It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Jesus; Jesus is God

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here's something about Sargon, who is rumored to be from 2000-600 bc

www.tektonics.org...

Then this guy says they are cousins....wtf...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

According to your Wikipedia link... even Freud said he was a priest never a pharaoh...

Freud argued that Moses had been an Atenist priest forced to leave Egypt with his followers after Akhenaten's death. Freud argued that Akhenaten was striving to promote monotheism, something that the biblical Moses was able to achieve

Nuff said?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Jesus did not say that He was God, nor that He was God, because Israel(in its true meaning) needs to recognize His voice. That Voice was the voice from the Torah.

This is what "separates the lambs from the rams", the lambs humble themselves and follow the call of the Shepard. We know that no servant is more than his master. Christ is my Master, He is my everything.

The thought that Jesus is not Divine is the spirit of the antichrist I believe. Because the antichrist makes it seem like idolatry to know love God.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

According to your Wikipedia link... even Freud said he was a priest never a pharaoh...

Freud argued that Moses had been an Atenist priest forced to leave Egypt with his followers after Akhenaten's death. Freud argued that Akhenaten was striving to promote monotheism, something that the biblical Moses was able to achieve

Nuff said?

Freud never made any claims, it's important to note he never did for one moment claim anything, he only introduced another perspective.

Since you mentioned something abbout the king of cush I found this...

Evidence indicates that the kingdom of "Cush" (or Kush) mentioned in the Bible Book of Jasher6(i.e. known in Hebrew as Sefer Ha-Yashar) as part of the story of Moses, is indeed the archeological kingdom of Kerma. Also, the story of Moses, which is traditionally dated by historians to Egypt's 18th Dynasty (1550- 1352 BC) is contemporary with the "Most Ancient Kerma" time phase.7 The Book gives a good idea of the dominance of the Kerma kingdom over the Northern and Eastern Sudan in particular:

"So Kikianus king of Cush (Kush) went forth with all the children of Cush, a people numerous as the sand, and he went to fight against Aram and the children of the east, to bring them under subjugation." (Jasher lxxii: 2).

So....1350, about the time of moses...cush...what a silly name.

Or should I end it with NUFF said?
edit on 30-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

You two could take a lesson from St. Paul

"As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm."

--1Timothy 1:3-7

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Always a good ending

the only real connection I can see is the name Thutmose, in which the ending of said name is relatively close to the name Moses... Other then that.. all I see is speculation....

A different perspective if you will... albeit far fetched

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

reply to post by Akragon

You two could take a lesson from St. Paul

"As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm."

--1Timothy 1:3-7

Why would I take anything from Paul?

Though I do admire his take on love... I wouldn't trust a word he wrote...

edit on 30-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Always a good ending

the only real connection I can see is the name Thutmose, in which the ending of said name is relatively close to the name Moses... Other then that.. all I see is speculation....

A different perspective if you will... albeit far fetched

wait...you didn't look at the dates? that was kind of the point.....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Speaking of the OT...
Please read this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OT is good.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yes... and the dates are close as well...

Good point... still far fetched but I always appreciate a different perspective

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Speaking of the OT...
Please read this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OT is good.

I will read your thread...

And no... the OT is evil... if such a thing exists... it is the definition of the word

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

If you read about Kabbalah you would probably never shun the Torah again.

Kabbalah hits a very pure chord in my heart.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

I've read about Kabbalah and it didn't change my mind about the obvious issues in the OT...

The god of the OT is a false God, likely a fallen angel posing as the true God to those who didn't know any better... especially in ancient times, anything could be mistaken as God.

This is one of the reasons Jesus came.... to set things straight

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

If you read about Kabbalah you would probably never shun the Torah again.

Kabbalah hits a very pure chord in my heart.

I avoid the Kabbalah and the Torah, for a very good reason, there's more information in those books then what appears to a normal reader. This information is too damn interesting when applied to very ancient history.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

It is in the OT that the Lord said He would come. Although I disagree I do not want to argue that endless argument.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I've read about Kabbalah and it didn't change my mind about the obvious issues in the OT...

The god of the OT is a false God, likely a fallen angel posing as the true God to those who didn't know any better... especially in ancient times, anything could be mistaken as God.

This is one of the reasons Jesus came.... to set things straight

Reminiscent of plato's allegory of the cave, the first one to open their eyes and walk out of the cave gets to call the shots and make the rules.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

all the more reason to read about it. It breaks you out of the rut of literal interpretation and formula.
edit on 053131p://666 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

all the more reason to read about it. It breaks you out of you rut of literal interpretation and formula.

No it'll make me look like some science nut looking for lemuria or atlantis.

edit: I laughed out loud, I hope you did too when I typed this haha

edit on 30-3-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Im not denying certain prophecies are in the OT... none the less, theres nothing good about that part of the bible...

it promotes worship of a false God... One that proves himself false as he contradicts himself all over the place... it promotes murder, hatred, rape, idolatry... and every other sin, then goes on to tell its readers these things shouldn't happen...

Nothing good there.... Gods word starts at Matthew, and ends at John

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Like I said, I disagree, and I will not argue with you. It is not spiritual to do so.

But Kabbalah also talks about the inconsistency of the OT and explains it, I was on the verge of believing you about that stuff and then the Holy Spirit brought my interest to that book, and I have felt different since.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join