learn more

US Mainland "Similar to Boiled Pumpkin"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Fresh from the horses mouth.

The U.S. mainland, which has experienced no gunshot from foreign forces, is totally exposed to such military attack. In a word, the U.S. mainland is similar to a boiled pumpkin. This vast territory will inevitably turn into a living hell of appalling disasters by the annihilating strikes to be dealt by the Korean People's Army. The U.S is advised to always keep in mind that the DPRK is a sole country in the world with firm will and capabilities to deal a heavy blow at its mainland.

KCNA - North Korean News Agency

Essentially, one of the warning today states that the DPKR is the only country with the resolve to launch an attack on the US mainland. Added to this earlier statements that nuclear war inevitable. But against which the north has beefed up its capability in the last 6 decades, while the US is similar to boiled pumpkin and will be turned into a living hell.

Sounds like fun! doesn't it.

I see you like greyhounds in the slips waiting for the off, the games afoot, follow your spirit and upon this charge cry {fill in your battle cry of choice}

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
One day they will either have to put up or shut up....that day freaks me out.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If it comes down to it, those people in NK are really gonna hate their government. More than they do now for spewing out false sense of security.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

the DPKR is the only country with the resolve to launch an attack on the US mainland.

Let me fix it for them: the DPKR is the only country stupid enough to launch an attack on the US mainland.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is unlike anything we have ever faced, just as the OP had stated. -sighs- I've got my bug out bag prepped, just in case.Un is young, and rash. If it's true what they say about the generals being the real masterminds, because the current regime leader is an impressionable mind, then we should be afraid. Especially since I heard earlier this year or late last year that Iran threw in their lot with N.Korea. If we continue to prod them it will only end badly. We would welcome strikes from Iran as well. Though perhaps we would finally see the ones behind the curtain. Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Cry havoc and loose the dogs of.... propaganda

I cannot say what is actually happening in NoKo at the moment - but I honestly think that an internal revolution or coup being in progress - or about to be is infinitely more likely than seeing KPA or NoKo SOF troops on US soil as invaders.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The average North Korean citizen will believe this. They know nothing beyond their own border.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Invading the US mainland would be a hellish nightmare for any invading force whether anyone would like to admit that or not. They might have limited success at first, but that would quickly turn into something they never expected. If anyone thought that Afghanistan was a logistical nightmare, any attempt to occupy regions in the US would be that x10 or more. Guerilla warfare would get an entirely new meaning with all the gun owners and back woods rednecks that know just enough to be dangerous with the right mixtures of household chemicals.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

The U.S. mainland, which has experienced no gunshot from foreign forces, is totally exposed to such military attack. In a word, the U.S. mainland is similar to a boiled pumpkin. This vast territory will inevitably turn into a living hell of appalling disasters by the annihilating strikes to be dealt by the Korean People's Army. The U.S is advised to always keep in mind that the DPRK is a sole country in the world with firm will and capabilities to deal a heavy blow at its mainland.

I can only imagine the desperation of North Korea's current position. Desperate for either the USA or South Korea to initiate 'their' war. North Korea aint gonna start sod all. Ever, imo.

edit on 30/3/13 by logicalview because: oops
edit on 30/3/13 by logicalview because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Anyone watch the new Red Dawn movie...wasn't it the NK's and the Russians working together?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What surprises me is that anyone here is actually crazy enough to think anyone could effectively invade the US mainland.

Why even go into the details you wont believe them but the fact that America has a huge geographic mass surrounded by water on pretty much 3 borders basically eliminates a conventional boots on the ground type invasion.

Please though buy into the fear mongering that NK can do anything to Mainland America short of an internal suicide attack.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The U.S is advised to always keep in mind that the DPRK is a sole country in the world with firm will and capabilities to deal a heavy blow at its mainland.

I'll agree with that. The DPRK leadership really does have a unique position in the world for that. No one else on Earth has that special mix of insanity with delusional thinking to actually attempt such a thing.

It's amazing...what do they expect to see the outcome be? Do they honestly and truly believe their nation can BEAT the United States? They have a million man army ...with no way to GET them here. We have but a few hundred thousand we can spare now without drawing down critical commitments world wide, but we CAN get every last warm body on HIS front stoop ....or the sticks which once formed it, anyway. Eventually, no matter how this goes, that IS the end result. He's dead. His Government's destroyed ...and nothing ELSE has changed.

This is where I'm still just baffled. Even with all the information available. The logic is beyond me because I see absolutely none. If the goal is ONLY to hit and hurt us? Well, yes. He CAN do that....not by ICBM, but that's not his only option either. Still.. So what? He hits us.. he HURTS us perhaps. Then what? He think's we're going to go cry in the corner and yell for Mommy or something?

If he actually DID hurt us...We're coming to him and the full fury of hell is coming right behind us. It's just no win in the LONG term. If only there were SOME way to mitigate the extreme damage he can do in the short term.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

It surprises me just as much as the people who say it cannot, will not happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by opethPA

It surprises me just as much as the people who say it cannot, will not happen.

Ok..please explain to me a logical , tactically sound way that a foreign army could wage conventional warfare on the mainland?

I'm not saying that someone couldn't launch things at us from a far I am strictly talking a conventional invasion of the American mainliand

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I posted this elsewhere but will repeat it here:

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by sublik

You do realize that America is populated by a bunch of insane people, dosed up on Prozac, and cradling their gun collections next to them like newborn babies - all while chanting "molon labe - from my cold dead hands" right???

Let me rephrase this thought... Hey NoKo - invade us. We won't even try to stop you. Our gun supply is apparently off kilter and we really need all of those SK's and the ammo your soldiers might bring with them.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm guessing when I read between the lines that things are somewhat desperate inside North Korea right now..

I think for me it is the seemingly desperate nature of what could be going on inside North Korea (the reported food shortages etc) that bothers me most as I can't help but feel that this concerted effort to direct anger externally at America is designed to cover the internal issues.. if that is true, then that leaves little wiggle room for any kind of negotiation as the North Korean leadership seems potentially caught between the fighting the world or fighting their own people.

Worrisome times if they only have those choices left to them, either way a conflict seems to be coming for the North Korean peoples.
edit on 30/3/13 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
From this boiled pumpkin. . . .

"Come get some."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join