>

join