It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea doesn't exist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
WOW, I guess I have never really been to Pammunjom, Korea or stood in North Korea, been to the killing tree in the DMZ or been in the cross border tunnels the north has dug.
Save your BS for those liberals who have never been 50 miles away from home and know everything...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

The way you put this comes across ridiculous but I wouldn't doubt that North Korea is a puppet state.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Imagine an America where Obama leaves office with the debt down, stock market at new highs and marijuana being federally legalized or at least decriminalized.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by johncarter

I know the OP is pulling our legs. But this is where the fun in conspiracies for me. The random that throws logic out the window.

That's the fun part - it's like clay-pigeon shooting (or skeet shooting). Someone throws up an idea into the air, the more far out it is, the easier it is to debunk.

My favorite one is the Aiud Artifact, a piece of aluminum reminiscent of a bulldozer bucket tooth, that was found embedded in the skeleton of a Mastodon, but could have been part of ancient spaceship.
s8int.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daveinats
WOW, I guess I have never really been to Pammunjom, Korea or stood in North Korea, been to the killing tree in the DMZ or been in the cross border tunnels the north has dug.
Save your BS for those liberals who have never been 50 miles away from home and know everything...

Those are small things many have seen, North Korea is physically there but it's like a movie set, it looks real from the front

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
part of the issue here is the syntax. The OP was trying to say, the state of NK was set up via the war, to be a future patsy of sorts and isn't really all that it seems. The isolation, the no access except via government sponsored reports, the comical NK press releases, are a perfect cover for a country that isn't what it seems, as no one of objective neutral measure can verify anything claimed about NK, not even those who live there. What the OP poster was trying to say is the entire country is a living atomic-bomb-city waiting to be blasted for a more elaborate end game. Argue that point, rather then the syntax of "fake" and then using your own interpretation of fake to mean illusion - which is not fake. Fake here was meant to convey the feeling of not a viable, UN included, official country. There is no way ever one who knows all about NK from MSM or even academia will be able to verify the OP notions - that would require a major insider.

Oh my brain! It is official the NWO has won! If they haven't yet I think I can see why they think we are useless eaters.

Um if what you are trying to say is what the OP is trying to say then you and he is right. Meaning NK is not a viable country but it is a country and it is not UN included (whatever that means) assuming you mean not a member.

Sooooo, your saying the Korean war was an ubber success I'm assuming? So we kicked the hell out of the Koreans and won the Korean war but thought at the time hey lets everyone think we lost so we can win the "fake" war in the future? You are aware there was never an end to the war yes?

It was stopped by a ceasefire in July, 1953. An armistice was signed by the North, the Chinese and the UN. Not by South Korea.

I really, really hate posting negative comments but I think this post is enough to push me away from this site and this nonsense FOREVER. Perhaps I owe you guys a thank you.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

All the dead people can testify to this one *rolls eyes*
Limbo

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

North Korea doesn't exist, it never has. It's always been an illusion created by the US,

Dead on. It used to be whole, until it was divided by the US. So yah, in a way it doesn't really exist. It is the Wests Frankenstein Monster (which doesn't really exist either).

For that matter, neither do secret Nazi UFO bases, Vampires or Werewolves. They are illusions fostered by our minds which keep pretending it is real, until snap... it is.

Just like this place. It doesn't really exist either, except on Vacation.

Only in America.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The brainwashing is damn effective. Look at all the people who can't even consider the possibility that they were lied to.

I mean come on. Every single year(multiple times each year!) there's a new threat by North Korea. And every single time the same mindless drones say this year they mean it.
We invaded a country because we thought they had WMDs, but haven't done anything about the country that has nukes and threatens to use them against us?

You don't see anything wrong with this picture?
You guys really don't see how what the OP said is a possibility?

Like I said, the brainwashing is damn effective.

edit on 30-3-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
This is a very feasible theory, thumps up OP.

Where does Russia fit into this?

All these bots and naysayers showing up in the thread need to re-read the rules of Skunk Works Forum, and put on their big girl panties.

words of wisdom from SO

Wow, So what would China have to gain by allowing such a farse. Specifically one that is conected to their country.

COME ON PEOPLE THINK ABOUT IT.

The only reason we couldn't win the war is because we couldn't win the proxy war from China. There is no way on Gods green earth that China would allow the US to be connected to its border. Which is why just before the armistice we threatend to bomb China.

Let me guess, China was like: "Ok, U.S.A. think about this instead. How about you win the war but say you didn't. Get egg on your face for 60 years for the one day a future president wants to increase his approval ratings."

Not to mention many other sitting presidents who also got egg on their face because they couldn't contain NK. But none of them matter nor did each president really give a rats ass about their own legacy.....right.

