It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human tissue in my beef stew!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
they need water, gold, and yes, blood if the colon is not the thin trace to the END USERS the placenta or tons of donated blood they live among you

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Butcher cuts his hand and bleeds....It is simply bad slaughter houses and bad meat processing plants. A finger nail processed with the meat would give human DNA results.
Are you suggesting human corpses are entering the food chain?

No need to suggest that as far as I'm concerned. The first two examples you gave disgusted me enough. Not sure if OP is "sensationalizing" as much as you're downplaying. This is gross and appalling no matter what type of human particles got into the food. The article's suggestion of boogers almost made me puke all over my computer.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vServo
reply to post by Char-Lee

yes please do. since you visit farms im sure they have been more than forth coming about the scam that is free range. The reson they would is because if they are true free rangers they know the way everyone is scamming the word into worthlessness.

I have hundreds of eggs that no one will eat (and with a mineral oil coat could last for months unrefrig.) what should I do? donate them to hungry people or let them rot... really do we need to discuss this?

Please take this away from here Char-lee: I have pointed out to you a novel way in your power, to help feed a few people and make the world a better place. You can either angrily read what I say and hate me, or say wow vServo, good point. I will suggest to the farmers they donate excess product.
edit on 31-3-2013 by vServo because: typos baby

I actually don't hate anyone...

Do you realize what would happen if one person got ill from food you give them? The place I get eggs is small a family business, they can't afford lawyers.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. That's probably why it's seemingly no big deal. Because it's most likely just dead skin cells that fell off into the stew. You know that most of the dust around you is dead skin? Dust particles in the air could've gotten into it as well for all we know. I don't think there's any black market human butchering or anything like that going on.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

The claim that human tissue was found in meat samples is baseless -- both by the OP and the original article. The only quoted fact from the scientific study was that human DNA was found in some samples, and the scientist explained this could be caused by a meat handler picking his/her nose. It could also be due to spit, phlegm and other such bodily wastes. Mucus is not tissue, the last time I checked.

So what's a few human boogers in your ground meat? Don't anyone try to tell me that you never tried your own boogers once or twice...

Personally I'd be more worried about mad-cow prions than trace amounts of just about any human bodily waste from a healthy person, in my purchased meat products. But perhaps that's just me.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by vServo
reply to post by Char-Lee

yes please do. since you visit farms im sure they have been more than forth coming about the scam that is free range. The reson they would is because if they are true free rangers they know the way everyone is scamming the word into worthlessness.

I have hundreds of eggs that no one will eat (and with a mineral oil coat could last for months unrefrig.) what should I do? donate them to hungry people or let them rot... really do we need to discuss this?

Please take this away from here Char-lee: I have pointed out to you a novel way in your power, to help feed a few people and make the world a better place. You can either angrily read what I say and hate me, or say wow vServo, good point. I will suggest to the farmers they donate excess product.
edit on 31-3-2013 by vServo because: typos baby

I actually don't hate anyone...

Do you realize what would happen if one person got ill from food you give them? The place I get eggs is small a family business, they can't afford lawyers.

That's why you call a charity so they can come get the food. That's how it works. If you donate food to a charity you have no need for a lawyer.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Why can't hotdogs just grow on trees?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Not only do you get to eat the horse, you get to eat the cowboy too.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
So what's a few human boogers in your ground meat? Don't anyone try to tell me that you never tried your own boogers

Ok, I will be the one to say that no I have never tried my own boogers. I have seen your types eating them while bogged down in traffic though. I never understood how anyone could do that. To each their own I guess.

As far as human tissue being inside of some foods that we humans consume, that is probably the least we should be worried about. I bet the truth of the matter is much worse.

What I do know is that this entire discussion makes me want to vomit. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
One of my more hideous experiences involved a human part in food. Four years ago I was working for a firm that did technical support for Internet Service Providers. Office events such as charity fund raisers were fairly common place. So this one time a girl on our team brings in a tray of warm home made Samosas. It's a little fried pastry with a savory filling, such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, lentils, ground lamb, ground beef or ground chicken. She was of South Asian origin, so this was a traditional dish for her. People were raving about them, and I bought one.

I bit into it and hit something rock hard. It really hurt actually and when I pulled the object out of my mouth it was a human back tooth. Obviously my first thought was - damn, that is big tooth to lose, this is going to ruin my day. So I go to the bathroom to check my teeth. None missing. I'm starting to panic and check them again and again. No tooth missing. The thought that this is not my tooth hits me and I feel faint. I look at it again, hoping it was a cow tooth or something... nope human. I threw the tooth in the bin and never mentioned it to anybody ever. My ex-work colleague still don't know.

Sadly, I'm a bit of coward. I couldn't face the absolute mayhem it would have caused if I had accused a work colleague of shoving human remains into Samosas and getting everybody to eat them.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yum! Manbeef.
And Tasty Canadians..

edit on 1-4-2013 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I hear human tastes like chicken.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWENmordin
I hear human tastes like chicken.

I suppose it all depends how you cook it and what spices you use.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

Don't make idiotic statements about things you know nothing of. It's symbolic of the blood he shed for us and his flesh that was torn. We do not eat human flesh.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

not true many christians believe in something called "transubstantiation" which is the belief that the eucharist and wine are literallly transformed into the flesh and blood of jesus

im surprised someone going by "christian voice" is unaware of this fact
en.wikipedia.org...
it would appear that you are a "defender of the word of god"..... defending the word of god..... from the word of god

edit on 1-4-2013 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just the knowledge that I could never kill an animal to eat it is enough for me to know it's not natural. My genetics may not take kindly to me eating less meat or no meat, but it's just the way it's.

I know that across the world most people wouldn't blink if a guy next to them was cutting chicken heads off or slitting throats of cattle or nail gunning horses in the head. But I do.

I don't have kids. I'm not forcing anybody else to do what I do. I know that meat is good for the human body and required for complete nutrition. But I still consider it unnatural. Such is life.
edit on 1-4-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sirhumperdink

Again talking out of your butt. This is not current Christian theology. It was never a protestant theology either, only a Catholic one. Furthermore they don't believe they are actually eating flesh. They believe that if they eat the cracker and drink the wine then God becomes physically evident inside them. Terrible theology. If you hate Christians then go to a Christian bashing thread and leave us alone here.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
SOYLENT GREEN

At last the beginning of the end for proper food.
edit on 2/4/13 by DataWraith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Before you quote the Bible, maybe you should read it.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

THERE IS NO GOD OR DEVIL OPEN YOUR MIND

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join