It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

I'm new here, so I guess I should introduce myself.
I'm extremely interested in stuff like conspiracies, the paranormal, supernatural, etc. I spent last summer researching the hell out of the Illuminati, a few nights hugging my pillow (you all probably know that "it all exists?" feeling) and discovered this website months back but my forgotten password email wouldn't arrive...until now. Heh.

I live in London, like writing, drawing, martial arts, guns, poker, classic rock...probably the total opposite of a 21st century girl's interests.

Anyway, see y'all around

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by diyazep

Welcome to the tribe!

Any questions, just ask.

beez

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS amigo from the U.S of A. I hope you enjoy your stay here and contribute richly to the forums.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Welcome to the mad house lol
Hope you enjoy your time here and stay as you get a good laugh among other things as well.
Be good

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by diyazep

It is always good to see another person join this crowd. See you around the forums; and...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. Don't be loosing your password again.
Reminds me, I should really write mine down somewhere before summer when things get busy and I readjust my brain.

You do not have to be crazy to be a member here but it does help to be a little crazy.
edit on 30-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome to the funny farm

Enjoy

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 30-3-2013 by Rodinus because: My spelling is getting worse with each day!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by diyazep

Hi I'm from Quebec and I investigate conspiracies (and draw) too. You might be interested in the old Conspiracies Classics I recently compiled!

Welcome here!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by diyazep

Greetings! Glad you joined!

Enjoy your stay!

Peace and love
-nat the restless cat-

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Welcome to the family
Hope to see you out on the boards!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

If you really want to understand the supernormal abilities that you have inborn I strongly recommend you to download and study the book Zhuan Falun.

That book came out in China during the 1990s, it quickly became a bestseller and was then abnned by the Communists. The book contains all the age old secrets about how a human being should change himself into a true man or woman. The main foundation is to assimilate oneself to Truthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance in daily life, that is said to be the true nature of the Universe. Exercises and meditation are complementary means to develop real powers.

Of course you can also check out the website about Falun Dafa Qi Gong where you will find free info about the exercises and where to learn this unique and free of charge cultivation method across the world.

I wish you all the best in the future!

/Turthfulness-Compassion-Tolerance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join