It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is Jesus; Jesus is God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

Don't ignore all the rest of the names, even if you studied one religion you will know pieces are missing and if you notice similarities in other religions that have these missing pieces, you have to put them together.

When I refind the moment RH+ humans are created and can find an approximate date a long with other differing texts containing the same information. I will completely destroy religion, not for bad but for greater spiritual growth and understanding.

I must seek the truth to free my people.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Jesus the Man did not, Jesus the God did.

Jesus is one with the Father and the Holy Spirit.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Indeed. So what you're saying is that ghost Jesus put on a ghost moustache to make him look like his older ghost self and then went and impregnated his ghost mother by making her believe he was a different ghost?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

It is truly surprising that the Jews do not see the Christ as the Man of Sorrows. It is very obvious.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

thank you for mocking me, I love you.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I guess so. They usually see Jesus as a righteous person. But not the Messiah or God.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I love you too, but you need to stop making claims which are so easily mockable.

I wish I were a stronger man, but I'm not. If you give me a gun and then put a load of fish in a barrel in front of me, I'm going to shoot those fish. Stop saying things that make you the fish.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

How can you make a more spiritual world with your religion that is focused on the physical?

I study the spiritual part of religion, not the physical.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

So basically, Jesus knocked up his mum?

Jesus raped his mother. She didn't exactly get a choice in the matter...and regardless of how you feel about the perpetrator, rape is still rape.
edit on 30-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

"Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,"

Christ's Mother conceived Jesus without sin, therefore the essentially spiritual claim is easily mocked by a human standpoint.

Christ is indeed a King, but He was mocked and killed because He was an enigma, not a worldly king.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

my reply to you is the same as my reply to Dispo above.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

I must seek the truth to free my people.

The human species has this remarkable propensity for picking the most convenient lie and transforming it into a new truth. So you must ask yourself - are you looking for the truth, or your truth?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
reply to post by Dispo

The physical does not equal the spiritual.

Yes and Jesus didn't create the Universe on his own either. Therefore, he was a creation of god and not god himself.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

On a more serious note, you're now saying that because I'm too human to understand the celestial methods, I should just accept them.

I don't agree with that at all. If you and your God want to lord it over me because you think I'm too stupid to understand your ghost reasoning, go nuts. I won't accept it though, and I'll be a loudly obnoxious individual while you tell me to shut up and accept your blessing.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

"Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers,"

Christ's Mother conceived Jesus without sin, therefore the essentially spiritual claim is easily mocked by a human standpoint.

Christ is indeed a King, but He was mocked and killed because He was an enigma, not a worldly king.

This is your response? The assertion that no physical copulation took place, and yet "God" just reached in and planted a baby without asking her if she wanted to play that role, makes it perfectly alright?
edit on 30-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Jesus is a part of God.

"Tao produces unity; unity produces duality; duality produces trinity; trinity produces all things."

That is from the Tao.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

hail odin hail thor, son of odin. hail satan lord of the earth, hail crom. Phnglui mglwnafh Cthulhu Rlyeh wgahnagl fhtagn.
edit on 30-3-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

If you knew the story, you would know that She was asked, and She was destined.

And in Her perfect humility she said yes.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
reply to post by DarknStormy

Jesus is a part of God.

"Tao produces unity; unity produces duality; duality produces trinity; trinity produces all things."

That is from the Tao.

Believing in a trinity god is about as stupid as a pig trying to have sheeplets. There is one god (One creator) and anything around that to me is nothing more than an Idol..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dispo

On a more serious note, you're now saying that because I'm too human to understand the celestial methods, I should just accept them.

Not at all. I just do not want to argue. It is not that you cannot understand, it is that you do not want to understand. I do not understand celestial methods either,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join