learn more

Nuclear War to Be Conducted on Korean Peninsula

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

NO flames from me. Good to see that you made a follow up. If it ever does go down I believe that there wil be a multi-prong war action across the board.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

My nephew got back from SK this christmas teaching English and was just accepted to another school. Been having this conversation with him but he doesn't seem worried because people he knows in SK aren't worried. Lil Un is definitely a volatile leader wit more to prove than his father. I think my nephew needs to stop think about all the girls...

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by drphilxr
To know one's enemy, you must think like the enemy.

This paragraph was the most disturbing, even though we all know the DPRK
is full of rhetoric, they are obviously blaming the US already for starting a nuclear war...

"Meanwhile, the U.S. deputy secretary of Defense flew to south Korea to finally examine the preparations for a nuclear war against the DPRK and openly said that the U.S. military attaches top priority to the second Korean war, giving green light to a nuclear war."

Already assigning a reichstag fire like event to the B2 flyover of the south. I think something will
happen. If not, we'll go back to a repeat of this every couple months.
edit on 3/31/2013 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

That paragraph that you quoted, it would be interesting to see if its been said in any other media source. Like I have said in my OP, this is hardly the most reliable source.

You know, the scariest thing to me on this is that what your showing from North Korean media may be REAL to what they think at some point. I don't buy this one, although seeing it IS worth posting. We need to know the escalation.

Miscommunications, miscalculations and outright bad estimation of the other side ...from both sides ...is what would start a full blown furball neither side was ready for.

It wasn't until recent years, for example, the world learned HOW close we really game to general global war over Cuba. Kennedy had NO way of knowing the battlefield commanders in Cuba, among the Russians, HAD tactical battlefield nuclear weapons and 100% free release authority without further approvals necessary if anything like invasion happened. SOOOO close ....because history also records no one on OUR side believed anything like that could or was the case at the time.

The Nuclear War that almost happened purely by bad intelligence and arrogance.
I pray history isn't repeating itself with bad bad judgements.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

It wasn't until recent years, for example, the world learned HOW close we really game to general global war over Cuba. Kennedy had NO way of knowing the battlefield commanders in Cuba, among the Russians, HAD tactical battlefield nuclear weapons and 100% free release authority without further approvals necessary if anything like invasion happened. SOOOO close ....because history also records no one on OUR side believed anything like that could or was the case at the time.

No Doubt.....

I am glad this wasn't the message read.........

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I am so glad you posed that because that observation was one i was actually going to make upon thinking about this thread and the other North Korean threads.

What if we’re getting this all backwards.

What if what the North Korean state media reporting is accurate, this is a media that has been ostracised by our MSN as being nothing more than a state sponsored propaganda machine that cannot be trusted. But What if there was the slim possibility that what’s being reported by the North Korean’s is true, what if the bombers really are scouting out targets.

We take it for granted that its all rubbish and this is just all rhetoric from the North Korean leadership, we fall into this trap of saying “they wouldn’t be so stupid to do anything” and shrug it off as the rhetoric of a moron. But what if its not what if something big really is on the horizon.

I know that history and logic would dictate that no there is not going to be any major conflict starting on the Korean peninsula any time soon but that presumption is based on the idea that we are dealing with a rational group of people. What if they have lost all sense of rationality, North Korea is a desperate state and sometimes desperate people take desperate actions and that just might include starting a war.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I do know this. ANY type of flybys are going to be seen as a threat to NK. Especially ones that are 50 miles away..... I don't believe though that these are being used for surveillance, per say.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Very good article, thanks very much for posting.. It certainly is important to see what is being said and stated by the North Koreans.. great post.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I really don't know what to think. Is he really that dumb? Are we using him like a little pawn? What is REALLY going on?? I just don't know...

I do know though that if a Nuke goes off on the Korean Peninsula, I will be looking for a massive solar flare to come, per Ed Dames.

Has anyone posted the Kill Shot video yet..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

Thanks Tony, but all praise goes to the the OP. I didn't post the story......

Just commented on it.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

ha i was a little confused there i had to check the first page to remind myself that I was the OP

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

All good!! I was confused myself, cause I didn't think I posted any articles pertaining to your original story !

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by pacifier2012

Of course its bollocks I am quite clear in the OP that I only posted this because I thought that members might find it interesting to look at what the DPRK state media is reporting right now about events on the Peninsular.

No worries, it's a great post..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Thanks Tony, but all praise goes to the the OP. I didn't post the story......

Just commented on it.

Whoops! Sorry about that..

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

ha i was a little confused there i had to check the first page to remind myself that I was the OP

And the award goes to you mate! How's the weather out there by the way?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Nuclear war almost happened as late as 1985 if memory serves me correctly. It was when NATO was doing war games and the Russians thought it was a prelude to a full scale invasion, the order came to prepare to fly the missles. Thankfully that never came to pass. Accidental nuke war averted. We would have had no ATS or internet or smartphone if that had happened.

I for one hope someone does something to resolve this situation. FREE NORTH KOREA! It is one huge concentration camp for ordinary people. I am surprised the UN Security Council has not met to discuss latest developments.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Yup and with the “war games” about to start in South Korea its even scarier.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I don't think anyone has posted it in this thread yet.

What I have a hard time reasoning is the fact he says North Korea does it out of anger, but why would he detonate a Nuke on his own land? I guess I need to watch it again to see if it says South Korea, North Korea, or the Korean Peninsula. I think the latter is correct, but I may be mistaken. I have watched this video a dozen times now, you would think I could remember. lol .
edit on 2-4-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

thanks for posting that, something to watch with my lunch!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join