It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War to Be Conducted on Korean Peninsula

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
Right now this whole situation is an after school fight where we see NK and America circling each other and shouting "come at me bro. "

Naaa, seriously, all these NK threads are completely retarded. The real situation is that someone bought a garage load of 'Red Dawn' remake DVDs and Blu-rays that they cannot shift. So the situation is being hyped up to try and get them sold.

True story. I have a contact with Uber-secret-astro clearance, who I cannot name, obviously.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
One thing is for sure....One couldn't have a worse "leader" to get us through this possible conflict....

Way to go America.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
One thing is for sure....One couldn't have a worse "leader" to get us through this possible conflict....

Way to go America.

You must be too young to remember Jimmy Carter.

edit on 30-3-2013 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

All i know is the hole situation is stupid. To say.they dont have nukes is bloody optimistic. Money will buy anything on black market so how do we know 4 sure they dont have any. They cant possibly catch all of them. Our country.and NK seem to be having a pissing match and sooner or latter someone is gona get mad enough and be crazy enough to push the button.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Do you people REALLY have this short of a memory of NK's actions? Just within the last 10 years, they have a pattern: US and SK hold military drills, NK threatens to attack, US waves it off, then a few months later NK does something like, say, SHELLS AN ISLAND OR TORPEDOES A SUBMARINE. Killing both military and civilians alike when they can. In the past, SK has used amazing restraint in not responding, but this time they have a VERY hard-right government and there is IMMENSE pressure from the SK public to retaliate the next time it happens. The current leaders pretty much have their hands tied; WHEN (not if) NK attacks next time, SK is going to have to escalate. THEN we shall really see how much of this is saber-rattling.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well.....this is alternative news after all.

It's still complete bollocks, but it is alternative !!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Of course its bollocks I am quite clear in the OP that I only posted this because I thought that members might find it interesting to look at what the DPRK state media is reporting right now about events on the Peninsular.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You have been honest from the Start.......

S&F

BTW, Those Generals are the biggest problem.They are "yes men", and want War......

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Remote viewing is a tricky thing, but I see how it is lining up too.
1. A nuclear detonition out of anger on the Korean penninsula during the spring. (No date giving as this is almost impossible with RV.)
2. Once this occurs, a solar flare called the "Kill shot" frys half the planet.

I almost had forgotten about it because it didn't seem very likely. But now....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Would NK invade SK to purposely inflict heavy casualites on themselves? Well, it would free up a lot of resource on their end. It would also polarize the region. One thing would be certian, if the US took over NK, it would place bases in the area. That is a little too close for comfort for China and Russia. Personnally, I think it would spark other regional conflicts. (India and Pakistan, China and Japan, Iran and Isreal) WWIII would be a brutal death match.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
kim jung is just trying to cement his legacy. i was hoping he wouldnt follow in his fathers footsteps but the nut dont fall far from the tree

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

this source

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I feel sad for their citizens who have no control and want no part in any war yet are stuck in the middle.
I dont know which is worse for that country the propaganda and constant threat of war which i'm sure has many terrified or an actual all out war.

As fracked up as I think we are im still so glad to live in the USA.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I see the politicos have arrived talking shi'te, not that it matters. So NK has a standing army of 1 million, a heap of aircraft, and old tanks and no fuel, meh!
Ironically they could have plenty of fuel should they co-operate with the south peacefully in a common interest, something they could not acquire otherwise. It is also an agricultural wasteland with 24 million souls to feed, can't anybody see how stupid all this is?
edit on 30-3-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The whole thing stinks and has agenda written all over it. Once again millions could be killed for nothing.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Do you people REALLY have this short of a memory of NK's actions? Just within the last 10 years, they have a pattern: US and SK hold military drills, NK threatens to attack, US waves it off, then a few months later NK does something like, say, SHELLS AN ISLAND OR TORPEDOES A SUBMARINE. Killing both military and civilians alike when they can. In the past, SK has used amazing restraint in not responding, but this time they have a VERY hard-right government and there is IMMENSE pressure from the SK public to retaliate the next time it happens. The current leaders pretty much have their hands tied; WHEN (not if) NK attacks next time, SK is going to have to escalate. THEN we shall really see how much of this is saber-rattling.

I am sure if UN put sanctions on america, then USA would react in a similar way. Its a tit-for-tat deal. If NK people starve then young NK leader escalates the propaganda game probably a bit too much this time. Iran reacted the same way and for the same reason. To stop the nuclear program. Many nations have nukes so I see no reason why NK can't have them.

I don't think NK leader is stupid enough to make the first blow and it is all saber-rattling. He probably wants to bully his way to relaxing the sanctions. If he doesn't do anything his people would starve anyway. I think the west knows this and is calling his bluff in an attempt to overthrow him. I don't mind him being overthrown but at the same time it might be tragic if thousands or millions of south koreans have to die in exchange.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by 00nunya00

I am sure if UN put sanctions on america, then USA would react in a similar way. Its a tit-for-tat deal. If NK people starve then young NK leader escalates the propaganda game probably a bit too much this time. Iran reacted the same way and for the same reason. To stop the nuclear program. Many nations have nukes so I see no reason why NK can't have them.

I don't think NK leader is stupid enough to make the first blow and it is all saber-rattling. He probably wants to bully his way to relaxing the sanctions. If he doesn't do anything his people would starve anyway. I think the west knows this and is calling his bluff in an attempt to overthrow him. I don't mind him being overthrown but at the same time it might be tragic if thousands or millions of south koreans have to die in exchange.

Exactly my point. We naively see "war" as being something only a "worthy aggressor" will initiate----WHY?!?! Plenty of groups/nations/people have initiated bloody wars they had no hope of winning. We call him "nuts" in one breath, then say he's not "stupid enough" to attack in the next. Are we really this naive?

You know how this will end up? A nuclear weapon detonated above the US which creates an EMP and crashes the economy, which we blame on North Korea and then create global governance to counter. THAT is how this ends, eventually. Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow, it happens.

edit on 30-3-2013 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Way to go America.

How would romney have handled it differently?

I can't believe that ATS is becoming a right wing echo chamber so much.

You don't handle crazy people recklessly. You handle them with care!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
To know one's enemy, you must think like the enemy.

This paragraph was the most disturbing, even though we all know the DPRK
is full of rhetoric, they are obviously blaming the US already for starting a nuclear war...

"Meanwhile, the U.S. deputy secretary of Defense flew to south Korea to finally examine the preparations for a nuclear war against the DPRK and openly said that the U.S. military attaches top priority to the second Korean war, giving green light to a nuclear war."

Already assigning a reichstag fire like event to the B2 flyover of the south. I think something will
happen. If not, we'll go back to a repeat of this every couple months.
edit on 3/31/2013 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Agreed. The game appears fully political , and I'm not entirely convinced the recent near-flights by the strategics are anything more than the same...

Some excellent spin though, whomever writes the script on THIS one!

Gut check tells me it has much more to do with DPRK internal politik (and perhaps SK/US) than any tangible threat. I think the real unknown is what happens if the internal DPRK washing machine goes out of balance

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join