Superstition.. ... .,magical thinking ocd,law of attraction,curses.. .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Stop going to the mind for entertainment - look around you.
See and hear what is happening presently and stop living in a pretend scary world of 'what is not happening'.

I cashed my chips in on the world. Theres scarey stuff for sure and it all depends on how scarey you like things to be.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

See and hear what is happening presently and stop living in a pretend scary world of 'what is not happening'.

I cashed my chips in on the world. Theres scarey stuff for sure and it all depends on how scarey you like things to be.

The scary stuff happens in the mind - it is not 'out there'.
The mind can imagine absolutely anything. But what is really happening?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

What is happening right now is im reading a thread about magdalena. What is really happening for you right now?
edit on 30-3-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

What is happening right now is im reading a thread about magdalena. What is really happening for you right now?

That is not true - you were actually typing on this thread when you wrote the above!!!
edit on 30-3-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

You are correct however im using windows ttiling the windows and have two pages open. It is possible to do two things at once.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

You are correct however im using windows ttiling the windows and have two pages open. It is possible to do tow things at once.

Really? So you can read and type at the same time?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Yes i can.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Yes i can.

I think you are either lying or you have not realized that it is impossible to read and type at the same time. The eyes are on the keyboard when typing - and the eyes have to be on the page to read. And you say they are different texts.
Please review your assertion.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I think you are either lying or you have not realized that it is impossible to read and type at the same time. The eyes are on the keyboard when typing - and the eyes have to be on the page to read.

I guess im an anomally.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   

I think you are either lying or you have not realized that it is impossible to read and type at the same time. The eyes are on the keyboard when typing - and the eyes have to be on the page to read.

I guess im an anomally.

I guess you are!!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

And you are incredible in your own way as well. I think so anyway.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

What is happening right now is nothing.
It only appears to be something because naming is happening. The naming of you makes it appear as if you are separate from what is happening. Then that named person believes it has to protect itself in 'time' - in the future. It then makes stories (made of time) in which it can battle against something other.
There is no other - this is it - it is just happening and there is no you that needs protecting.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I remember now a question i was goingto ask you. Do you experience Lucid dreaming infrequently or frequently?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I remember now a question i was goingto ask you. Do you experience Lucid dreaming infrequently or frequently?

Dreams appear very real.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Dreams appear very real.

Please give me more details of your dreams. How vivid are they and whats happening when you find yourself in dream.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Dreams appear very real.

Please give me more details of your dreams. How vivid are they and whats happening when you find yourself in dream.

Dreams appear very real as do all appearances. But can any appearance appear if they are not seen. The seeing aspect is overlooked but is more real than any 'thing' or appearance.

In a dream the other day I was getting ready for work and I kept looking at my watch and I could not make any sense of it, there were many things that were just not how they should be, nothing was where it should have been and my trousers were very long. The dreams are very detailed.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Dreams appear very real as do all appearances. But can any appearance appear if they are not seen. The seeing aspect is overlooked but is more real than any 'thing' or appearance.

In a dream the other day I was getting ready for work and I kept looking at my watch and I could not make any sense of it, there were many things that were just not how they should be, nothing was where is should have been and my trousers were very long. The dreams are very detailed.

Thats telling me that you enter a dream where you reason was not there to accompany you.

What field of work are you in?

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

In a dream the other day I was getting ready for work and I kept looking at my watch and I could not make any sense of it, there were many things that were just not how they should be, nothing was where is should have been and my trousers were very long. The dreams are very detailed.

Thats telling me that you enter a dream where you reason was not there to accompany you.

I don't think there is any sense of smell or at least there is no judgement in dreams about smell - like young children do not notice bad smells - I have had dreams where they would have smelled bad enough to give rise to disgust but on waking realized that I did not either smell or was not disgusted. So I think that reason do not enter dreams much (or judgement). Also I have had dreams where I try to flick a switch or open a door and they do not work - it is as if I am not solid or the dream stuff is not solid. A friend told me last night that he has tried to fight in dreams and gets frustrated because he cannot actually touch them - he tries to hit but his hands go through what he is hitting.

I have dreamt of my mom after she had died (in life) and realized in the dream that she was dead and told her I would tell dad I had seen her - which was amazing!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumSeeker

The mind with it's thoughts cause so much fear. Are you doing thoughts? Watch and see where your next thought appears. Keep your eye on where they appear - if you do you might find that they stop coming. But most are fascinated by thought. They are so fascinated by thought they can't see past them. Entangled in thoughts life hurts.
Rise above thought and just witness them passing.
Here is a good video which might help you become free of the tangled mess:

youtu.be...

Find the quiet that contains the mind.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I have dreamt of my mom after she had died (in life) and realized in the dream that she was dead and told her I would tell dad I had seen her - which was amazing!

I have had similar experience, this is the magical part of the dream being given the chance to reunite with love ones past.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join