It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Prophetic Warnings of a Terrible New Madrid Fault Earthquake

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

I had a substantive reply that got zapped.

Thanks for your candid responses.

I assume you have no explanation for why the whole world is focused on Jerusalem and Israel in precisely this era and precisely as Biblically predicted. They are such a miniscule proportion of the global population.

I suspect you also have no explanation for why such a huge diversity of sources predict essentially the same or very similar things for the NEW MADRID quake in our era. The Hopi's have predicted such for this era for centuries, as I understand it.

You likewise probably have no explanation for why such a HUGELY DISPROPORTIONATE amount of Nobel Laureates; such a hugely DISPROPORTIONATE percentage of medical and other technology inventions and breakthroughs have been achieved by the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. . . . particularly shocking when considering their miniscule percentage of the global population.

The predictions re the New Madrid are not for centuries from now but for our era.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see it lit off while the current Imposter/Destroyer in Chief is in the White House.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Evidently you can successfully hijack this thread to sell your religion, perspective, construction on "reality" all you want.

That doesn't make 1/10,000th of your assertions the least bit correct.

And, it doesn't contribute to the topic of this thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Still doesn't mean his "Religion" is any more true than yours....it is a matter of faith.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Don't be to sore at him. Honestly he came here from a time long long ago against his will. but what he does not know is that the two that brought him here were forced to do so by satan and that has caused him confusion that is mixed with his many truths. They had too because someone very important was being ransomed...
I shat you not.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Even if the bible was 100% accurate.. that doesn't mean your 4 "prophets" are. Anyone can say they had a vision. This is just another typical fearmongering, "omg a super earthquake is going to kill you all and you deserve it" sort of thread.

Typical gibberish though. Apparently our God is one who would readily kill innocents who worship him to make a point. Go figure eh? Doesn't sound like the sort of God I'd like to follow, but that's just me.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Struggled with God" or "wrestled with God" is not exactly EQUAL to rebelled against God. .

Clearly "wrestling or struggle with God" would be.. rebelling. I thought it was well known and or common knowledge Israel/Jacob means to rebel.

I also thought it was common knowledge man himself rebels against "God".

Believe what you want.

As far as the OP goes...

WHEN is the New Madrid supposed to crack because its still holding tonight.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I GATHER you didn't read or perhaps didn't think the scholarly article on the word origins re ISRAEL was better than your offering.

Interesting.

Odd you seem to think that wrestling with God or the angel to receive God's blessing was equal to rebelling.

I think you have a FICTIONARY for a DICTIONARY.

But that's just me.

I don't know the timing of the NEW MADRID devastation. I do expect it within the next 1-15 years. I think there's likely better than a 60% chance it will occur before the Destroyer in Chief leaves the Whitehouse.

edit on 2/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Were you born in 1802? sure sounds like it with the preaching bordering on raving...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

That's right cover your bases eh?

Hey I think it will happen in 1-10000 years..does that make me a prophet?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by BO XIAN

That's right cover your bases eh?

Hey I think it will happen in 1-10000 years..does that make me a prophet?

Lmao. I agree with you. That guy wouldn't know evidence if it hit him in the face. I could literally spam this thread with hundreds of pictures Relating all to what iv said. So far. My religion works for everyone right? I mean.

God is real, but hes not the only one. That satisfies a lot of peoples logical rational. 2. God is an alien. Okay well this makes a lot of sense. And 3. He is made of dark matter. Okay well shoot. That explains the whole Something from nothing. And honestly. It really is that simple.

If you really want to read the bible and understand it. Burn the new testament and read the old one without listening to a priest trying to explain what your reading. THATS where the bible begins conjuring lies.

Avoid that religion all together. If god really is a shapeshifting alien you guys are all doing it wrong. I can see you guys worshiping a cross from a mile away. Keep kneeling to it. Hey maybe a strone cross will fall on satan and kill him by accident. Than yes, I would be wrong and you guys should continue Idol worshiping.

Il continue to serve nature and universal concepts. I offer a god for christians, And i offer a religion for believers of aliens. If people want to make it catagorized like that. Spead what images i have shown you and gather the oppinions of others. Maybe someone else here who has seen the black dogs will join in conversation? Anyways. What is that panther doing on the Aztec/mayan wheel of time?

And why the wheel time everywhere?

Worship this wheel. You put your kids in front of it everyday when they are watching Illuminati symbolism on disney and every other channel. I see the symbols. I see many things. I see no need for evil and good. Only justice and injustice. in my *religion*
There shall be no such thing. No evil no good. Only justice and injustice. And all actions will be thought up, does this effect someone else? How many other people? Is it worth it when Justice is tipped towards that side? Justice is the equal title of equalness for all parties. Injustice is When 1 or more persons are effected negatively. So i ask thee, Do the people here live in Justice? Or do you speak in tongues of injustice. Do you slander specific people? Is it done with Justice and truth?

