It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto and suicide gene expression in humans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Let's go into the history of Monsanto.

Monsanto is a relatively new company. While we share the name and history of a company that was founded in 1901, the Monsanto of today is focused on agriculture and supporting farmers around the world in their mission to produce more while conserving more.

Nice picture they painted there right?

Founded in 1901 by John Francis Queeny married Olga Mendez Monsanto.- the woman's line always shows the greatest truth but information is limited.

I'm bringing attention to the fact that they produced a well known nerve agent called agent Orange and that gene expression regarding suicide can indeed be switched on or off.

www.plosone.org...:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0006585
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.nytimes.com...

Now here is agent orange-

en.wikipedia.org...

This is what Agent Orange's agenda was

en.wikipedia.org...

Now here is a book purporting that what we assumed was driving our soldiers to suicide is not what we were told.

books.google.com... hl=en&sa=X&ei=tHdXUdabEY6-9QT3iIGQBw&ved=0CFAQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=agent%20orange%20and%20suicide&f=false

There are incidents that involve suicide that are directly related to farming but I have no idea if it's because of overexposure or because Monstanto's business model is directed at making farmers need them.

www.nationofchange.org...

I'm not sure if I presented my case correctly but I believe Monsanto can manipulate gene expression

en.wikipedia.org...

Suicide can be turned on

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think medicines have a much better chance of turning the suicide gene on. Lots of people taking various meds commit suicide. I actually am thinking it may be some sort of way to reduce the population. I'm going to investigate common owners of Pharma companies and companies they all deal with some day in the future. Pharma is tied to Monsanto, they will benefit by diseases created. There should be a law against that.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I just used Monsanto because it's current, there are numerous enemies of mankind that you can attribute to illuminai names and pacts.

Another such company is McCormick, the spice company that also sells liquor, coincidentally they also made oral birth control under the guise of eugenics. That McCormick woman ( the founders daughter ) made the American Birth Control league, abcL for eugenics purposes to curb undesiribles defects and the negro race. Not to mention she hired a nazi ( speculation on my part ) scientist.

Campbells canned goods, I can tie them with the rise of GM produce, namely it was called "high yield" and became popular during war under the guise that food distribution was too complex.

edit on 30-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Your argument is a bit scattered, but am I right in thinking that your assertion is:

- Agent Orange, "invented" in the 1940's, has a "suicide gene expression" capability secretly built in that
- no modern laboratory can create
- no modern laboratory can detect

Is that it?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Your argument is a bit scattered, but am I right in thinking that your assertion is:

- Agent Orange, "invented" in the 1940's, has a "suicide gene expression" capability secretly built in that

Is that it?

No sorry for being scattered but I don't think it was "secretly" built into AgentOrange, it WAS put into agent orange.

If you believe no modern lab can create this ( think anti-depression medicine and suicide rates) and no modern lab can detect this ( the same way they tested for the boson particle, you look at the results and measure them) then it looks like they've won right?

EDIT: I am well aware that Monsanto has deep connections throughout government and the possibility that they pay for disinformation posted on forums or anywhere online, there is always that 1 person or group that seems hellbent on defending the undefendable by trying to redicule or focus on points that have no bearing on the original post. I also avoid the extremly biased "monsanto is satan" sources of opinions.
edit on 30-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I did some electric work at a monsanto building and they had so many safety rules in place I could barley do my work, and was constintly hounded by their osha guys. i wanted to kill myself and if just working there could do that to me id hate to see what they could do if they really wanted to.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by soloharmony
I did some electric work at a monsanto building and they had so many safety rules in place I could barley do my work, and was constintly hounded by their osha guys. i wanted to kill myself and if just working there could do that to me id hate to see what they could do if they really wanted to.

Wow, why would their osha guys be riding you like that? They hired you and you're licensed...figured that would be enough right, something tells me even if I looked for workplace accidents regarding Monsanto's active labs I'd find zilch...but I bet they have huge accidents when they do occur.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Is that it?

Labs can detect what they are looking for. What they are looking for is specific, which excludes most things they don't want to find. People are under the impression that they do a lot of testing on our blood when drawn but they only test for what is asked for. This can cause conditions to go on for a very long time undetected.

join