It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why we will never learn..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
We as a people have been given an opportunity to reside in a heaven on earth and we have been given the key to paradise yet as a growing child usually misses the things an adult brain picks up on we too have not grown enough as a species to see the key.

That key brothers and sisters is consistent love. To reside in this state of being is not impossible yes one would need to train but ideally discipline will keep you on the right road. We veer off so often blinded by the lights, mental stimulation, thought processes, equation solving, ego boosting illusions all around us and as a result we get further and further away from consistent love.

You see you can't produce a heaven on earth unless everyone is consistently loving and only that. Anything else would take you away from that and this is why we have so many distractions and illusions keeping us occupied.

Alas a time is coming where we will see the key, where we will have reach a point of human development and see through a collective consciousness. It is already underway with the introduction of the internet and world wide web. We have been caught in nets and webs and in doing so our consciousness has jumped from seeing things individualistically to collectively.

The question is will we grow enough to see the key and even then will we use it to transform the planet?

There is only one way and that is consistent love. You have the knowledge now lets see if you can apply the wisdom!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

This reality is made of love - unconditional love.
Then words appear that condition this reality - the words shape the world you live in.
Remove the words for a while and see and hear the glory of god.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

We as a people have been given an opportunity to reside in a heaven on earth and we have been given the key to paradise yet as a growing child usually misses the things an adult brain picks up on we too have not grown enough as a species to see the key. That key brothers and sisters is consistent love.

Please show me a human that is capable of consistent love? To claim that this key is somehow attainable is the same as asking humans to never hate, get angry, feel fear, feel insecure at times... It's just not the definition of what it means to be human.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
You could never have a total population experiencing consistent love. If there was no such thing as hate how would you know what love is?
There always has to be an opposite, otherwise we'd all just be zombies.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by KBadger
You could never have a total population experiencing consistent love. If there was no such thing as hate how would you know what love is?
There always has to be an opposite, otherwise we'd all just be zombies.

Just imagine going to the cinema or turning on the tv and finding nothing but love stories.
How boring that would be.
Everything is provided here for entertainment.
You Know It's Just a Movie
youtu.be...
edit on 30-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
If anybody finds that too long to read, here's a brief summary of what OP was saying: We should all change our ways and become hippies.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
All souls learn in the end and breaks thru the barrier but it takes time. Help have already arrived on earth and most humans do not even see it because they are not noticing what it going in their unconcious.

That is one of the most funny thing to observe. When humans are speaking from their soul but have no clue about what they are saying and their egos are to blind to pay attention. Been there myself. Took a while to get used to the multiple levels of what I am and understand the roleplaying character that my ego/mind/views is. A temporary mask I wear that I can change at any moment if I want to. It is weird when you mouth speaks things that your mind/ego refuses to accept to be true but in the end the ego/mind more or less surrenders. The mind/ego construct is often stupid/selfish and unwise or at least mine is

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Love hates evil, evil hates love. A loving parent is allowed being angry at their sons/daughters.
Anger is a part of love. It can be warning. As use of prevention when the child goes the wrong road. This anger arrouses from love for what the child is.
edit on 31-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You see you can't produce a heaven on earth unless everyone is consistently loving and only that. Anything else would take you away from that and this is why we have so many distractions and illusions keeping us occupied.

Exactomundo!

The current agenda of the globalists is to force-feed the one-world government on a humanity that is not yet ready for it. Over time, we will almost certainly arrive there of our own accord. But having it shoved up our tailpipes, so to speak, is destined to a failure that will cause unimaginable misery.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I like this. I see the message as thus; Consistent love is not 'constant' love, one will descend into feelings of anger, frustration, and even hate, but can return to a state of love. If we can keep rebalancing ourselves to higher states of love, maybe one day we will get there. I really feel like we (or myself anyway) need to 'unlearn' to be able to see things with new eyes. We have much knowledge, but little Wisdom.

top topics

join