The people are lost because they are all Idol worshiping.

Yet Satan's god is here. The people who claim jehova have a hard time believeing that we would have this for our god?

Why does it have to be a man in a clouds? Why? Is a Panthist becoming a sort of christian not a good enough reason for you? I mean. I would rather not believe in any god at all. The whole thing is redundant. But now.... knowing WHY i would want to. Yeah im down, im game. Il do what ever you say mr Wolf just get me out of here and as far away from these towers as possible!!!

hey look its me lol. and im pointing to a tower. and i have my left arm raised and clenched in a fist. Like i really do right now. LOL.

Look in this video. the story it tells you you can look it up about the guy who claims to have met a pleiadian and he was the leader. And he came from a cigar shaped ufo... not cigar. TOWER. and he said that Ashtar (ashtaroth the demon warned about in the bible) came down from a pod in a translucent metal... ISAW THESE SHIPS ABDUCTING PEOPLE IN A DREAM.

ASHTAR YOU SMELLY BUTT

These wheels are SATANIC.
See Satans head at the bottom? Its also owl eyes too... this picture is layered and the owl and pentagram are allways done in this fasion to reprisent the distorted image they will give off. Or the lies. How it will be hard for people to see what they truely are. Thats what it means and wy it is made like that.
Look at the bottom.

If i have to hold your hands and make this all obvious for you. i will. lol.
Anyways Look at the bottom of those calanders. Does this shape look similar? Yup. Why. becayse Satan is a dragon from the bull constellation. or 2 headed serpent stick.

Pleiades tree of begining. With the bullhead. Sorry for reposting pics but.. Yeah it related to the volcano... we just saw a video of one of Ashtars towers flying in and out.. a year in conjuction.

edit on 2-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Am I reading this correctly????

If Jerusalem is divided up, then somehow it's America's fault and we are going to be punished by God for it? How can it be America's fault? How can it be the fault of the innocent children living in America's heartland? Why squash those children in city buildings that cave in when they have NOTHING to do with Jerusalem at all?? Why destroy the lives of farmers on the Mississippi river when all they do is take care of their farms and families and pray on Sundays at their church? Punish them? It doesn't make sense.

How about blaming the people who live there for Jerusalem being divided?
The Jews .. The Muslims??
Why blame America? That's not making much sense to me.

Or did I read that prophecy wrong?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Am I reading this correctly????

If Jerusalem is divided up, then somehow it's America's fault and we are going to be punished by God for it? How can it be America's fault? How can it be the fault of the innocent children living in America's heartland? Why squash those children in city buildings that cave in when they have NOTHING to do with Jerusalem at all?? Why destroy the lives of farmers on the Mississippi river when all they do is take care of their farms and families and pray on Sundays at their church? Punish them? It doesn't make sense.

How about blaming the people who live there for Jerusalem being divided?
The Jews .. The Muslims??
Why blame America? That's not making much sense to me.

Or did I read that prophecy wrong?

He has no idea what hes talking about, 1. can't even put a face on Satan. 2. Has not identifed god.

So he is a false prophet. Bible clearly states that the true name of god will be revealed. Not some garbage about a messiah. Seesh lol. That kind of qualifies me for this tho.. Lol I could care less. As long as the message gets known and people stay away from the pleiades.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I GATHER you are missing the point. lol

Look.... if my kids are struggling and wrestling with me I am going to take that as they are "rebelling". Call it what you want, see it how you want. I really don't care. I am only offering another way in which to view the whole story.... our story in a nutshell.

We rebel against God. Do we not? One may even go to say its not God we are rebelling against but the flesh is what we fight day in and day out.

As far as the Prophecy goes....

I chalk it all up to not needed to be a prophet.

The New Madrid is seismic in nature, so no one need be a prophet to know one day in the future it will crack again.

Your thread has turned into you preaching what Gods word means solely to you.

I am offering some advice... take it or leave it.

KNOW that many people here love Christ and God. Many people have different opinions and perspectives on scripture. It doesn't make them your enemy.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Uhhhhhhh, NOPE.

I've noted the diversity of sources asserting the same thing about the NEW MADRID fault and resulting arm of the Gulf of Mexico to reach the Great Lakes.

