It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea doesn't exist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is a very feasible theory, thumps up OP.

Where does Russia fit into this?

All these bots and naysayers showing up in the thread need to re-read the rules of Skunk Works Forum, and put on their big girl panties.

words of wisdom from SO

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

All Obama has to do is destroy North Korea to get the support he needs to start the New World Order, which he no doubt will get established through a few bills and UN resolutions. He'll be able to take our guns, and strip away our God given freedoms, all because of the North Korean puppet state.

OP. If we take your line of thinking and go back and look at other potential puppets, what about Osama Bin Laden. A puppet terrorist, a reason for Bush's war, a means for Obama to get re-elected?

If they can make a puppet county, then what else are the puppeteers up to.

At this point, I'm inclined to believe that NK exists as a viable country. Your claims you make are implicating a lot more than just NK a fake country

Although It would give a literal meaning to False Flag

edit on 30-3-2013 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2013 by Observationalist because: Added quote

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So the OP thinks that Obama is going ruin his legacy of coming into office with a crashing economy and two unpopular wars and leaving with a booming economy and no wars by starting a war with North Korea? A long bloodly war that will lead to a another long expensive rebuild of a country? Obama would very much like to get through the next 4 years with no war and ride the recovery of the economy out of office in wave a popularity.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

There's probably more than a little truth to that conjecture...

His daddy was none too popular with some of the really old guard, and no doubt their proteges...

He must come across as too tough to touch. ...and one way to do that is to tweak the west's nose. Usually no harm, no foul...and who knows that might be able to get an administration to give 'em stuff.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I can picture it now, a conspiracy forum in NK saying the same thing bout the US "the US is a fake country and they don't go to war with anyone"

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

what planets? i am living in a holographic simulation of reality expressing itself in infinite and and absolute form, so no, north korea does or does not exist in my personal quantum now.

not to mention the sun....
edit on 30-3-2013 by solve because: something that i felt i should do.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
So the OP thinks that Obama is going ruin his legacy of coming into office with a crashing economy and two unpopular wars and leaving with a booming economy and no wars by starting a war with North Korea? A long bloodly war that will lead to a another long expensive rebuild of a country? Obama would very much like to get through the next 4 years with no war and ride the recovery of the economy out of office in wave a popularity.

War is good for the economy

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

Not if some of the folks involved start lobbing nukes at each other.

While I doubt anything of the sort is going to happen... It's a possibility. Assuming, of course, North Korea even exists.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Honestly. I'd be far more surprised if the OP wasn't closer to the truth than the "normalized" truth most currently share.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye

I think you've missed the OP point, he didn't meant that NK doesn't exist literally, but more as doesn't exist as we believe it exists.

Sorry but he does make it clear what he said....

I have several high ranking former military contacts and have heard this from a few former members of former presidents cabinets what I am about to tell you. North Korea doesn't exist, it never has.

That is pretty straight forward and to the point.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I like this theory.

Not because I necessarily think it's true. But because there's definitely something off about the whole NK thing. I like this theory, because it would explain many things.

At the very least, I'd say there could have been a few conversation along the lines of....
"Ok, here's the deal, you can be dictator for life....all you have to do is threaten us every so often and act like a boss."
"Deal"

I notice a lot of people getting mad, or emotionally upset, at this theory of the OP's. Is the conversation I just laid out so hard to imagine? Or is the brainwashing too efficient?
edit on 30-3-2013 by Ghost375 because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Shuye

I think you've missed the OP point, he didn't meant that NK doesn't exist literally, but more as doesn't exist as we believe it exists.

Sorry but he does make it clear what he said....

I have several high ranking former military contacts and have heard this from a few former members of former presidents cabinets what I am about to tell you. North Korea doesn't exist, it never has.

That is pretty straight forward and to the point.

The next sentence is:

the Japanese the current leaders of China and the US set up a deal, creating a puppet state, which finally got established after the false flag operation known as the Korean War.

It's called context.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
I can picture it now, a conspiracy forum in NK saying the same thing bout the US "the US is a fake country and they don't go to war with anyone"

I believe in North Korea the blog (Or old chalk board the community can come scratch out a note on..) would say something like that but let's see if we can work it a bit. Hmm... Yes.. This should do it.

"The US is a fake country! Our Dear Leader, Kim Il-Sung, created the United States so the marksmen of the superior forces of North Korea could perfect their skills on a suitable target."

Yes.. I think that about does it!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I didn't mean it literally doesn't exist, I clearly said it was a puppet state, read before you reply

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Well, your opening statement with your "inside sources" kind of throws everything else out the window.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7
I have several high ranking former military contacts and have heard this from a few former members of former presidents cabinets what I am about to tell you.

bad start if you want anyone to believe what your saying

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
it was sure real for all the soldiers that died there

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
For this to be true, my father who was a master sergeant in the special forces and was stationed in South Korea and involved in rooting out and destroying tunnels dug by the North Koreans back in the day (but well after the Korean war) among other, what I supposed could be termed, counterinsurgency activities, was being less than honest or woefully uninformed, then. To say nothing of the other service men and women who have monitored North Korean activities first hand.

As always, open to the possibility, but I would require a great deal of evidence of be convinced.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7
I have several high ranking former military contacts and have heard this from a few former members of former presidents cabinets what I am about to tell you. North Korea doesn't exist, it never has. It's always been an illusion created by the US, South Korea, and China, for multiple reasons. After Korea's liberation from the Japanese the current leaders of China and the US set up a deal, creating a puppet state, which finally got established after the false flag operation known as the Korean War. This was done so that when the US was in need of a quick victory to please the people, they could go to war with North Korea, wipe them out in a few weeks, and get all the glory, boosting support from the president. Obama is one of the most hated men in America, of course he would want to finally go through with this decade old plan to gain support, it the exact kind of thing a Nazi like him would do when the people are angry with him. All Obama has to do is destroy North Korea to get the support he needs to start the New World Order, which he no doubt will get established through a few bills and UN resolutions. He'll be able to take our guns, and strip away our God given freedoms, all because of the North Korean puppet state. You'll see, in a few weeks "North Korea" will launch a nuke, we'll intercept it, and half the US army will storm into the Korean peninsula, the media will glorify it more than any war before, the propaganda will be extreme, these along with subliminal messaging in television will boost support for Obummer and the war, then we find out that North Korea has a lot more supplies and weapons than we thought, more soldiers will get deployed, China comes in from the north, us from the south, we split the country, liberate our half, build a few bases, help the people's transition from the evil thing known as communism to American freedom, we then establish a sort of headquarters for the NWO, the Illuminati, and soon the world will be united under the all seeing eye, it will be like 1984, and we can't do anything to stop it.

Hmmmm, bet you listen to / watch the Fox network and Limbaugh.

Hell, if any President wanted to work up / gain support from / "please" the people, all he'd have to do is declare war on the Nazi's living at the South Pole (along with their alien friends). Send in a few hundred bunker busters which would destabilize the ice shelves creating an incredible scene of destruction ..... and there you'd have it.

Plenty of joy and merriment throughout the land, all the while NWO troops setting up shop in every WalMart parking lot....
edit on 30-3-2013 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You can get a clear image of ATS from the replies to the OP in this thread. It's always funny to see people on a conspiracy forum to be close minded and condemn the OP right off the bat instead of trying to investigate the subject matter and try to counter it with an actual argument. Nasty ignorant comment+ "deny Ignorance"= posting norm on ATS.

With the amount of lies we deal with everyday, this should not be something immediately put down.

Well anyway, these one line comments followed up by ganging up up on the OP is nothing new, and a reoccurring formula we are seeing over and over again on this forum.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join