It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea doesn't exist

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

They went to the place we know as North Korea, it's a puppet country, but it's still physically there

I hate to say this, but I think your sources are using you as a puppet by telling you this bs about NK not existing.

North Korea is a real country and that has been proven, there is no denying it no matter what your sources tell you.

Sorry, but that is a reality and your sources are telling you a fantasy..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

hi, man, you are pointing out something that is important, seeing is believing,
i have not been in north korea so it does and doesnt exist to me personally, i think your theory is as good as anyones, thumbs up.
by the way, i have the idea, that every time some turist or writer goes there, they are closely monitored and they are allowed to go to the one mainstreet or something, like a tour to a movie set.

the idea of north korea smells fishy... thats the reality....

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by solve

i have not been in north korea so it does and doesnt exist to me personally, i think your theory is as good as anyones, thumbs up.

So by that thinking the moon, the planets, and the sun must not exist since I will guess you haven't been there either.

Do you see how that type of thinking is flawed?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Seriously though, that post was for you! The only real conspiracy is that the ones without any sense of humor are in over their heads. Guy was obviously being funny, CIA Bonesman paid shills never crack jokes! If you can't see the humor in people's psychological need to place tidy labels on the chaotic uncertainty that is life, what good is life anyway! Sometimes this site is like watching a very serious group of dogs chase their own tails! I know nothing!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'd be more willing to bet the OP is onto something, just from the fact that all these posters jumped on this thread to rip him a new one for posting a conspiracy theory.

Clown shoes.

Peace.
edit on 30-3-2013 by QUANTUMGR4V17Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
is every corner liquor store robbery a false flag ? does anyone here know what that even means anymore ?

you have a very young leader trying to hold onto a job he inherited. think of historical pharoahs and emperors

he knows he'll probably be killed before he gets entrenched so he's distracting everyone with bravado

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Obama is one of the most hated men in America, of course he would want to finally go through with this decade old plan to gain support, it the exact kind of thing a Nazi like him would do when the people are angry with him.

I'm gonna leave the whole NK premise alone, it's an interesting thought exercise. However, I must ask, what's your opinion on the Bushes? Because George W was actually pretty hated as well, plus, unlike Obama, his family (Grandpa Prescott Bush) ACTUALLY supported the Nazis and got in trouble for trading with the enemy, making the Bushes more Nazi than Obama. Just sayin..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

I'd be more willing to bet the OP is onto something, just from the fact that all these posters jumped on this thread to rip him a new one for posting a conspiracy theory.

And I would be willing to bet that NK still does and always has existed since the Korean war was fought.

In fact I would be willing to bet if you can find a veteran of that war and told them this story they would laugh at you.

BTW this isn't a conspiracy since everyone knows it exists except the OP and his so called high ranking military officials.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y

Clown shoes.

Peace.
edit on 30-3-2013 by QUANTUMGR4V17Y because: (no reason given)

Snap!

Despite our best efforts, we're always undone by the wiley ones. Those who can spot us a mile away.

hats off man, like ants on sugar you detected us. We're here to keep the secret NK conspiracy covered up.

And in fact, this post is more chaff in an effort to obfuscate reality. How can you be so evil, to out me before I even hit Reply.

(also known as, that wasn't a conspiracy theory, it was a ludicrous theory intended to create a mockery of ATS by those who have a vested interest in seeing such things.)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I find your "theory" interesting, but unlikely. Consider that the US government has mismanaged nearly everything it has ever touched since the very early days of the Republic. Our 7th President established, publically and without apology, the spoils system which has morphed into the monster you see today. Corruption and ineptitude within our political system has increased exponentially since the Civil War. I could cite multiple cases in which our government has proven its "administrative mettle", but I'll cite a recent, albeit humorous, instance wherein the government, in the person of IRS's bureaucracy, took over day to day operations of the Mustang Brothel and Dude Ranch in Nevada. The idea was to manage the business and pay off the tax debt in preference to being forced to liquidate the business and sell the assets for mere pennies on the dollar. Long story made short is that they were unable to successfully implement their plan. In other words, they could not turn a profit selling booze in a whore house. The level of multi-generational focus necessary to pull off your theory......well.....
I do applaud your imagination. It is a theory worthy of the Bushido or Art of War, but humans just aren't that advanced in self control and focus.
On a more serious note, my extended family, my paternal Grandmother's cousin was lost at Pork Chop Hill. My baby brother served 2yrs on the DMZ there.
American blood, my family's blood, has been spilled on the Korean Peninsula.
North Korea is real.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

soon the world will be united under the all seeing eye

We all ready are silly.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
part of the issue here is the syntax. The OP was trying to say, the state of NK was set up via the war, to be a future patsy of sorts and isn't really all that it seems. The isolation, the no access except via government sponsored reports, the comical NK press releases, are a perfect cover for a country that isn't what it seems, as no one of objective neutral measure can verify anything claimed about NK, not even those who live there. What the OP poster was trying to say is the entire country is a living atomic-bomb-city waiting to be blasted for a more elaborate end game. Argue that point, rather then the syntax of "fake" and then using your own interpretation of fake to mean illusion - which is not fake. Fake here was meant to convey the feeling of not a viable, UN included, official country. There is no way ever one who knows all about NK from MSM or even academia will be able to verify the OP notions - that would require a major insider.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I think you've missed the OP point, he didn't meant that NK doesn't exist literally, but more as doesn't exist as we believe it exists.

Kind of like the belief that money has a value, nearly everyone will agree that it has a certain value, but the truth is that it's a worthless piece of paper you can do nothing with outside the context of our modern civilization.

So money has a value, yet it doesn't. And NK exist, yet it doesn't.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the OP statement, I think it is very much influenced by other Illuminati conspiracies and their influence on the world. It can be true just as much as it cannot be true. So NK may exist or not, the country and name is there but the motives or the North Korea as we know it and the reasons for its establishment may remain unknown to us, we know nothing really beyond what we're being told is the truth.
edit on 30-3-2013 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I might think this is believable if I -

Didn't have a real live aunt from North Korea. LOL. besides.. we have Google earth. We have South Koreans. There is a border. There are people on the other side that do live differently under an oppressed regime than that of the South Koreans.

If I were you I'd go back to your military buddies and smack them because they are laughing at you.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Wow. I'm not going to flame you because I'm new here but really....do you really believe this nonsense?

If a bear poops in the woods and nobody is around to smell it I bet it still stinks. Even though I've never visited NK I'm pretty sure the nation exists.

If 'tptb' have such awesome powers then why would they take such elaborate measures to complete their plan - (whatever the hell that is) -?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565

Wow. I'm not going to flame you because I'm new here but really....do you really believe this nonsense?

If a bear poops in the woods and nobody is around to smell it I bet it still stinks.

I am not going to flame you cause I am new here but.. do you really believe that nonsense?

Cool opinion though!

edit on 30-3-2013 by DeliberatusImmemor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join