It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hey guys my first thread so just wanted to say Hi

Ok topic is WW3

Say NKorea gets attacked just say!

Read some interesting threads before hand, so im just wondering "who will side with who?"

I mean we all financially interconnected with each other, some country not only cant afford bail-outs for them selves imagine the expenses a war would bring. also means a reset button for some but really a reset? only if we wipe each other clean back to the stone age or something.
In all reality right, do you really see your self shooting your next door neighbor cause he/she is asian/white/black what ever he/she maybe? do you really have the hate to shoot him/her? just cause his country attacked yours and you live somewhere else all together?

I live in Australia and for the lucky ones that know Australia we are the MULTICULTURAL mix in the world and i truly dont believe that we will turn on one another.

I JUST CANT SEE A WAR

But the question still stays Who will side with who?

South Korea and US + some EURO countries
North Korea ????

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I dunno, seems Russia's been pretty angry with us for quite some time now, if they went back to their cold war strategy of taking over the world then they could very well use the fog of war to try and reclaim the throne. North Korea has had really big problems with Japan in the past to the point where they're still angry with them to this day, and seeing as China's been feeding them (the north koreans) ever since the UN sanctions took place, I could see China joining in as an ally as well. China might even do it just to take control of the US as it realizes we'll never repay those horrendous debts we've made with them over the years. Between Russia and China you have an instant game over for the US and the EU, total dominance right there, even in just China. They'd probably kick North Korea to the curb as well as soon as the war's settled, theres a much bigger end game going on than a simple missile conflict. Oh, and all our nukes are controlled by computers now btw, computers that can be taken out with an EMP, not necessarily a nuke is needed to destroy our infrastructure.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
One word to fix the Korean situation - EMP
Allow emigration for the population, fix the surrounding countries.
Let the Little leader freeze in the dark.
Problem solved.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
North Korea is really something else, the amount of propaganger used there on their people is astonishing. In answer to shooting your neighbour, they (general army/public) will have a choice, "Kill South Koreans or be killed".

The people of the North are told (and have been told) that they rightfully own all of Korea, and that the south is rightfully theres (this is why they never signed a peace treaty) and have been hell bent on bringing on a single country of Korea.

As for what may pan out? For now NATO countries will be on stand-by, but we will not make the first shot.

The amount of times that North Korea has threatened war are many. Also, knowing who/where they are going to strike is unkown, we know of a few places where and attack will be probable, but not certain enough to deploy troops/equiptment to such places.

What i believe is the most likely scenario is and attack on the South and a few US bases there. This will deffinatly bring in NATO and the US. As for China, I can see them joining NATO/US. Even though North Korea is Chinas 'friend', China has been very stern in telling North Korea to calm down, if the North finaly comes out in a mad war to re-unite Korea as one, China will have no problem stepping in to give the North a slap.

Also, from China's perspective, it would be more profitable to have a single Korea that is ran by the people of the South, so it would be in Chinas interest to wipe out the North.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cynic
One word to fix the Korean situation - EMP
Allow emigration for the population, fix the surrounding countries.
Let the Little leader freeze in the dark.
Problem solved.

You should take a look at a nighttime map of the world, North Korea is one of the most electricity-INdependant nations in the entire world, everybody was ragging on them for it in another thread but that will probably be the reason they will win (if they win). You're right about an EMP fixing the situation, it's just going to be fixing it for them and not us. Things will go haywire here if an EMP goes off in the mainland, in North Korea it'll be another day.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
As Ellen Ripley said in Aliens:
"Nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure".

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

The major problem with N.K. is nuclear capability, and the DMZ.
By taking such action, the capability to wage nuclear war by the Little Leader should be hampered indefinitely.

top topics

join