It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human tissue in my beef stew!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by pavmas

Then you will have no problem changing the title....
Like the T&C require.
edit on 30-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

all the organs of the body are made up of tissue.
if the meat tested is minced or ground then there will be no "meat cut" will there, some ground meats for farce meats are are mixed, beef and pork etc. so the only way is to test for tissue and DNA. in the actual product.
Seriously do you think these people would be selling human flesh as diced meat, lol. it would be ground and used as a filler.

medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Don't have to read a bible to think eating people is sick.

Everyone should find the thought sickening.
edit on 30-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
ATS has hit a new low with this thread Iam out of this one....
You have all fallen for sensationalism by the OP something we should look out for eh?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Your title is Cannibalism sold at the local supermarket....

The title of the article is Human tissue in my beef stew!...

You have made a mistake sir.

Not once does it say in the article Cannibalism.

www.abovetopsecret.com... read Breaking alt news rules eh?

Not once does it say in the article Cannibalism' No Im saying it and calling it for what it is, they wont want sued by the meat industry,
Anyone tells me there are traces of human tissue in meat tests what they are saying, that Heart, Lungs, Liver, Bladder, Bowel and any other tissue.
They not once said that they found human DNA they said they found human tissue which means body parts.

Eating that is cannibalism which ever way you put it across.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

While I do believe that they are actually putting real people into the food in various ways as they are ritualists and murderers from the word go, and many elite are dark hats. There is more that I would hazard a guess. The animals that are crosses that are DNA experiments.

To begin with I have wondered why beef and pig thyroid works fairly well as replacement for human, and a host of other medical compatabilities.

To further this, I believe that the black ops are doing terrible things in hidden places, such as human and animal crosses, and they are doing this with the intent of lowering earths frequency to open dark portals.

edit on 30-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Excessive quoting and not using the proper format is against T&C. How does it feel to be moderated by another member?

Anyways if you notice in the article, it didn't mention the percentage of human tissue. So until we find out the details, NO ONE is correct. It is all strictly up to ones imagination. I consider this poor reporting by the Times Live article writer to not provide more details.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Last one...

www.msnucleus.org...

Epithelial tissue covers the body surface and forms the lining for most internal cavities. The major function of epithelial tissue includes protection, secretion, absorption, and filtration. The skin is an organ made up of epithelial tissue which protects the body from dirt, dust, bacteria and other microbes that may be harmful. Cells of the epithelial tissue have different shapes as shown on the student's worksheet. Cells can be thin, flat to cubic to elongated.

The skin is an organ and thus human tissue.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Boymonkey, Are you a moderator??

If not, quit acting like one. Report the thread and move on guy.

LOL. Now the thread title is Meat is safe. Ugh. I like the original title.

edit on 30-3-2013 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2013 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

No but when I see sensationalism and people jumping to such massive conclusions I feel I have to say something.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Last one...

www.msnucleus.org...

Epithelial tissue covers the body surface and forms the lining for most internal cavities. The major function of epithelial tissue includes protection, secretion, absorption, and filtration. The skin is an organ made up of epithelial tissue which protects the body from dirt, dust, bacteria and other microbes that may be harmful. Cells of the epithelial tissue have different shapes as shown on the student's worksheet. Cells can be thin, flat to cubic to elongated.

The skin is an organ and thus human tissue.

www.nhs.uk... As I said body Organs are classed as Human Tissue

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

No but when I see sensationalism and people jumping to such massive conclusions I feel I have to say something.

Monkey for some reason you wont accept that Organs such as heart, liver, kidney are body tissue.

If they reported that they found human body parts mixed in meat the industry would be finished overnight, Their Lawyers advise the Times on the wording to be used whilst we can call it for what it is on ATS.

Or I thought we could.
www.nhs.uk...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by CX

Again tell me in the article where it says we are eating "meat".

Human Tissue is Meat www.nhs.uk...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

It is also skin tissue ffs, which one do you really think is going into our food? you are jumping to the conclusion it is brains and guts.
let me guess do you eat meat?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And I feel I have to answer , human tissue is MEAT human DNA is not.

Link =PROOF
www.nhs.uk...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

It is also skin tissue ffs, which one do you really think is going into our food? you are jumping to the conclusion it is organs.
let me guess do you eat meat?

I dont know what one is going in meat, if Im jumping to conclusion then you are guilty of jumping to nconclusion the other way.

Im just stating what i know human tissue to be, well if you look back at my further posts that I assume you have you will know Im a vegetarian as i have posted this before.
so no cheap point scoring there by saying in your next post you guessed I was vegetarian.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Also in the article it says traces do you know what that means in food labeling?

Not as much as 0.1g...so what do you think it is 0.1g of human brains or 0.1g of skin or hair etc.

Oh and Veggie Propaganda you have tried to invent.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Out of all the animals that get slaughtered for human consumption.
It's hard to believe that the scientists just happened to come across a fingernail or blood contamination.
I used to work in a butcher shop and people wear chainmail gloves over the top of
latex gloves when handling, cutting meat. My money is on body parts

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Your title is Cannibalism sold at the local supermarket....

The title of the article is Human tissue in my beef stew!...

You have made a mistake sir.

Not once does it say in the article Cannibalism.

www.abovetopsecret.com... read Breaking alt news rules eh?

Human tissue is human organs as well as skin' i dont know what it was found in the meat but I do know they were not talking about human DNA traces as they were about Horse DNA.

They distinctly said Human Tissue and here is Human Tissue on NHS UK. www.nhs.uk...

I have broke no rules I even changed the title for you because you said it was mis leading now you are trying to get moderators to remove my post which is 100% accurate information as my link proves.

So what game are you up to.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

A T T E N T I O N

Thread headlines have been changed. The second headline now reflects that of the source (which is somewhat sensationalized).

Please keep your posts on topic.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Also in the article it says traces do you know what that means in food labeling?

Not as much as 0.1g...so what do you think it is 0.1g of human brains or 0.1g of skin or hair etc.

Oh and Veggie Propaganda you have tried to invent.

I dont know what it is, but lets go back to horse dna a few weeks back, it was one product tested at random then another then another store did a test and they had donkey horse you name it and then it moved from the Uk to france Germany, USA within 2 weeks.

So we will see where we are in 2 weeks, but unlike you Im not guessing at whaqt it could or could not be im just telling the facts as I know them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join