It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Mates!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
yea been there done that if you find her laying around just putting on weight unattractive, then tell her, but with a compassionate heart, she needs to know how you feel, I don't believe in soul mates. I believe in a partner, some one that makes you want work at being a better person inside and out just because being with them makes you wanna be a better person because you love them, I know I probably come off as a fool, but hey time will tell, if this chick is your soul mate then you wouldn't be on here talking about her flaws i know that much....and if she loves you she wont have any problems working with you to make the relationship better for the both of you, seriously man love doesn't make you want to change the other person, love makes you want to change yourself and for the better.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have no doubt that soul mates are real. Your emotional body is your soul. Love comes from your Soul.
I don’t mean love of Twinkies, I mean real LOVE.

Your Soul is not tied to your current body. A Soul Mate is someone you have loved in a past life. You could have many soul mates, one or none of which you will meet in this life.

stoopidhousewives.files.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
How do you define a male now a days? I couldn't tell you but what I will say is that the best thing to do for someone you love when they say they don't love you is to leave them alone.. Take that from a male!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Soul mates? Marriage? Been married for over 3 decades, marriage is not for the faint of heart. I fell in and out of love multiple times with the man I made vows with over the years. I am sure he experienced similar feelings. I hear people ask why anyone would marry and I feel sorrow for them. They do not experience the trust, companionship, and love that I have been blessed with. Being married involves keeping an oath and few people have the moral fortitude to adhere to anymore. We marry for financial, emotional, and family reasons. My husband and I have been blessed with our children and grandchildren and they are constant reminders of why we stayed together. It was not easy but worth the expense. Our youthful society has missed the mark and can not begin to comprehend their loss.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Okay soul mates. I believe in them why not. But the issue becomes with soul mates that when you think they should be your soul mate and they don't! I believe the best or one of the best things any male, (comming from a male), that a male can do when the soul mate determines she isn't your soul mate is to honor their wishes. Easier said then done when talking about matters of the heart.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join