It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many People Have Been Killed by Guns(With a person behind) Since Newtown?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
How many people got the idea to kill because of our society's glamorization of guns, killing, killers, explosions, fast cars, sexy legs, violent sex..?

If we can stop just ONE person from taking these themes too seriously and killing another innocent person it's worth it.

I am officially calling for the ban of TV, radio, books, movies, and idiots.

OP, did you even look at how many lives were saved because they were able to effectively defend themselves? Or are you just reading what you already believe?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Don't worry US, you got plenty of guns to protect your self, so everything will be fine

I think these numbers tell's a story that most pro guns ignore.

Over 3000 gun related deaths since December in the US

Cli ck to view
edit on 30-3-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

Consider any number of social factors that drive the gun violence, none of which seem to have to answer for the killing. These have far more to do with the violence than the number of guns in the US. And yet all these facts are swept to the side and the 2nd amendment is placed under the flood lights to answer for it.

I say bullslick.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Note to self: Don't try to post anything that people don't like to see on ATS, you will end up looking like an idiot instead of being a messenger.

I am out of my own thread

S&F
Not for starting a Troll thread
but knowing when its a good time
to leave it

edit on 3/30/2013 by spoonbender because: no actual stars or flags were used in the making of this post

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
hey, I'm sure all 3,000 were home intruders

'MERICA !!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Note to self: Don't try to post anything that people don't like to see on ATS, you will end up looking like an idiot instead of being a messenger.

I am out of my own thread

What? You thought you would come preaching to the choir?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Another thread bites the dust.I just don't see how anti gunners can't figure out they won't win,here or on the national stage.
That little thing called logic always bites them in the ass when the only have stats.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

Over 3000 gun related deaths since December, huh. Wow.

I guess that is what happens when you live in a free society. Not everything is golden in a free society. People are free to do stupid, evil things. People make stupid mistakes. People do evil against other people.

It happens..

Now, in societies that aren't so free, there might be less gun crime. People in those societies aren't free to express themselves in evil ways. Or in good ways. Or in ways not defined by the controlling authorities.

I guess there is always going to be a trade-off.

What is a person willing to cede for safety? How much control over your own life are you willing to give up? Who wants to forego self-determination?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join