It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The culmination of centuries-old cospiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hi all,

We are quickly approaching the time when it all goes down! hundreds of years of planing and shaping of historical events, making the conditions ripe for a one government regime, controlling a dumbed down mass. It's a brave new world out there, and Huxley described it best.

Crisis after Crisis their marching along to make it easier for the us to surrender to heir tyranny (it is for our safety, they say) Mass shootings in the US lead to drones and gun grabs, Europe is in rubble, with Greece and Cyprus taking the continent down and now north Korea...why north Korea, why now? is the elite manufacturing a mega crisis - the mother of all false flags?
This is before we mention the so called natural disasters: extreme weather, sinkholes and more

Breaking news in respect to the suspected “Doomsday Asteroid” known as “2012 DA14”, the unprecedented asteroid strike in Russia, the 8 stolen school busses in Chicago (44 total in U.S.), the unprovoked cyber-terror attack by China on South Korea, the new Chinese stealth drones, the “missing” vial of Hemorrhagic Fever (the Guanarito virus), and the inflammatory war rhetoric by North Korea obviously indicates that all is not good on planet Earth.

and here is a bit more

Evidently, the fastest way to “blow it all up” is to attack humanity with a wicked concoction of horrific new terror attacks, wars, man-made “natural disasters”, and engineered pandemics to destroy a majority of the population, most of which still unfortunately chalks-up terror attacks to people living in caves and so-called “natural disasters” to God rather than man.

Apocalyptic Hoax Planned For 2013

Can we prevent this? I hope we find a way
J

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
bull-o-nee!
if 'they' instituted a one world gov. then 'we' would know where to direct our hostilities toward.
it works so much better to keep us divided and fighting among each other while they remain in the shadows.
the only way they would need to enact such a plan is if we were able to figure everything out and i know for certain that we are not there yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well, i decided to check out just one thread before i went to bed. Johnwoodland scared the living snot out of me and i would have gone to bed freaking had it not been for tin guy who came along a half hour later and refuted him. thanks tin guy

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
Well, i decided to check out just one thread before i went to bed. Johnwoodland scared the living snot out of me and i would have gone to bed freaking had it not been for tin guy who came along a half hour later and refuted him. thanks tin guy

This is the funniest thing on ATS in the last 6 months.

And I agree with the tin man, too.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
bull-o-nee!
if 'they' instituted a one world gov. then 'we' would know where to direct our hostilities toward.
it works so much better to keep us divided and fighting among each other while they remain in the shadows.
the only way they would need to enact such a plan is if we were able to figure everything out and i know for certain that we are not there yet.

Or maybe the one world gov will not be an official gov known by us, but a shadow gov that has enough power to control the political mechanics of all official governments, or at least the ones that matter. Smaller countries are easily controlled directly or.indirectly by the more powerful ones by way of economic warfare, forced alliances, etc. So you don't need to really control everything to control everything... For example, if you control the presidency of the USA, then you have massive control over half the world already. So technically, they could already have a one world government. If you could control USA, China, and Russia, then you would have the world. Other countries could join together against that triple alliance, but as it is now, the alliances the big three nations have would encompass nearly the entire world.

top topics

join