It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This North Korea War Makes Me Laugh !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I know, I know, another thread regarding North Korea War !

Do you really believe North Korea is suicidal enough to start a war against any country at all ???

....Ok, unless Kim downtrodden son wants to proof Kim dead father that he isn`t a chicken after all. Of course they will both meet in hell if something does happen.

So, only if Kim son is psicotic/lunatic enough to start a nuclear war striking South Korea or the USA there is a real chance of something happen, otherwise and most probably this is just a distraction maneuver or some conspiracy we still haven`t fully understand going on in the making.

Happy Easter Everyone

edit on 30-3-2013 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I, for one, hope....it is just a case of
"the young bull pawing the ground".

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
everything he is doing is for internal reasons. he is dealing with a doubting military and a population he promised better living conditions to but can't deliver because of the sanctions.

so how does he deal with sanctions ?

threaten war and try to get the US to the table and exhchange not pursuing weapons for more food

I give it about 2 weeks before we get there

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

....That`s another possibility - Internal Reasons - of course this will only make him even more weak when North Korea people realise what`s really going on.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Un has no choice now, if he doesn't start war with somebody he will lose face, and if that happens, there will be an overthrow in government which could be a death sentence for Un.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well I somewhat agree with you....but...

You should never underestimate your opponent.

I am sure Sun Tzu's "The art of War" has been read by all the commanders and leaders...

They may be counting on their people fighting "on deadly ground"...

I don't think they will nuke SK...Lil Kim keeps talking reunification so I doubt he will turn it into a scorched and smoldering heap of radioactive rubble.

I would be more concerned with him doing something to Japan...they are close by (striking distance) and thanks to Fukushima...they are actually quite vulnerable to even a well placed conventional strike.

I don't think the continental USA has anything to worry about. Hawaii or Alaska??? Don't know.

But never underestimate your opponent...it's a really quick way to get sucker punched...
edit on 3/30/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just my two peneth on the young Un..... His father and grandfather were the ones making up the propaganda to the people of NK. Young Kim was among those people. There is always the chance that he is so convinced of NK's might and that he too is brainwashed.

This could make him more dangerous than either of his predecessors.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

OP you do realise that DPRK and South Korea have been locked in a perpetual state of war since 1950. The Korean Armistice agreement of 1953 did not end the Korean War

Also Just to say Kin Jong-un is a puppet of the Generals who really whiled the power in DPRK.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

exactly Jeremiah, fukushima is a viable target for them and one that could down us all in one fell swoop with ease. i'm not laughing at this possibility as even a psychotic ruler pull this off.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Oh, I`m not laughing of amusement, I`m laughing of desbelief

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666

Oh, I`m not laughing of amusement, I`m laughing of desbelief

disbelief in what, whether they can inflict damage to the world, or whether they are full of crap? it's tough to tell if it's just political games this i understand well enough but times are getting extreme and i could see it happening as a possibility.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You all have very good points. Maybe he is so brainwashed that he is a bit more dangerous than his father and grandfather OR maybe he really his a puppet for its generals and this is just a plan of them to put him in total disbelief internally.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

..Desbelief they are full of crap.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQ6666
You all have very good points. Maybe he is so brainwashed that he is a bit more dangerous than his father and grandfather OR maybe he really his a puppet for its generals and this is just a plan of them to put him in total disbelief internally.

he was raised to believe his grandfather, father and him are superior to all his people and of course everyone in other country's. he is young and full of testosterone at this point in his life, prone to hot headed decisions is the norm for his age. add those two alone and you have a precarious situation at best. this doesn't even bring to the table all the other political/social/environmental aspects of such a thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65

But never underestimate your opponent...it's a really quick way to get sucker punched...
edit on 3/30/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

I could agree with you 100%,.
however in this case,. Lil kim is like a dwarf child against a WWF headliner,. too short to
hit anything of concern

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
North Korea is not seriously intends to start a war. North Korean leadership elite can only loose from it. They climb the tree for two reasons - to appear good to N.Korean public and to be paid by UN/US to get down from that very tree.
The thing is, those kinds of tricks can backfire.All it takes is one brainwashed N.K idiot that happens to be near red button if US/S.K will push too hard to call the bluff.
So the sooner it ends - the better.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Exactly.

new topics

top topics

join