Someone is predicting quakes........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Sure this pretty much sum up their rules. I think they believed that the post were attempt at spaming. I did start to recive so much attention on any of my post or threads, that I quit posting the news.

You are a much better wordsmith, I really hope you have better luck. This is the last ruling I recieved from the mods.

Hi,

The ATS Staff has determined that ONE thread will be allowed on this topic.

Pick a generic title and start a quality thread - with discussion possibilities - in the FE forum. Do not use any tag lines from the you tube channel in the title.

Something like "Alternative Science - Earth Changes Predicted and Explained" or some such similar that you run past ATS Staff first and is approved before posting.

Once a good working title is established and agreed upon, you can start a new thread in the FE forum which discusses WHY you think it's important or compelling and link to the main SuspiciousObserver youtube channel in the OP.

Then members can post/update/discuss in one central place without spamming/advertising a NEW thread everyday.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

There are several more interesting scientific earthquake prediction sites, I have never checked to see how accurate they turn out to be.

www.ievpc.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You do know that S0 is thinking about leaving youtube, worried about getting sued.

But science is starting to support his theories on the sun, planetary alignment in earthquake prediction.

reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I wouldn't mind that, but a lot of people are worried about getting stars and flags so the concept of a central thread usually doesn't work on here I find.
edit on 31-3-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

You do know that S0 is thinking about leaving youtube, worried about getting sued.

Gee, SO is thinking about leaving u-tube... Hmmmmmm. I just wish there was a site somewhere, that supported alternative views. That has a format with rules and agreements. That helps avoid sititutions like that.

A site like that could also benifit from SO's many followers. Increase the site's membership, and add revenue. SO, clearly states that he is not in it for any money. I watch for over six months before I even knew ther was a store for him. When he mentioned the store he said it was set up to avoid breaking the law on posting links. Then he apologized and said he was embarrassed for referring to it and begged the followers forgivness.

Maybe other members could help does anyone know of a site like that? Maybe they should get in touch with him.

BTW he only has 80,000 subscribers to his site, and over 12,000,000 hits. He is clearly looking for a real home also.
edit on 31-3-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well Marrs and Creighton have their own forums, why can't SO get one or at the very least give him a channel in the media/resources forum.

I'm guessing this would benefit both parties, SO and ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing Rocky...........and if you think I'm a wordsmith you have to get out more! But I appreciate the compliment, I must warn you I'm cheap but not easy..........

It would be hard to summarize Suspicious0bservers in one thread, he delves into so many scientific disciplines and him or his suscribers are often noticing new phenomenon and/or drawing new inferences..........its similar to asking for a site like say "ZeroHedge" to be summarized by one thread - difficult if not impossible.

Well, I think this thread can stand on its own, but since I'm not a mod we'll see.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

lots of youtube clones out there but generally their membership go for the more meme oriented material.

try uploading to one of those and see how it works out

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Well Marrs and Creighton have their own forums, why can't SO get one or at the very least give him a channel in the media/resources forum.

I'm guessing this would benefit both parties, SO and ATS.

What a great idea!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I guess I do need to get out more.

Yes I think this thread will stand, you pretty much did all that the mod's asked unlike me.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

lots of youtube clones out there but generally their membership go for the more meme oriented material.

try uploading to one of those and see how it works out

No thanks I have grown tired of people promoting theirselfs.

Unlike SO.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Has he predicted anything for the west coast in the coming days? I think Yellowstone/ West Coast is worth a close watch in the coming days!

earthquake.usgs.gov...

MAP 2.9 2013/03/31 17:41:10 44.800 -111.006 5.0 YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, WYOMING

Check the link out.... West Virginia is quaking too.

MAP 2.7 2013/03/31 14:01:24 38.642 -80.836 9.2 WEST VIRGINIA
edit on 31-3-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

Upgraded now????

MAP 3.2 2013/03/31 17:41:08 44.812 -111.010 13.5 YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, WYOMING
edit on 31-3-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You misunderstand me, not promoting anything, but if he is worried about getting sued, just use one of the youtube clones that could care less about what gets uploaded.

Either that or rent a server / make a website and stream his own stuff.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The whole Sun Activity/Earthquake Numbers has been debated so many times on this website. In the end the facts show no increase in Earthquake activity whatsoever due to Solar Activity.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

The whole Sun Activity/Earthquake Numbers has been debated so many times on this website. In the end the facts show no increase in Earthquake activity whatsoever due to Solar Activity.

Only someone who has not watched any of SO's video would post something like that. And I have to ask why would you even bother wasting a post and showing yourself ignorant? In over 600 videos posted on YT he has never claimed that the sun causes earthquakes. A contributing factor along with others, but not the cause. Why don't you watch a few before you dismiss it.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by Carreau
His channel is the first thing I log onto in the morning while enjoying my coffee. I never miss a day. His views on earthquakes seem reasonable as do his views on climate (Earth and solar system).

Ya, I watch every morning as well.

Kind of strange how this isn't making news, as I have taken many geology courses, and we learned that earthquakes, unlike most other natural disasters, are pretty much impossible to predict. Foreshocks are considered useless predictors as they generate many more false positives than actual quakes. You would think this would kind of turn the world of geology and its head, and be the biggest thing since modern plate tectonic theory. But no, we hear crickets out of the geologic world.

hi it's not news because mainstream science is so controlled now days, everything is regulated..

so yes a scientist knows something, what does he do next?
contact the media?
the media is just propaganda, totally controlled...
go to his boss?
his boss is probably a puppet...

but, thankfully we have the internet and such things as youtube, lots of information on youtube..
of course you gotta use your intuition with any and all information, there is still truth out there...

thank you for sharing this..
i'm not so interested in earthquakes as i live in arizona, lol
but i did live in california for the 94 quake in northridge, lots of damage...we lost our home, etc...

i think that this is very important though to be able to predict quakes and to just figure them out..

i know that this world is a living being, she has a soul just like us, she is our sister..our mother..
and you can communicate with her..

i wish we could end pollution and re-forest this place, clean up the oceans, rivers and streams..
abolish nuclear weapons, chemicals, poisons, etc...

we can do it, we can do anything...the old corrupt people are leaving this world..lol

the younger generation is taking action...

thank you God

thank YOU

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm kind of wondering how i havent heard of this before now. He must be indigo

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Sorry I guess I did miss your point the first time.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WontBeFooled

I'm not following, please elaborate?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinyDAWK

Originally posted by WontBeFooled

I'm not following, please elaborate?

Here are some Indigo children articles:

Link to Indigo children articles

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Am I the only one who can notice this so so obvious revolution thats being engaged heavily by the media and entertainment industry.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join