It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bragging Rights: Predict The Outcome!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Predict:
Who will win the popular vote:
Who will win the electoral vote:
When the winner will finally be determined (remember the mess in 2000? It was days before we knew):
Tiebreaker: What will the final percentages be?

Number (to the nearest 10) lawsuits filed over this election

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Byrd]

President Bush
President Bush
36 hours....provisional->tentative->official
47%...45%...7%...1%

(after 3/4 million votes are considered provisional...after pro rated subtractions are applied--which is then contested by Kerry camp as being
unfairly levied!!)

the numberous lawsuits will eventually be 2 different, lumped together, class-actions...condensed from appox 35 legal infractions

?? related Justice Dept : why do you suppose, the FBI needs/requires
my DOB & POB...on a FOIA request??...are they buying time? harrassing me?....
no RSVP, thanks

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Who will win the popular vote: George W. Bush

Who will win the electoral vote: George W. Bush

When the winner will finally be determined: November 3rd 1:54AM

What will the final percentages be? 54.2% Bush / 45% Kerry / 0.8% Nader

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i predicted on an old thread, ....bush will win because stupid people identify with him. in a dumbed down america, that is a great boon. kerry's too smart to be picked to lead america.
besides that, it is irrelevent. the machine(android meme) is in control. it is even taking the trouble of voting out of human hands.

lord, let me be wrong.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Who will win the popular vote: Kerry by about 1,400,000 votes
Who will win the electoral vote: Kerry : Kerry 298, Bush 231
When the winner will finally be determined (remember the mess in 2000? It was days before we knew): 1 days
Tiebreaker: What will the final percentages be? 43% to Bush, 57% to Kerry.

If you're REALLY into this, then you should also go for:
Number (to the nearest 10) lawsuits filed over this election: Oh... about 10

A couple of BIG FACTORS here:

1) There are 170,000,000 cell phone users in the US. A very HUGE % do not own a landline, particularly the 18 -29 demographic that has registered to vote a 1000% more than in 2000 ( *psssst...they ain't going Bushie! ) Not a single poll counted them until recently, and that Zogby text messaging poll had Kerry by about 25%! Also, none of the traditional polls accounted for new voter registration.

2) Determination is in the house: a review of the news, showed that even though Republican efforts had people waiting up to 6 hours in those 'colorful' parts of Florida during the early voting period.....people were resolved to wait the 6 hours!!! They stayed the course & voted.

3) Kerry was a shirtsleeve prosecutor before he got into politics. Edwards was multimillion dollar settlements out of Bush's campaign companies for willful malpractice....these guys studied the tape, they knew what Rove republicans were capable of, and they prepared for every contigency.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I imagine Bush will do better then is being polled. I think it is easier in the country to say that you are for John Kerry then to say you are for George Bush (generally). However, people will vote their true feelings in an anonymous polling place, therefore I believe Bush will do better then we see in the polling.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Would have said Bush for sure yesterday (in fact betted on him to win) but based on the huge turn out of voters:

Who will win the popular vote: Kerry
Who will win the electoral vote: Kerry
When the winner will finally be determined (remember the mess in 2000? It was days before we knew): Tonight (this won't be as close as people first thought now)
Tiebreaker: What will the final percentages be? Kerry 53%

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Tiebreaker: What will the final percentages be? 48% to Bush, 53% to Kerry.

Ummm, Byrd...your enthusiasm is showing 48 + 53 = 101%....and, no one votes for the other candidates

Oh! Did I mention it'll be 55% for Kerry and 48% for Bush? Uhm... and 110% turnout?

...would you believe...?

(I guess I better change that to 52%. I never was good at math.)

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Okay, we've got a lot of folks who predict things in the predictions forum, so just for grins I thought I'd start a "predict the winner" post. If you get close enough, you get Un-Official Bragging Rights (better than Official Bragging Rights. Trust me.)

Predict:

Who will win the popular vote:
Who will win the electoral vote:
When the winner will finally be determined (remember the mess in 2000? It was days before we knew):
Tiebreaker: What will the final percentages be?

Here's my prediction:

Bush Electoral: 278
Kerry Electoral: 260

Bush Vote: 49.6 %
Kerry Votes: 49.4%

Over in one day.

BTW: Edited posts should not count in this as people can change their answers.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
John Edwards is going to become president after John Kerry gets the presidency and he messes up so much that he gets impeached and then it is going to get ugly and uglier from there.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
here's my office pool picks

Bush Electoral: 282
Kerry Electoral: 256

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Popular Vote: Bush-53......................Kerry-46
Electoral Vote: Bush-283...................Kerry-255
Winner Determined: 11-3-04 by 10am ET
Tiebreaker: Bush 53-283...................Kerry 46-255
Lawsuits: 138

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Kerry 51
Bush 49

(based on drudge, and young voter turnout)

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I do think that Bush will win....and I fear it'll be WW111 before too terribly long..
Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll do better. I do know one thing for positively absolutely...if Bush doesn't win.....I fear deeply for our dear Edsinger....he may go off the deep end for sure!

Just kidding Ed.....

[edit on 11/2/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Who will win the popular vote: Bush, by less than 400,000
Who will win the electoral vote: Bush, 298
When the winner will finally be determined (remember the mess in 2000? It was days before we knew): 4 days, seven hours
Tiebreaker: What will the final percentages be? Bush 51.3%, Kerry 47.6%, others get remainder

If you're REALLY into this, then you should also go for:
Number (to the nearest 10) lawsuits filed over this election: Oh... about 247

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Kerry will be the next President of the United States!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Kerry
Kerry
52/43 (5% to the others, generously). Byrd your percentages come to 101, why?

Bush will concede tonight (US time) and will be arrested tomorrow.

Supreme Court orders cessation of manual recount of number of lawsuits.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
President Bush - 50
Senator Kerry - 50

New legislation will be writen within hours after this chaotic election that will force Bush and Kerry into a cage match located in Tucson, Arizona.

Each will enter the arena, with no shirt and no shoes. They can pick from an array of melee weapons including an elven straightsword, Wesley Snipe's Blade sword, a set of Brass knuckles from East LA, as well as a Giant Axe.

Two man enter, one man leave. Cameras will be aimed at the two opponents as they battle it out for the leader of the free world. And that, my friend, will be the start of the NWO.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
ok

My gut feeling is that Kerry will Win.

popular vote and electoral...

Bush I think has too many new interest groups against him that have brough alot of people out of the word work.

Bush supporter's are old republican's and christian.

Old republican's I believe don't keep track of what he's done hence why they are so blind, and the christian's are voting because of his stance on abortion and stem cell...

It's funny though because they don't seem to have a problem with killing innocent babies, children, and women over in Iraq when we shouldn't of been there in the first place...
OBL was the cause of 9-11 not sadam hussein.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
To have people (any people, regardless of race, creed, color, sexual preference, pro-life position, anything) wait in line six hours to vote at a booth in the US is worse than any third world country.

The only difference with pollwatchers paid to harass voters at booths in the US, as compared with third world countries, is that they don't do it with guns in the US. Do they?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I don't knowwho'll win and won't be surprised either way. One thing I'm quite confident about tho is that if Kerry wins, he's gonna get hammered far worse then Bush has this term. We all know Kerry can't accomplish everything he IMPLY'S. No one can ever fix all the problems, but he has made the mistake of implying he can and I think he's gonna be in for the toughest four years of his life if he wins. That's my prediction. If he wins, and he totally sucks, let's try and stick together, get through it, and all learn from it. Hopefully we'll have clearer choices next time. If he does well, then my hats off to him. I just hope either does well and makes us proud considering how high a standard the world is obviously holding us to.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join