I could see Eisenhower sitting in the Oval Office. You know, maybe China is right, perhaps we should pretend to lose that way in the off chance we have like, I don't know, say a black president.....you know he might need my help. I love Black people.... Uh huh sure..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
The brainwashing is damn effective. Look at all the people who can't even consider the possibility that they were lied to.

I mean come on. Every single year(multiple times each year!) there's a new threat by North Korea. And every single time the same mindless drones say this year they mean it.
We invaded a country because we thought they had WMDs, but haven't done anything about the country that has nukes and threatens to use them against us?

You don't see anything wrong with this picture?
You guys really don't see how what the OP said is a possibility?

Like I said, the brainwashing is damn effective.

edit on 30-3-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Sure, I can understand this if you disregard everything you know about, well everything. So the whole world has been fooled by a fake/real North Korea.

Seismograph that recorded the nuclear testing was actually recording peoples brains fall out of their heads I think.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
The OP is hilarious. What an imagination some of the posters here have.

That's the norm tho anymore - roll all conspiracy theories into one fun package for maximum impact. NK is fake. No.. NK is fake and the Illuminati and NWO are behind it. Wait.. no.. Illuminati, China, SK AND NK are behind it. Yea. there we go! To bolster Obama!

I can't decide if the OP is just a serious Obama hater or just your typical conspiracy nut with a wild imagination.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

OK please officially put "Crack Pot" in front of your username. I have personally met men who were in the Korean War. And I have met a certain Black Bag Ops special forces team member who was physically dropped into North Korea to take photos of their Nukes. Which he did. He showed me DETAILED maps of North Korea including locations of Safe Houses. North Korea exists all right. It is not a hoax. It is not something made up for Obama. And guess what, you jerk? WE LOST THAT WAR. We did not destroy it. We were nearly defeated in humiliation. Instead there were truces signed (look up the documents! Look up the photographic history of the war) which created a demilitarized zone, which we have been protecting ever since. So what you are saying is that the Korean War vets do not exist. No one was hurt by the Chinese or the North Koreans. Soldiers, nurses and civilians who have served on the DMZ for over fifty years do not exist. What a cruel hoax YOU are playing on the world. And all for the thrill of putting down Obama. You are just another racist tea-bagger guttersnipe. Next you'll try to prove North Vietnam didn't exist. In fact nothing exists in the North anywhere!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Do you guys know New Jersey doesn't exist. It's an elaborate scam between Cuba, the US and China to dump toxic waste and garbage. Hurricane Sandy was just a black flag operation to wash all the garbage into the ocean so that dumping could continue. Everyone you've met from NJ is a paid actor owned by the government. The Jersey Shore was an elaborate CIA operation to brainwash the weak minded into believing NJ is inhabited by fist pumping tan people, not government agents. I know a guy who works in Trenton and he told me that Chris Christie is actually an alien mutant who feeds on dumped toxic waste. The government then uses his farts to power secret interplanetary space craft.

The scary thing is that North Korea... and New Jersey do in fact exist. OP, I'm assuming you still think the world is flat because yo can't see the ground curve. Or that the earth is the center of the universe because because you don't feel the planet moving. OP, you fall for and propagate, some scary weak minded logical fallacies.
edit on 31-3-2013 by IndianaJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Technically you are right...."North Korea" is actually the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and by that standard "South Korea" does not exist either as it is the Republic of Korea (ROK). But my dad (who served in Korea [2nd Inf Div] during the war as a young LT; Chipyong-ni, May Massacre and Heartbreak Ridge) would laugh if I told him of your thesis.
edit on 31-3-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Technically you are right...."North Korea" is actually the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) and by that standard "South Korea" does not exist either as it is the Republic of Korea (ROK). But my dad (who served in Korea during the war as a young LT; Chipyong-ni, May Massacre and Heartbreak Ridge) would laugh if I told him of your thesis.

Those North Korean soldiers we fought against in the Korean war were Chinese, a war and tons of veterans makes for great "proof" against anyone who may find out the truth, such as me, also someone asked what the Chinese would have to gain- They get a certain rare mineral along with a few other common ones found on the Korean peninsula, they get all that, we keep the land

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I like it, as a theory. It is as believable as a lot of what gets posted here, frankly, and no less interesting for its outrageous chutzpah. I'd need something more than an appeal to hidden authority (the inside source; a major logical fallacy) to actually believe it myself, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy thinking about the various ramifications of such an idea, where it true.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk

I have several high ranking former military contacts and have heard this from a few former members of former presidents cabinets what I am about to tell you.

Riveting tale ol' chap.

So this plan has only been a decade in the making yet the korean war was about 60 yrs ago ya know?
edit on 30-3-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

Lol...

To OP: Plz stop pulling things out your a$s.. people are confused enough.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
i love this site!! ha ha
no i mean it ha ha i love this site!!
when ignorance hits it hits hard..
you gotta love it!! ha ha

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

So that would explain why the satellite night pics show the northern part without lights...makes sense now....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join