It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected bioweapons labs found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
May 11 � Military teams searching for biological and chemical weapons in Iraq found three trailers believed to be mobile biological weapons laboratories capable of producing deadly germs for weapons, NBC News reported....

www.msnbc.com...

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
there have been a pfew photo''s, M-M: and they really don't look capable of producing aspirin, let alone "bioweapons".
We await the quite denial in a day or two.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Picture here:

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yeah might turn our to be nothing, just like everything else, I guess we'll just have to wait for the "offical" wording like you said.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
And if there is not verification found at this site we will keep searching, until we find what it was that made the Iraqi people so afriad of not fighting back. Against those who tortured them without mercy.

If that is ok with you Estragon???

dom

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Toltec, you don't need WMD's to scare a population into submission. I don't believe the Nazi's used the threat of WMD's to rule their empire during WW2, and I don't believe the Egyptians and Babylonians were using WMD's when they were ruling each others populations.

WMD's and an oppressed populace are not related.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I suspect this is more obvious propaganda. if that was a suspect moble bio/chem lab. Don't you think the people investigating it would have protective gear as in MOPP (mission oriented protective posture). I know I would! How about you?

new topics

top topics

join