If anything, the thread has turned into a massively spammed proselytizing of a whole different cosmology entirely.

unfettered spamming, at that.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Greetings, Bo Xian,
The verbage and actions of our nation's leaders regarding the land of Israel, I have been watching for the last 20 years. The prophecies and seismicity regarding the New Madrid SZ, more recently, due to the unfolding of revelation that began with a vision in February of 2003. I won't get into the specifics as that would come under the heading of personal prophecies, dreams and visions as ATS's directives are understood, but I will confirm that my spirit, sadly, bears witness to what these prophecies are saying in general and I do believe that destruction is coming upon the Heartland. The meeting of the gulf with the great lakes, specifically, has not been shown to me, but then, the word says that we see in part and prophesy in part. We know that the word says in the latter days, His spirit will be poured out upon all flesh and dreams and visions will abound, and indeed, many are being given pieces to the puzzle and things that were once viewed through the glass darkly are becoming clearer. I suspect that these things are being revealed to you as well. Interesting and yet burdensome times to be alive. Well done and appropriately timed post, friend! ~

Regards,
edit on 2-4-2013 by RancheroCat because: ~

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RancheroCat
Greetings, Bo Xian,
The verbage and actions of our nation's leaders regarding the land of Israel, I have been watching for the last 20 years. The prophecies and seismicity regarding the New Madrid SZ, [color=6699FF]more recently, due to the unfolding of revelation that began with a vision in February of 2003. I won't get into the specifics as that would come under the heading of personal prophecies, dreams and visions as ATS's directives are understood, but [color=6699FF]I will confirm that my spirit, sadly, bears witness to what these prophecies are saying in general and I do believe that destruction is coming upon the Heartland. The meeting of the gulf with the great lakes, specifically, has not been shown to me, but then, the word says that we see in part and prophesy in part. We know that the word says in the latter days, His spirit will be poured out upon all flesh and dreams and visions will abound, and indeed, many are being given pieces to the puzzle and things that were once viewed through the glass darkly are becoming clearer. I suspect that these things are being revealed to you as well. Interesting and yet burdensome times to be alive. Well done and appropriately timed post, friend! ~

Regards,
edit on 2-4-2013 by RancheroCat because: ~

Thanks for your kind reply.

I only get impressions, 'a knowing,' sometimes words in my inner man/spirit/mind . . . occasionally pictures in my mind's eye. I very rarely get anything emphatic and sharply clear and in focus, visually, if ever. I very rarely get words that are near audible or seem to be audible. Most of the time, it's an impression or a 'knowing.'

Nevertheless, yeah, I resonate with a fair amount to varying degrees . . . and the bloke in the OP seems a LOT more accurate than anyone else I've come across. Given that he's also affirming the many, many sourced thing about the NEW MADRID quake and arm of the Gulf reaching the Great Lakes . . . I think his warnings are well worth prayerful pondering.

Thanks for your general affirmation on your sense of the drama of the times we arein.

God's best to you and yours. Would be happy to exchange emails by PM if you wish.

Blessings,

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The New Madrid is active... fracking maybe or are we about to have a bigger one?

MAP 3.1 2013/04/03 06:16:04 35.550N 92.564W 0.3 24 km (15 mi) NW of Damascus, AR
map 2.1 2013/04/03 05:58:32 35.546N 92.542W 0.1 23 km (14 mi) NNW of Damascus, AR
map 2.7 2013/04/02 22:20:33 36.398N 89.640W 13.4 6 km ( 4 mi) ESE of Portageville, MO
map 2.1 2013/04/02 04:51:43 35.496N 92.387W 0.1 15 km ( 9 mi) N of Damascus, AR
folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

As it is with me; the knowing, the impressions, the check in your spirit that prompts you to inquire of Him. His way is gentle as He is a gentleman. Quite beautiful, really.

Of these four men in the video, I am only somewhat familiar with John Kilpatrick, even so, a couple months ago, his dream was used as one of many confirmations to what had been revealed to me. I am more familiar with the ministry of the late David Wilkerson as I received his newsletters during the 80's and early 90's. Interestingly, I had missed one particular word from him and just recently viewed the video. In it, back in the 70's, Mr. Wilkerson gave a prophetic word regarding an unprecedented, devastating earthquake coming upon the USA wherein he says that he's not at all convinced it will be on the west coast. I'm not post savy here on ATS, but if you're not familiar with this prophecy and are so inclined, I'm sure you can pull it up on youtube.

I would be delighted to exchange email info with you, however, give me some time as my post count is insufficient to send and receive PM's. Unless, there is another way to swap info without violating our privacy and the T&C's of this site? ~

Grace and peace to you,

edit on 3-4-2013 by RancheroCat because: ~~

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi MamaJ,
You like keeping an eye on things too, I see. Yes, it does seem like this area is known for fracking if I'm not mistaken. Fascinating watching this ole planet stretch, moan and groan, isn't it? I for one, can certainly relate to it, especially, first thing in the morning.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RancheroCat

THX THX.

Am rushing about . . . today.

Will try and find and post the David Wilkerson prophecy about the big quake not on the West Coast. Am busy today. Not sure when I'll get to it. Certainly David Wilkerson was one of the most reliable prophetic sources in our era. That would be an interesting confirmation of the OP.

Will wait until you can send U2U msgs. You might check my profile and see if you can send from there. I don't know.

Blessings,

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join