My parents are of Pakistani origin, but I am British-born and never been to Pakistan. I'm going to be frank and direct on this issue. I am of the
opinion that Pakistani's should be banned from entering this country, with the existing population given incentives to go back. They are the most
corrupt, greedy, manipulative bunch of "people" I've ever seen. I grew up in a half-Asian/half-English community in Walthamstow, London.
- If you think Jews are thirsty for money, you don't know Pakistani's. Extremely corrupt and will make money from anything and everything. Pakistani
solicitors would break any and every law for a fee. Want anything shady done, ask them. Pakistani doctors seem okay though.
- Controlling sexual desires is an alien concept to them. They will # anything that moves. A high number of Pakistani men have Paedophilic tendencies
for some strange reason.
- A lot of Pakistani's are very manipulative. Home or work, they say or do anything to get their way while causing problems for everyone else.
- At my age (Early 30's), I refuse to talk or mix with them. I keep my distance from relatives too. Can't stand their mentality. Actually, I have
never done so. My friends have always been English or Japanese.
- They're some of the dumbest people I've ever seen. Say lots of dumb things and completely miss the point. This wouldn't be a problem if they didn't
insist that they're always right ffs.
- No manners. Saying "Please" and "Thank you" is non-existent.
- Have so much pride for a nation that is one of the most corrupt on Earth.
- My parents talk about "arranged marriages" as is common in Pakistani culture. I say "Not in this lifetime". And I wouldn't want my kids growing up
with that mentality.
The borders should be closed to Pakistani's, and if you get married there, he/she cannot be brought here. This should also apply to various other
countries too, but unless something is done soon, this country is screwed. I'm giving you a first-hand perspective from inside this community. I don't
want people to start thinking that all people of Pakistani origin are bad now because there are a few good ones out there who put Britain ahead of a
PoS country like Pakistan. Just please remember that.
I believe we need to create a real border system that only let's in the best, brightest and/or trustworthy people in. I want Britain to be great again
as it used to be when I was growing up.
Hopefully UKIP wins the next General Election.
edit on 1-4-2013 by JasonT because: (no reason given)